Swimming Pool, Milk, and You

Swimming Pool, Milk, and You

"What the hell am i doing here.." a certain black haired girl murmured as she moved her lazy legs to step into the pretty big building's entrance door. Under the bright sunshine in the middle of beautiful sunny day, she could be seen wearing a shorts and casual T-shirt, a medium-sized backpack clung helplessly on her shoulder, totally looked normal to compared with a bunch of people who kept passing by her way, except for her gloomy expression. The girl stopped for a while for sigh heavily before pulled out a folded little paper from her pocket; a ticket. Her cloudy eyes scanned it a few seconds and mumbled, "ing five dollars for nothing.."

Thus, she gave a last time heavy sigh and started dragging her feet again to the building.

 

-

 

Choi Sulli was never like swimming, she hated it to the death for certain pivotal reason. She had tried to avoiding anything which could bring her to the near of every kind of 'puddle' and it was succeed for a while, until their P.E teacher put swimming as one of their P.E grades.

She walked to the one empty hut which placed in the corner of the swimming pool area to put her belongings there.

"... I don't know whether come here alone is a good choice or not.." Sulli whispered as she threw her gaze around the area, staring at people who happily playing on the very big pool before her, "I could be drowning to the death and no one notice that until my body floating in the surface.."

Suddenly, a loud scream voices could be heard from the other end of the pool, from the jumping board. The young girl automatically drifted her gaze toward the voices source and found a group of girls and boys were lifting up their head, obviously staring at something above there. Sulli looked up and saw a brown haired girl around her age -she couldn't saw her face because it was too far- was standing in the highest level of jumping board, prepared herself for jump.

She stared at the girl in amuse, "Woah.. She's brave.."

And within a minute, the brunette looked like flying on the air for a second and lost from her sight before a loud splashing sound echoed on the whole area. It was followed by various praises and clapping sounds from the audience.

"Cool.." the black haired girl blinked a few times, "Something that i will never able to do again until the end of my life though.."

She chuckled bitterly while stripped off from her jacket, revealed her perfect figure dressed in cute baby blue swimsuit. After arranged her things neatly and made sure that she had locked her bag, she walked nervously toward the deep water.

'Let's see if i can do this..' she inhaled deeply then stared into the pool. As her eyes kept staring at it, suddenly a very straight pang attacked her head, something usual whenever she staring at a deep water. The poor girl twitched her eyes, trying to cease the pain, 'I.. I can't do this.. It always turn out like now.. I can't..'

"Do you need help, Miss?"

Calm unfamiliar voice echoed from her left side, made her quickly opened her dark orbs in surprise manner. There, she saw a beautiful girl with pale face and messy-wet brown hair was standing next to her. The stranger's face was emotionless and almost cold, Sulli didn't even know why she bothered to ask about her condition.

"N-nah," Sulli shook her head weakly. "I'm okay, thanks."

The brunette wiped droplets of water from her face with her palm and stated flatly, "Your face looks pale."

"Yes, but i'm okay."

She started feel that the stranger was annoying, but she kept put her smiling face. At least, she was just care with her.

"If you can't swim, then you can go home. It's place for swimming, not watching the water."

Or maybe not. Sulli's smile faded away in no time, replaced with glare of daggers.

"I have my very own business and i believe that you have yours, Missy!"

Got those scary look from the slightly shorter girl, the brunette didn't budge even a little. Her facial expression didn't change and her eyes kept showing no emotion, cold.

"But i haven't, for now."

Sulli gritted her teeth angrily, "Then go and find one somewhere!!"

"Fine," she shrugged and turned her body, walked away without saying anything again. The black haired girl just puckered her lips as she trailed after the rude stranger with her sharp gaze, still feel angry with what was she said recently.

'What a weirdo,' she thought while rubbed her aching head gently. 'I wonder which planet out from this galaxy she was came from..'

From the corner of her eyes, Sulli noticed that the brunette was walked lazily toward the other side of the pool, maybe to the jumping boards. She sigh gratefully at the sight before move closer to the water.

