Rescue Operation (2)

~Missing You~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 


 

As they arrived yonghwa walked fastly to the rescuer and they accompany him in going to the place were the 5 bodies laying….mr.& mrs. Jung juniel and heymin just watching yonghwa walking going in the place..as yonghwa walking nearer..his knees becoming weaker ..everystep he does.. when he saw the 5 bodies ..they were all woman.. yonghwa cover his mouth.. because the bodies cant recognized at all….he roll his eyes to avoid his tears to fall..he walking closer in woman in the last.. he sitted beside her.. he cant hold on his tears at all…he hold her hands .. and try to recognized her..mr.jung walking near to yonghwa.


 

. when he arrived.. he fastly turn his head into other side.. he cant affort to see the bodies.. yonghwa still holding..the woman hands.. mrs.jung and juniel already crying.. they were losing their hope that shinhye is alive by seeing yonghwa action infront of the woman body..mrs.jung hug juniel..very tight.. eomma.. is eonni gone??.. juniel asking


… then heymin..wakeup ..and start crying.. mrs.jung try to stop her cry to ..heymin just cry loud..yonghwa stare at the hands.. he focus on her finger.. specially to the ring.. this in not our wedding ring.. yonghwa thought.. yonghwa stand up.. my wife is not one of them..yonghwa said.. his voice is really full of sadness…are you ok?.. mr.jung asked.. im fine appa.. yonghwa said..and looked to his mother.. they were all crying.. yonghwa walked to them.


. yonghwa.. is shinhye …. Mrs.jung stop her words.. no eomma.. shinhye is not one of them..i can feel shinhye still alive…yonghwa said… he carry her daughter.. lets go home..and back again tomorrow… mrs.jung said.. yonghwa just silent and went to their car….mr.jung went to the rescuer .. pls don’t stop searching.. I beg.. mr.jung said..



the rescuer just silent.. I go ahead now.. mr.jung said..and left…..when they arrived.. he put heymin on the bed..shes already sleeping.. yonghwa get his loptop..and search their photo.. he looked at the photo during their wedding…this is the only photo ..that I have.,,that were together… yonghwa said..


tears start to fall again..shin I missed you so much.. pls comeback to me.. shin.. pls.. I need you here beside me… yonghwa said.. still looking to the photo..yonghwa stare to his daughter.. and he lay beside her.. baby you’re the only thing I have now.. I love you so much..yonghwa said.. and kissed her daughter forehead.. and he sleep with her daughter


… mrs.jungw ent to yonghwa room.. she saw yonghwa sleeping hugging his daughter.. mrs.jung cant help but shed tears.. she went to yonghwa said..and cares his hair.. .. be strong my son.. she murmured.. she fixed the blanket.. and went out to the room…mrs.jung lit a candle infront of the altar..and kneel she start to pray…


mrs.jung POV : oh lord pls help my son.. this is the biggest challenge he ever have in his life.. pls gave him a enough strength to face all this strunggles.. I can feel I lot strunggle. Still coming.. and I also can see ..that my son.. cant endure this anymore.. psl help him… pls let him be strong for his daughter.. I know shinhye still alive..pls where ever shes right now.. let her safe and far from danger…pls help my son… I don’t who to help him..i don’t know if he still have the streght to face the another tomorrow..END OF POV


...................................................


eunhye went to ther balcony and she saw her brother jonghyun sitting on the garden.. she smile ..because her brother went out of their house..  shes didn’t bother him at all.. she just let him..in the garden she get her things and went in their company.. so is the meeting ready?..eunhey asked.


.yes maan everything is ready.. later around 10am.. the meeting will start..what time now?.. 9:30 maam..ok.. the clients and board directors were arriving..her secretary said.. eunhye smile….she went inside her office.. and prepare her self for th meeting.. them mr.choi arrived..


they call eunhye..she went out and welcome mr.choi to their company..they start the meeting.. mr.choi.. were so very happy that you choosed our company.. eunhye said.. . I heard that your campany giving a great service so..i choosed here.. mr.choi.. eunhye smile.. by the way mr.choi why you quite in jungs empire?..eunhye asked.

.i don’t like there at all.. they cant gave me the best service.. mr.choi said.. don’t worry mr.choi we will gave you the best service.. eunhye said.. well said .ms.lee im hoping for that..mr.choi said…



----------------------------------



we have a problem..minhyuk said.. what is it.. the directors asked.. ..we lost mr.choi .. he quite to our company..last night…what!! .. mr.kim yelled..and stood up.. what happened?..he added..he complaine about our service to him…. Minhyuk said.. this cant be.. did the president. Already know about this?.. mrs.sung asked..


minhyuk shook his head..why you didn’t inform him yet?..mrs.sung asked.. we know that president yonghwa.. is in hard situation right now.. if we tell him.. his problem will add again.. minhyuk said.. so before he will found out me.. must do something.. minhyuk said.. no..we cant make a move with out the president.. mr.yoo.. said.

 

.but.. minhyuk said.. mr.kang minhyuk..inform the president now.. mr.kim said..inform now.. or I’ll be the one.. mr.kim said.. ok..ok.. minhyuk said..and get his phone..he fastly dial yonghwa number.. yonghwa..minhyuk said.. what is it.. minhyuk..yonghwa asked.. while walking going far to the rescuers.. hows the company?..yonghwa added.. hyung u need to know something..minhyuk said.. what is it?..yonghwa asked…


hyung we lost mr.choi..minhyuk said..directly.. oh my god.. what happened..yonghwa yelled…. Hyung miahne.. minhyuk said..minhyuk you don’t know that… it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter