Give Me Strength

That Beautiful Smile

 

 

 

The laughed erupted across the cafeteria when a poor nerd looking girl being trip down by a group of jocks.

 

“What a loser!”

 

“Useless nerd girl!”

 

The unfortunate girl named Kwon Yuri slowly stood up back and collected her scattered books, but suddenly she stopped her movement when another pair of hands help her collecting her books. She noticed the cafeteria became silent, so she slowly looked up and being greeted with a beautiful smiled from a stranger.

 

The stranger…is too beautiful…No… ‘Beautiful’ word is too simple to define the stranger. She is more than that.

 

Yuri gulped hardly still can tore her eyes away from the beauty.

 

“Here is your books.” The voice is so warm. Hearing the beautiful stranger voice she felt she is in heaven.

 

Yuri robotically received the books before stood up and walked away quickly, tried her best to cover her red face in embarrassment.

 

“Our princess help the nerdy girl.” She can heard that words along the way she walked.

 

Princess? Who is that princess? She questioned herself while studying for the next examination in the library.

 

Deep in her thought, she startled when she felt someone tapped her shoulder. She turned around and greeted again with the beautiful smiled. Yuri took a deep breath before returned an awkward smiled make the princess chuckled lightly. Even her chuckled sounded melodious…

 

“Can I seat here?” the princess said softly while hugging two thick books on her chest.

 

Yuri just nodded before scooted away to give space towards the person. She looked around and noticed the library was quite deserted. But why the princess want to seat with her? As the breath-taking princess can read her mind she answered, “I just want to sit with you. Can’t I?”

 

Yuri shook her head make the princess widened her smiled, “Hello, my name is Jessica Jung. I just came back after being transfer student 3 months ago.”

 

No wonder I never saw her…Yuri thought. Since Kwon Yuri have been moved to the new city and this is the nearest school around her district 2 months ago.

 

“K-Kwon Yuri.” She said sheepishly.

 

“I know. All the students teased you this morning. Literally.” Jessica said with a frowned. Yuri just lowered her head.

 

“Why you let them anyway?”

 

“I just don’t want any hassle, besides they didn’t do anything that hurt me that bad.” Yuri replied carelessly still looking at the ground. Jessica sighed heavily, “Stop being too nice, Yuri.”

 

“From now on, I will protect you from the bully.” Jessica said sternly make Yuri looked at her direction.

 

Her eyes were teary and red.

 

“I promise, Yuri.” Jessica softened her expression and pulled Yuri into her warm embraced.

 

And the tears falling down to her cheeks.

 

She felt being loved and appreciate from that days.

 

 

 

“From now on whoever bully Kwon Yuri need to face me first.” From that day, Kwon Yuri never life in misery anymore.

 

She just knew that Jessica Jung is an influence person in this school, not just by her looks and brain. She meant it based on fame too.

 

On the random autumn evening, Yuri and Jessica was lying around on rooftop even it’s quite cold they didn’t give a damn and laid their back on the cold ground.

 

“Jessica?”

 

“Hmm?”

 

“Thank you very much.”

 

Jessica let out a chuckled before turned to Yuri, “There’s nothing to be thanks for Yuri.”

 

They emitted in silence again.

 

“Jessica?”

 

‘Hmm?”

 

“Can I ask you something?”

 

“Sure.”

 

“I love you, will you love me back?” Yuri’s face in red colour after confessing.

 

“Of course I will love you back, Kwon Yuri. I love you too. “Jessica replied without any doubt make Yuri turned to her side with a wide eyes.

 

“You’re not joking?”

 

“Is this something I joked around, Kwon Yuri?” Jessica replied while rolled her eyes slowly woke up and hovered Yuri.

 

“When I said I love you, I AM in love with you, Kwon Yuri.” A kiss.

 

“From the first time we meet, Kwon Yuri.” A kiss.

 

Yuri smiled while looking deeply into Jessica’s dark chocolate orbs, “Then, from now on I want to be a selfish person and let you love me. Only me.” Yuri move her body forwarded to close the distance between them and landed a deep kiss on Jessica’s lips.

 

“And that beautiful smiled only for me. Smile only for me, Jessica Jung.” A peck.

 

“Because that smile gave me more strength not to give up for this cruel world.” A peck

 

“Thank you, Jessica Jung.” A peck.

 

Jessica chuckled while looking down at Yuri who were grinning like an idiot person.

 

“I had already said there’s nothing to be thanks for, Kwon Yuri.” Jessica forwarded her head and pressed their forehead together.

 

“But if you felt to thankful maybe you can repay me by being my girlfriend until my last breath. “Jessica whispered lightly.

 

Yuri smiled, “I would love too. Being your girlfriend until your last breath.”

 

Yuri pulled her into her embrace let Jessica put all her weight on top of Yuri before they melted themselves in this cold evening with a passionate kiss.

 

And Yuri really stay beside Jessica’s side until their last breath.

 

End.

 

 

Enjoy!

Sorry for a messy writing style=(

This felt so awkward..

Please please for a feedbacks~

*insert puppy eyes here*

-Endaiyy