When You Cry

Need U Baby

A/N: Hi hi :) If you haven't heard the song, you really should. It actually made me wanna cry. Here's the link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE1NW_fQovc

And thank you to Kaiichi for supporting me while writing this. She's the best<3

Henry’s POV

When you cry, I approach by your side. When you cry, I want to be with you. I need you baby, baby…

The skies were lighting as the sun rose, the different colors painting the world. The air was cold and damp, quickly drying the hot tears that fell down my cheeks. My heart ached for him. Only him.

“I promise I’ll always be with you, Henry. Wo ai ni.” He had said to me, my mind remembering his soft words. I remembered the first time we met, the first time he told me he loved me, everything. I remembered every single moment we had together. My eyes slowly closed as my brain replayed all the memories, the acid water still falling out my eyes.

***

“Henry! Over here!” My eyes scanned the sea of people, looking for best friend. It wasn’t that hard to find him, as he was towering over everyone else. That was peculiar, because he is usually shorter than all these people. I chuckled and guessed that he was on someone’s shoulders. Ryeowook had come to pick me up from the airport, and I was pretty sure that Yesung was here too. They never left each other’s sides.

I made my way over to him, and I suddenly collided with someone.

“I am so sorry! I wasn’t watching where I was going.” A low, deep voice said in Mandarin. He must’ve thought I didn’t understand since we were in Korea and I didn’t reply. “Mianhe-” He started, but I cut him off.

“It’s alright! No harm done.” I finally took a look at the guy, and my breath was taken away. He had beautiful red hair and amazing brown eyes. I was captivated by them. I didn’t notice that he stood up, until he lent me a hand. It was then that I noticed how tall he was. He must’ve been at least six feet tall! When I took his hand, shivers shot up my spine and tingles burst throughout my hand. A blush spread all over my cheeks as he chuckled.

“I’ll see you soon. I can just feel it. Goodbye for now, little one.” The mystery guy said. He kissed my cheek and walked away, towards the exit. I shook my head and started to walk to Ryeowook again.

“What took you so long?” Ryeowook inquired as he engulfed me in a tight hug. I really missed him and the rest of Super Junior. I had gone back to Canada for the past few months to visit my parents, but South Korea was my home now. As I suspected, Yesung was here too.

“I ran into someone.” Was my short reply. It was all they needed to start cracking up even though I only said four words. Ryeowook pinched my cheeks and we left, with Ryeowook telling me everything that I missed while I was gone.

We made it to the dorm quickly and I was in the arms of Leeteuk-hyung. We were all like sons to him, and he didn’t like it when any one of us left him. I was passed from person to person: Kangin, Heechul, Hangeng, Sungmin, Siwon, Kibum, Shindong, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae, even Kyuhyun gave me a hug.

“I missed you, little Mochi. There was no one to play with when you were gone!” Kyuhyun complained. “You know everyone else at videogames!” I laughed at him, earning a fake glare.

The door opened again, and my eyes widened as I took in the form of the person. It was the guy from the airport! He looked up and locked eyes with me, a small smirk forming on his thin lips.

“Hello, I’m Zhou Mi. I’m the new member of Super Junior M.” Leeteuk, being the eldest, welcomed him inside. Leeteuk was happy, as he had more people to take care of. He might complain about us a lot, but we know that he loves being our umma.

“Hi! I’m sure you must be tired. You’ll be rooming with Henry, which is the first door to the left. Would you have a problem with that?” Zhou Mi’s eyes never left mine, and responded to Leeteuk.

“I have no problem. Thank you.” Zhou Mi brought all his stuff to my our room, and came back out after a few minutes. Leeteuk finally thought of introducing the rest of us to Zhou Mi.

“So Zhou Mi, these are the rest of the group members. First off, what is your date of birth?”

“April 19, 1986.” Donghae, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, and I groaned. I was still the youngest out of all of us. I didn’t really expect Zhou Mi to be younger, but still. Heechul laughed at us, knowing we were groaning because we were the youngest.

“So in order from the eldest to youngest, it would be me, Heechul, Hankyung, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Siwon, you, Donghae, Ryeowook, Kibum, Kyuhyun, and then our little maknae, Henry.” We all gave a small wave when Leeteuk-hyung called our names. When he saw that I waved when he called me, a huge smile graced his beautiful face. “Alright, now that introductions are done, we’ll let you get settled in, Mi.”

“Looks like we’re roomies.” Zhou Mi whispered in my ear. “I’m looking forward to spending the night with you.” He said in Mandarin. Hangeng broke out into laughter, obviously hearing our exchange.

“Henry, you better watch out. Zhou Mi surely has something in mind for you.” Hangeng said, also in Mandarin. He dragged Heechul-hyung out of the room, probably going to do their ‘nightly activities’. I walked to our room, knowing that Mi would follow me. As soon as the door closed, Mi nibbled on my ear.