'What should i do now? Oh, maybe i should let my body--'

She couldn't finish her thought because unexpectedly, one from two little boys who playfully running around the area was bumped her body so hard. Sulli was stumbled and she had trying to keep her balance, however the floor was very slippery. The poor girl felt like it was happened within a blink of eye until when she realized everything, she was already fell, drowned into the deep water. She didn't try to move neither her arms nor her legs, instead she just stared blankly at nothing with her blurry visions. Obviously she couldn't breath, but she seemed like forgotten it since various painful memories voices were flashes through her mind.

 

“Jinri~ Oppa will take you to the beach today!”

“Omo! Thanks, Oppa!!”

 

She drowned deeper, but her body still remained nothing.

 

“It's so beautiful here! Let's go swimming, Jinri!”

“Oh i'll beat you, Oppa. You know that i'm the best when it comes to the watery thingy, kekeke~”

“I believe that, my lovely little sister.”

 

Sulli closed her eyes, just savored how the cold water embraced her lifeless body. It was so.. Nostalgic.

 

“Oppa!! Oppa!! Help me, please! My leg is stuck with something!”

“Hold on, Jinri! I will safe you!”

“Don't come there!! The biggest waves are coming!!”

“Oppa!!”

“ the waves, my sister is there!!”

 

It depth was just five meters, but Sulli felt like it'll take forever until her body hit the floor.

 

“OPPAAA!!”

“He's gone, we couldn't find his body.. Wave must be-“

“NOO!! My brother won't die, it can't be!!”

“Calm down, Miss. There's no way he could escape from that kind of wave..”

“No.. It can't be.. I won't swimming again.. I can't..”

 

More waters were sneaking into her lungs, but it was just made the half-unconscious girl chuckled bitterly.

'Now now, maybe i can follow you to the heaven, Oppa..'

Right after she finished those helpless thought, suddenly she felt a pair of arms were circled around her body, dragged her out from the water. Just those two things, before she totally losing her consciousness.

 

- -

 

The gentle warmth of sunshine caressed her face somehow could made her woken up from her 'sleep'. Sulli's eyelids slowly flattered open with the thought that she has already died.

"... Oppa?" she whispered weakly while adjusted her eyes from the bright sunshine above her.

Instead of hear her brother's gentle voice answering her call, she heard a strangely familiar angelic voice echoed from her side.

"I'm sorry, but.." the voice owner was hesitant for a second before continue with mocking tone, "But i'm not your oppa, silly girl."

"What--"

Then she realized who was that belonged to. Sulli's eyes immediately fully open just to found the earlier rude weird brown haired girl was sat right next to her.

"You!!" she sat up straight and glared at the girl, "What are you doing here?!"

The latter raised her one brow in return, "Geez, is that how you thanking your rescuer?"

The confuse Sulli gasped then threw her gaze everywhere, scanned the 'heaven'. Heck, she's still there, in the world, in South Korea, in Seoul, in the swimming pool area, under the palm tree, with annoying girl.

"You-"

The stranger quickly cut her sentences, "My name is Jung Soojung. But you can call me Krystal, or maybe Soojung."

Being raised as a polite kid, Sulli didn't have any choice except introduce herself. She lowered her head as she spoke softly, "... My name is Choi Jinri.. But my friends often call me Sulli.."

"Jinri."

Sulli lifted up her gaze, let it met with the latter's dark brown beautiful orbs.

"I've told you that if you can't swim, just go home. Pabo."

"Listen," The Choi hissed as she got up from her place and pointed her accusing finger right in front of Krystal's face. "If i could remember it clear, i didn't even asking for your help, Missy!!"

Krystal didn't say anything, but she pulled the slightly taller girl to sit back on the grass.

"Yah!!" Sulli was struggled to get up again, but the brunette forced her to laying down on her tigh.

"Please stop fighting me, you're needing some rest, Jinri-yah.."

Heard the sudden unusual concern voice from the brunette, Sulli looked up and stared straight to her eyes. It was shown nothing but worried and gentleness.

