Meet him..

How To Seduce You??

 

I’m tired.

Why did I have to be the women in this house?

Mom always go to work and leave me with my two evil brother that make my life miserable after I born. But I love them even they always make me do the household chores.

They are in their 3 years of the university, I still wonder why did they have 4.00 every semester when they always play and never study.

“Yah, you two , the dinner is ready”

“Yah, shim Hana, do you want to die?” say Taemin

“You should respect us, call us brother” say changmin.

“Do you want to eat or not? if not, I’m gonna gave the food to the beggar” and they just left the game and rushing to the kitchen.

And I walk and chuckle behind them.

“You the best Hana” they say in unison after eat the food. My two twin brother is fond of my cooking, I make them my experiment object for my cooking and everyday they will want me to cook different dishes. And I glad to make it for them.

“Hey, Hana, when will you enter the University?” I roll my eye, they have ask me a thousand time and I have answer they thousand time.

“Next week, why?” I just answer with not much interest.

“Haha.. good luck with the orientation, I hear the Tac will be the leader of the orientation”

“ Taecyeon?” oh no, he just bad as my two brother, he always bully me together with my brother, he live two block from my house and he often go to my house to play game with my brother.

“Am I hear my name been calling?” speak of the devil, here he now.

“Yah, don’t enter someone else house without permission and stop eating” ask I see taecyeon start eat at my brother plate

“If you continue like this, you will never get a bf Hana”

“nobody gonna take our baby sister, she is our slave.. hahaha…” the three are so mean and always bad mouth me in front their friend when their friend ask about me.

“Hana, can you give me food, I am starving, I have not eaten about 1 week”

“Do you think I’m that stupid? People will die if they don’t eat for 1 week” but I still give him the plate and spoon the rice for him.

They three just eat and I love it when they fight over for the last bowl of rice. After that they start to go upstair and leave the dishes to be wash by me.

After wash the dishes, I go to my room and start fold the paper to make a bird, my brother always say that I still childish to fold the paper. But I can’t seem to throw this side of me, when I fold paper, it’s like is my father beside me.

I’m proud and love my father coz even he is work oversea, he still manage to send us present for our birthday. My father work as an scientist and he travel all over the world to make new medicine.

 

                                                              ===========================================

“Yah, wait for me” as I running to catch up with my brother which is so difficult because they were the fastest runner in our old high school.

I don’t see a car as I busily catch them and the last thing I hear is somebody shout my name, maybe my brother.

“Yah, wake up” as I feel someone slap my face. And I see my brother face. Changmin.

“Don’t you know, you just barely make we lost our slave” as I hear Taemin voice talking to someone else. And I see the stranger face I can’t breath.

“Do you alright?” the stranger ask me.

“Of course she alright” Taemin say.

“Yah Hana, better get up, you will be laaaate” as they start to run,arghhhhhhhhhhh… stupid older brother.

I try to get up. But my leg gave a way and I just sit back.

“I’m sorry coz hit you, let go to the hospital”

“No, don’t need to, I’m fine, just need a moment to rest” he have a perfect voice and beautiful smile.

“My name is Minho, nice to meet” are he from oversea.?

Why did his hair is not black?

“I’m hana, shim hana” I totally forget about it.

“Oh, my god, I’m gonna take my leave now, bye” as I start to run, I’m gonna be late. Damn. I hope to see him again.

The orientation begin, and I hate it..

Why don’t anyone just shoot me at the head, and I can be born again as panda so that I can sleep all I want and don’t need to attend University like everyone else.

“yah, yah..” I hear Tae voice, sure thing, he was the leader to torture me for orientation of the department.

He was my senior and believe me when I say he was the most and cruel people after my two twin brother.

My class  consist of 41. And I’m the only 1 girl in Electrical Power,it’s fine with me, I can handle this coz back then when I still in high school, we have only two girl and 36 boy.

I know that girl don’t like to be friend with me, I often wear my safety shoes and my big pant and big shirt when I go to class. They always make fun of me.

 I know that I’m ugly and my skin is not soft like any other girl.

At junior school I was so fat cause my mother always buy chocolate for me and junk food. So everybody always call me Ugly at the school, I’m often crying home because of this but, as I grew older, my body start to develop to have women curve. But still I’m the ugly one.