“I told you that we would meet again.” He whispered in my ear as I let out a moan. Mi led me to my bed, waiting for me to get in before getting in after me. He kissed my eyelids as I let out a yawn. “Goodnight, little Mochi.”

~~~Five Months Later~~~

“Wake up, Henli.” Mi’s soft voice whispered in my ears. As I opened my eyes, they met with his sparkling brown ones. “We don’t have any schedules today, so I decided to take you somewhere.” I was happy because I got to spend the entire day with Zhou Mi. I was falling in love with him. But I sometimes felt like he didn’t feel the same way. Mi gently kissed my nose as I got up and got ready for the day.

It was not soon enough until Mi dragged me out of the dorms and took me to his ‘special place’. I couldn’t deny my excitement as Mi took me, his jumpiness making him look like his puppy. When we got there, I was in awe. We were in a secluded part of the forest, and it was completely amazing. The sun hit the lake, making it look crystal clear. Zhou Mi led me to the rocks near the lake to sit. But when I moved to sit down next to him, he pulled me so that I sat on his lap, as he wrapped his long arms around my torso. I couldn’t stop the blood that was rushing to my cheeks.

“This place is beautiful. How did you find it?” I questioned. I knew that sometimes when he wanted to be alone, he usually left the dorm for long periods of time.

“When I was hiking, in my first week here, I got lost, but ended up here. I’ve been coming here ever since, whenever I got upset, or missed my family. This place helps me think.” Mi said, as I felt him nuzzle into my neck and warm tears fell on my shirt.

“Mi, please don’t cry. I’m here.” I turned around his lap, rubbing his back as he sobbed into my chest. Seeing him cry made me want to cry as well. It wasn’t long until the tears started to flow down my face. It just hurt so much to see him cry. With a shaky voice, I started to sing. He often told me that he loved hearing me sing. “Every day, you’ll find the excitement as I wait for you, baby. Renewed, and now everything’s nice, to walk with you. Cause I, how can you hear my heart, baby? A word of pity makes me care, my heart belongs to you.

Slowly, Mi’s sobs reduced to sniffles. He looked deep into my eyes, seeing my soul. At an agonizingly slow pace, he leaned in, his soft lips meeting my own. My eyes slipped closed, and all I saw were fireworks. It was my first kiss. It was perfect. We pulled back, and I groaned at the loss.

“I love you, Henry Lau.” My heart stopped and my breath got stuck in my lungs. Did Zhou Mi really just say…he loves me? I looked at him, looking for any signs that he might be joking. All I saw was seriousness, and love. “It’s true, little Mochi. I’ve been in love with you ever since we bumped into each other at the airport.” We both chuckled at the memory.

“I love you too, Zhou Mi. More than anything in this world.”

“Even more than your violin?” My violin was my baby. I couldn’t live without it. But if it was a choice between my violin and Zhou Mi, I’d pick my Mimi. Always.

“Of course. But promise me one thing.”

“Anything for you, my Mochi.”

“Promise me that you’ll never leave me.” I was completely afraid that he was going to find someone better and leave me. What if he thought that I wasn’t the right person and I was just some mistake?

Zhou Mi looked directly into my eyes and said “I promise, Henli. You’re my world. Without you, I’m nothing.” Tears dropped down my face, but Zhou Mi kissed them away. His arms are where I was meant to be. Nothing could ever separate us.

We stayed in our content little bubble all day, leaving when it started to get dark. Today was absolutely the most perfect day ever.

~~~Two Years Later~~~

Baby, for you, I can never stop my heart from beating, baby. Thank you for letting me be with you, always. Hold me tight, and don’t leave…” I sang along to the song, the words reminding me of my love. This was my favorite song. It expressed how I felt for Zhou Mi in so many different ways. “The product of just you is magical. You’re in my heart. I will always be inside you, my love.” I felt his presence as soon as he walked in the door. He wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my cheek as I sang the song. Mi suddenly stopped the track, and I was confused. He loved this song as much as I did. The emotion on his face made my heart start to break. Mi looked so broken.

“I…have to leave.” He said in a strained whisper.

“Where are you going? When are you coming back?” My heart was hurting so much at the thought of Mi leaving, even for a little while.

“My parents want me back in China. I don’t know if I’m going to come back. They said…they have a marriage proposal waiting for me back there.” My world was crashing down around me. His parents wanted him to get married. Mi could never disappoint his parents. They meant so much to him. Mi saw all the tears and tried to get me in his arms, but I couldn’t. I ran as fast as I could out of the dorm, bumping into Hangeng and Heechul.

“Henry, what’s wrong?” Heechul-hyung asked. Heechul might seem like he doesn’t really care, but he’s every bit a mother to us as Leeteuk-hyung is. I collapsed in his arms momentarily as he my back, trying to calm me down. How could I, when the love of my life was leaving? Abruptly, I pushed Heechul-hyung away and ran out the door, my feet automatically taking me to our secret place.

“Why do you have to leave?” I whispered to the air, dropping down to my knees.

***

“I love you, Henry. Open your eyes for me. Please, baby. I can’t lose you…” Was I hallucinating? Zhou Mi’s voice was in my head. I opened my eyes to see that it was in fact my Mimi. He squeezed me hard, and I melted into his embrace. He kept on whispering “I’ll never leave you” into my ear.

“Mimi? What are you doing here? Don’t you have to go back to China?” I said with a foreign bitterness to my voice. I hardly ever got upset.

“I told my parents that I couldn’t go back. That I fell in love, so I wasn’t going to marry the girl. I need you, baby. I love you, Henli.” More tears fell out of my eyes. He refused his parents because he loved me.

“I love you too, Mimi.” I pressed my lips against his, and knew that he would always keep his promise. He would never leave me, and I would never leave him.