"Umm.. Y-yeah.." she awkwardly lied her head down and closed her eyes. It was feel so comfy made her forgotten that she was with the earlier annoying girl. Eventually, sleep on her tigh.

The two kept silent, no one could open their mouth. Sulli was hardly trying to control her heart throbs which started beating with unreasonable speed when another girl just stared at something far before her, her face was indescribable. But one thing they felt that time; they could be in that position forever.

A few minutes later, suddenly they could hear a speaker's voice echoed on the whole those outdoor area.

"Krystal~ We're waiting for you here, Baby~ Let's show us your amazing jumping talent again, Krys!!"

Sulli got up slowly and eyed at the girl before her carefully.

"What?"

"You're the one who jumped from that highest board this morning?"

Krystal shrugged nonchalantly, "Maybe?"

"You're so great," Sulli giggled slightly. "Then you should go, your friends are waiting for you there!"

"Okay, goodbye."

With that, Krystal stood up and ran toward the place where her friends gathered; around the boards, leaving Sulli behind alone.

The black haired girl smiled sadly as her eyes watching the latter's back. It was weird, but she felt this unknown empty feeling once Krystal left her alone there.

'Maybe i just need someone to accompany me.. But now she's already with her friends..' she shook her head and leaned her back to the palm tree. Her mind went back to the moment when she drowned minutes ago and how the past memories flashed on her mind nonstop, almost like broken film. Very painful. She had watched her brother died and for this two years, she never stop blaming herself as the one who took the sin of his death. Sulli always thought that it was her fault even though her parents or everyone never said like that, but she knew it was. She rubbed her eyes softly, tried to wipe the tears which almost rolling down from them.

"Why are you looks this sad?"

Krystal was back. Sulli wanted to look up, but her eyes greeted with a big bottle of strawberry milk first.

"Take this," she put the bottle on Sulli's hand before flopped her on the grass.

"W-what are you doing here?" Sulli gazed at her quizzically while holding the cool-icy bottle, as if she thought before that she wouldn't be come back to her.

"Am i not allowed in this swimming pool?" Krystal cocked her eyebrows and crossed her arms.

"Nah," somehow, Sulli found it was fun for watching how the brunette slowly put some expressions on her emotionless face. Maybe she wasn't that bad. "It's public place, right?"

Krystal was just gave Sulli smirk as her answer while took the bottle and opened it cork.

"Drink this," she put it back to Sulli. "I- I've always drink milk whenever i feel down or sad or when everything unpleasant happens, and usually, i would feel much better.."

That was very shadowy place they were sat on, but Sulli could swear that she saw Krystal's face reddened as she continued her words piece by piece nervously, "So, i hope.. You will... Getting.. Better.."

Sulli chuckled. As she took a sip of the delicious milk, she had learned something about those Jung Soojung. She wasn't really rude, she was just not used to say something 'good'.

"What so funny?" she growled and looked away, avoided Sulli's gaze on hers.

"Nothing," the latter's chuckled once more time. "But i really feel much better. Thanks, Soojung-ah.."

That was very sincere and Krystal found that she started losing her control of many things; expression, eyeball movement, breaths, and most of all was heart beats. She gulped once, tried to regain back her natural coolness.

"We-well, if you say so.." The Jung got up from her seat and pointed her forefinger toward the jumping board direction, "Ehm, it's already noon. What about you follow me there and watch my last jump for today.. Then would you like to go lunch with me?"

Lunch with stranger whose just know her for two hours, that was totally wrong and obviously Sulli would reject it.

She beamed her infamous eye-smile before nodded her head, "I'd love too, Soojung-ah.."

Or maybe not. Or it was just because Krystal Jung who the one invited her to do so.

 

- - -

 

The two girls walked side by side to the pretty big cafe which placed near the building's entrance door. It was almost full since everyone was very hungry after played in the water for this whole day and Sulli wondered how they could get a seat there. She kept following the brunette until suddenly a certain big fat man accidentally bumped into her, causing her losing her steadiness and almost fall on the floor. Almost, because the same familiar pair of arms which helped her earlier was quickly make it way to Sulli's waist, prevented her from falling down.

