Chapter One

Ye Shuo AKA Wei Chen Accidental Love

 

Ye Shuo's POV

I got home earlier than I thought I would, so instead of bothering my mom, I instead went straight to my room. Of course, I didn't bother knocking, only because it was my room, after all. I twisted the doorknob, opened the door, and there before me was a women. No, a girl. She couldn't be any older than me. I didn't get a good look because she was...well, ! Not totally , but enough to scare the living hell out of me and cause me to slam the door. I rested my head on the door to think. There was so much to think about, from the boneheaded was I screamed 'sorry,' to the fact that there was a girl. In my room. Who I have never met before. I have to admit, for what I saw, she was gorgeous.

Daiyu's POV

Well...that was weird. But from the look on his face, I'm sure the man didn't mean any harm, so I decided to let it go. I finished changing, giggling and thinking of his screamed 'sorry' and the horrified, but cute, look on his face. Five minutes later, I finished changing and headed toward the doors. I crouched down and looked under the door. I could see the intruding boy's feet right next to the door, so I assumed that he was standing with his head on the door. I giggled at the thought. I stood up and started to open the door but I stood behind to make sure that he didn't fall on me. He stumbled forward, but didn't fall.