Tao

Thoughts on an Angel

 

 

 

 

Tao

 

EXO-M was finally returning from China, and Tao, while still tired and practically dead on his feet, was excited. After long promotions with M, EXO would finally be one and work on their new united promotions and Tao couldn’t wait.

 

Being jet lagged and tired was an oddly good feeling to Tao, it meant that they were in Korea again, and if they were in Korea again, then he could see his Umma.

 

The wushu panda walked slowly off the platform with the rest of M and into the uncrowded airport, it being much too late for any sane person to be up, unless they were waiting for someone or arriving like they were.

 

Tao managed to drag himself along, with Kris supporting him when stumbled a few times, hazily drifting through the crowd, not really sure where they were. It wasn’t until Luhan’s tired, but excited exclamation of “Sehunnie!”, did Tao really look up and around.

 

Tao bit his lip in exhaustion fueled irritation, scanning the surrounding area quickly, frustrated tears making their way to the corner of his eyes, his fist clenching tightly, a physical prevention of his to stop the whiny tantrum he could feel bubbling in his chest, having been away for so long.

 

The lip-wibbling AB panda kept turning his head around and round, sniffling like a lost child when his bags were taken from his person and he was pulled down in a comforting embrace, his nose in a familiar neck and warm hands threading and patting his hair.

 

Tao clung onto the body of his Umma, who was warm and soft and so very there, curling himself into the comfort he knew he’d always find there. “Umma,” Tao whimpered, exhausted and irritable, just wanting to get back to his soft, comfy bed.

 

“Shhh...Panda Tao, I know you’re tired, just bear with me and we’ll get home as soon as possible, okay? Come on now, shhhh...”

 

Home.

 

Tao let himself be half dragged and carried to one of EXO’s vans waiting in the airport’s parking lot, his eyes barely staying open. A grumbled whine slipped passed his lips when he was moved around in his seat, about to deck the person who jostled him so, when Tao body was falling sideways and his head was being cradled in a warm lap.

 

That whine turned into a purr of content as Junmyeon kept petting Tao’s hair, lulling him back into that relaxed place between alertness and deep sleep. Tao nuzzled his Umma’s thigh with his nose, a silent gesture of ‘thank you’.

 

Before he was soothed into slumber by his Umma, Tao’s mind could only dread when he woke up, having to learn the new promotions. He sighed wearily and the cute panda was rewarded with a kiss on his forehead.

 

But that was okay, Tao thought sleepily. He would have his Joonma, who gave warm smiles and comforting hugs and just....just smelled like home, that the wushu warrior knew he’d be okay (at least when EXO was truly a united one).

 

Panda Tao fell asleep with a small smile on his lips, his head snuggled into the comfort of his Umma’s lap.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

...should really be preparing for school....anyway I hope you enjoyed the SuTao fluff! lol

Thanks to everyone who read and subbed! ^0^