"So-Soojung-ah.." her cheeks immediately tinted with bright pink, found how close their face was.

The latter smirked, exactly same with she gave her before and released the slightly taller girl's body.

"T-thank you, Soojung-ah.."

The smirk still plastered on her face as she grabbed Sulli's hand gently, marched straight to the cafe's counter where a tanned woman was talking with another woman with blonde hair behind it. Sulli didn't know why Krystal brought her there, since there was no vacant seat could be seen from the whole room. Usually, she would asking, but that time she was too distracted with the warmth of Krystal's hand on hers for ask such unimportant thingy. They were already stood in front of the counter when suddenly Krystal shouted to the blonde one,

"Unnie!!"

The woman immediately turned her head and smile formed on her face once she saw who the caller was.

"Krys!" she made her way to approached them, "Woah, is this cute girl with you? You have a really great taste, Dongsaeng-ah~"

The brunette felt her face heated up, but she still kept her calm. In other hand, Sulli had her head hung low, obviously tried to hiding her flushed cheeks.

"Yah! Don't tease, Unnie!" Krystal pouted, "She is.. She is my friend!"

Then, another woman voiced out playfully from behind the blonde, "Ohh~ Friends who holding hands so romantic like that~"

That time, Sulli thought that Krystal would immediately release her hand, but she didn't.

"Stop that, Yuri-yah. Don't tease my sister and her girlfriend!"

The young Jung rolled her eyes as her response for the two antics before spoke again, "Whatever, give me the damn key!!"

"Geez, no need to shouting like that, Baby sist.." the blonde uttered while pulled a key out from her jeans pocket and threw it to Krystal. The latter caught it easily and dragged Sulli to certain locked wooden door which placed in the corner of the cafe.

"Where are we going, Jjung?" the black haired one finally asked while threw her gaze everywhere, scanned people around them.

Otherwise, Krystal had smile formed on her face unconsciously after heard the sudden given nickname.

"To my place," she answered fiercely while shoved the key into the hole and twisted it twice. A click sound could be heard before Krystal push the door opened. It revealed stairs to go to the cafe's second floor. Without saying anything, the brunette lead the girl beside her to climb up stair carefully since the light was a bit dimmed. That wasn't a really long journey until they arrived at someplace which looked like a balcony, but there were just one small wooden table and two chairs. Big umbrella was placed above them. From there, they could see the whole swimming pool area.

"It's very nice here. ." Sulli commented. The warm summer breeze her face gently and she liked the feeling.

"This is my place," Krystal flopped her on the chair and gestured Sulli to sat in front of her. "I've always here everyday.."

"Are you swimming that often?"

She chuckled, "This cafe is running by my sister and her friends are helping her. Our parents was already died long time ago and since then, Jessica open this place here as our financial source, she didn't want to live by insurance and things. So.. This swimming pool was being my second home since i've always spending my free time here.."

Sulli was about to reply, but suddenly someone appeared from down stair, holding a medium-sized tray on her both hand.

"Now now~" it was the tanned woman earlier, grinned like a weirdo while approached the two younger girls, "Here's your foods, lovebirds~"

Krystal didn't say anything, but it was obvious that her face reddened. That was Sulli's turn for chuckled.

"I'm not her girlfriend, umm..."

The older girl put the tray on the table and winked seductively at Sulli, "It's Yuri. Kwon Yuri.. And yours?"

She let out a girlish giggle this time, "Yuri-unnie. I'm Choi Jinri.."

"Jinri~ What a cute name for beautiful girl like you and--"

"YAH!!"

The sudden bark made the two surprisely turned their attention toward the brunette. Even Krystal herself got confused with her sudden yell and it was just made her turned into human tomato.

Yuri smirked, "Aww, you see, Jinri? Your Soojung here is jealous with me, her own sister's fiancee~ She must be like you so much~"

"UNNIE!!"

"Alright, alright," she rolled her eyes. "No need to bite me, young lady. I'll leave this place for you two."

Yuri was already on her way to the stairs, but suddenly she turned her body and threw something to Krystal, "Catch."

"U-unnie.."

"You deserve it," she looked at Sulli and winked again before really took her leave. "Have fun~"

"JUST GET OUT FROM HERE!!"

"She's so beautiful and funny.." Sulli smiled softly.

"Meh," heard the compliment, Krystal rolled her eyes, totally disagreed with Sulli's thought of Kwon Yuri. "She's a flirt, ex-player, and ert. I won't understand why Sica-unnie love her so much though.."

 

"Why did you give her the car key, Yuri-ah?" Jessica cocked her eyebrow while eyed the taller girl before her.

"Because i knew that Krystal have feeling for those Jinri girl?"

The blonde eyes widened, "Really?"

"Yeah," she shrugged. "She should be, or i will get Jinri from her. She is cute and-- AWW!! You hurt me, Sicaa~ You know that i'm just joking.."

Jessica put back the frying pan which she used to smack her lover's head to the table, "I don't even know why i love you, Stupid Kwon."

 

Sulli enjoyed her meal and Krystal's companion very much, totally forgotten what was she supposed to do in that swimming pool. Somehow, just being with the brunette could make her feel better and forget her painful past for while.

"It's so delicious! Your sister's cooking?"

"Nah," Krystal finally let out a wide smile, much to make Sulli stunned for a moment. "She will burn this world to an end if someone let her standing near by the stove. It's Hyoyeon and Taeyeon-unnie who handle the kitchen.."

"Mm.." she swallowed her last spoon and nodded understandingly.

The two was fell into comfortable silent, where Krystal just sipped her water and Sulli gazed at the marshmallow clouds above them.

"... Jinri?" she called softly without looking at the black haired girl.

"Yeah?"

"Do you believe in love at the first sight?"

Sulli felt something weird happened with her spine as she answered the question, "O..of course. It's not impossible, isn't it? Why asking?"

"Nothing, just forget about it.." she got up from her seat, "Let's go to the pool again!"

 

- -

 

"I thought you've said that was your last jump for today?" Sulli held Krystal's jacket in her hand while stared at the girl who already walked straight to the jumping board's stair.

"Yes but i can't help, kekeke~"

Then, Krystal climbed the stairs quickly to the highest board. Everyone, mostly Krystal's friends, were watching her while shouting many convincing words.

"You're the best, Krys!!"

"Jump!!"

"Come on, Krys!"

But Sulli just gulped hard, she was afraid if something bad would happen to her.

Above there, Krystal grinned widely with her eyes just focused on Sulli. She gave her an 'ok' sign with her thumb before she let the flexible board bounced her body to the air and jump down to the deep water. Water splashed everywhere and everybody clapped in admiration, waiting for the idol to come to the surface. But she wasn't come up. About two minutes straight, there's no sign of Krystal, and Sulli's mind went blank. She dropped things in her hands and walked to the edge of the pool.

"Soojung-ah?!" she shouted in panic, "Yah!! Soojung-ah!!"

Suddenly, a pair of hands appeared from inside the water and grabbed her legs.

"AAAHH!!"

"Kekeke~" Krystal's head popped out from below, "Am i scaring you?"

Saw the brunette, Sulli gritted her teeth and ran away without uttered even a single word.

"HEY!!"

Krystal quickly hopped out from the pool and chased after her.

"Jinri!!" she called, "Choi Jinri, wait!!"

In seconds, she could catch up with Sulli who running toward the exit door. She quickened her pace, attempted to get to know why the latter was so mad at her.

"Yah!!" Krystal pulled Sulli's arm harshly and turned her body so they were stood facing each other, "Why are you so..."

Her angry voice trailed off when she saw droplets of tear were rolling down on Sulli's pale cheeks.

"W-why are you crying?"

The latter just kept mute and glued her gaze at the floor, not bothered to wipe her tears out from her face.

"Jinri.." she lifted up Sulli's chin gently until their eyes could meet and repeat her question, "Why are you crying?"

"... I hate you.." her voice sounded crack when she whispered. Sulli squint her eyes, tried to stop her tears from flowing again, but it was burst into a waterfall instead.

Krystal felt like her heart torn a part when saw she cried like that. Her anger faded away, replaced with just guilt and concern. Slowly, she pulled the slightly taller girl's shaking body into her tight embrace.

"What's wrong, Jinri-yah?" she asked softly while rubbed Sulli's head, "Am i doing something wrong? Well.. I'm sorry if i was make you scare.."

Sulli just shook her head weakly, still sobbed hard on Krystal's shoulder.

"Then? Let me know, please.."

"My.." she choked a little, "Two years ago.. My brother was died.. He was drowning in the sea when he tried to save me.. You don't know how much i'm scare with deep water since then.."

Krystal's eyes clouded, she knew that she understand what the problem was.

"Then.. I thought you were drowning too.." she tightened her hug on the brunette's body as she sobbed harder, "It's not funny! It's not! I- I'm afraid, Jjung.."

"... I'm understand.." Krystal nodded, "I'm so sorry, Jinri-yah.. Let me take you home, it'll getting dark soon.."

- -

They were already arrived in front of Sulli's house about ten minutes already, but no one seemed want to make a movement. Tight silence filled in the air. Krystal just gripped the steer wheel when the girl beside her just stared at nothing through out the door's window.

"Jjung.." Sulli broke it first, "... I don't know how to swim.."

"If you want me to teach you-"

"No," she turned her face, looked straight at Krystal's nervous brown orbs. "I know how to swim. I just.. Don't knowing how to do that again.."

Slowly, Krystal's hand reached out for Sulli's and held it gently, "Jinri.. I know that i can't erase your past and you will live with your brother's shadowing you. But.. I can protect you. I knew that i can. Just trust me, okay? Trust me, and you will swimming again.."

"I.. I don't know, Jjung.."

She inhaled deeply, "You want to give me a chance, right?"

Sulli bit her lower lip, "And why should i do that?"

"Because... Do you remember when i'm asked you about love at the first sight?"

"Yes?"

"... I'm falling for you, Jinri-yah.."

The latter gasped, never expecting something like that would escape from the brunette's mouth. She completely lost her tongue, didn't know what to say. "B-but.. How?"

She chuckled a little before answered those silly question, "I saw you from the jumping board.. I couldn't see your face that time, but i have this urge to get to know you. So.. I was quickly approached you and yeah, you shooed me harshly. Kekeke~"

"It- It's you who rude to me!!" Sulli pouted and looked away, tried to hiding her embarassment.

"Yes, i'm sorry.." she sighed once, "I just can't show my feeling with the right way."

"I knew that."

Silent again. Then suddenly, Sulli opened the door and stepped out from the car. That time, Krystal felt hopeless, thought that Sulli didn't think neither about her offer nor her feeling even a little. She was almost stepped into the gas when she heard her love's voice before she close the door.

"Jjung, remember when i told you that love at the first sight is not impossible?" Sulli giggled lightly, "See you tomorrow, good night."

Thus, Krystal just could stared at Sulli's back with jaw hung open, still process what just happened.

"Aish.." she grinned widely while stepped into the gas, "This is the craziest love ever.."

 

 

-three days later-

 

 

A certain black haired girl was leaned her back against the palm tree with closed eyes. Droplets of water were rolling down all over her body and her hair was a bit messy. The girl just sat there, felt the heat of the summer's sunlight on her face. Then suddenly, she felt like a shadow prevented her from the sun and she quickly opened her eyes, just to greeted by a bottle of banana milk.

"Are you tired?"

An angelic voice echoed above her head and she already knew who that was belonged to.

"Not really.." she shook her head after beamed an eye-smile to the intruder, "Milk for me?"

"Of course," the latter rolled her eyes in annoy, "Did you see someone else here, silly?"

Sulli giggled a little while grabbed the bottle, "Rude as always, huh?"

"Whatever."

Happy splashing sounds was could be heard everywhere and Sulli seemed like getting used with that kind of situation. It has been three days from that day, and Krystal was right. She could make her swimming again. Actually, the brunette didn't do anything, all she did was just encourage Sulli that she was there and will always protecting her no matter what happen. And she really did.

"Jjung?"

"Hmm?"

She leaned her head on Krystal's shoulder, "Thanks, for everything."

"... I thought you would never thank me forever."

"Yah!" Sulli quickly got up and ready for confronting the brunette, but when she saw her damn red face, her anger immediately changed into chuckles, "You are so cute, Jjung."

And it turned redder, "Oh shut up."

After more chuckles, Sulli sat next to the shy girl again and continued watching people before them.

"Ssul?"

"Yeah?"

"... Are you fall for me at the first sight too?"

Sulli grinned, "What? No way!"

Krystal's body stiffened, "Then?"

"First sight, i saw you on the board, it's not count," she listed. "Second sight, i hate you to the death. And third sight, you make me fall for you. So i guess.. It's love at the third sight?"

Heard the explanation, Krystal couldn't help but laughed and ruffled Sulli's head gently, "You silly."

"But you fall for this silly girl," Sulli threw her mocked face toward Krystal while pulled the milk bottle caps open.

"True," she smirked. "And i wonder if she want to be my girlfriend.."

The slightly older girl drank her milk in big one gulp before answered, "No."

Krystal's smirk disappear, replaced with frown immediately, "Whaaat? Why?"

"Come on, Jjung. Don't you think it's too fast?"

"I don't think so," she shook her head stubbornly. "I like you, you like me. Then why the hell it's still too fast?"

"Listen," Sulli took a gulp again. "We must get along for a while before--"

"Alright, alright, i'm understand!" Krystal cut Sulli's sentences impatiently, "It's just about relationship status by the way, not really important since i know that you will be my lover.."

"You're so full of yourself," the latter rolled her eyes. "And with that kind of confession? I would think zillion times to--"

She couldn't continue her rambling since suddenly Krystal shut up with a deep passionate kiss. After a few seconds, she pulled away slowly, left Sulli who just could stared blankly at her with burning cheeks.

"Zillion times for what?" Krystal asked with mocked tone.

"For.. For.. Thinking whether i should.. Accept you or not.." she lowered her gaze and bit her lower lips. Taste of Krystal's was still lingered on them and admitted that she wanted the brunette to kiss her again.

"You know that you won't do that, Ssul.." Krystal lied down on the grass and stared at the blue sky above them, "But still, i'll tell you something."

"... What's that?"

"There were just two things i like before this, but now it changed to be three.." she giggled, "It's swimming pool, milk, and you."

Sulli's heart pounded like crazy on chest, she was truly happy for heard such innocent statement from her beloved rude girl.

"Oh, and another one."

"Hmm?"

"I will propose to you more properly and more romantic someday, i promise."

Her face creased into very beautiful eye-smile as she bent down and pecked the younger girl's nose, "I would like waiting for that time coming, Jjung.."

 

*

 

"Aww~" Yuri pouted while staring at the two lovebirds from the cafe's balcony with the help of binoculars, "My sister in law have her first kiss already~"

Jessica glared at her lover, felt irritated with her antic, "Don't do that, Yul. It's their privacy!"

"What privacy? I know that you put a recorder on the car's backseat yesterday, Sica-baby~"

"Well.." the blonde cleared , "She's my dongsaeng so it's normal, okay?"

Out of nowhere, Hyoyeon appeared on the doorway while holding a spatula.

"You two aren't normal!! Weirdos!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

 

 

So, how was that?

 

I found it kinda boring to compare with my other fics, but i just want to write it down and here's the result. It's really hard for writing such 'normal' fanfic like this DX

 

Alright, my longest one-shot ever! xD

 

Give me comments so i know how you guys think about this crappy piece.. .__.