DANCE WITH ME? Part 4

DANCE WITH ME? Part 3

Title: DANCE WITH ME?

Part 4: Just entering the competiton~ O.o

 

 

Finally, two of your members arrived with some of the other dancers. There were 10 of you. This dance you created will be amazing, everyone will enjoy.

 

You danced until 5pm. You see that everyone is tired.

 

You: Okay, everyone~ great work, tomorrow in the afternoon. We all meet in the studio, practice a little and around 6pm we depart from here and go to school ^.^~ They all nodded and went home. Sulli and Sunhwa are arranging some stuff in the studio with you.

 

 

Sulli: So, any news about Jongup?

You: Wae? O.o

Sulli: Nothing, just wanna know what is going on with you two x3

You: Nothing is going on between us. Plus, I spend most of my time with Yongguk.

Sunhwa: What? Yongguk? Why not Jongup? *dreamy eyes*

You: Cause… He has been hanging out with Hyosung. Or should I say, having their “dramas” that are the same the whole time -…-

Sulli: You must feel really tired xD

You: Pfft~ tell me about it -_-

 

 

When you walk out to throw trash near the studio, you bumped into Jongup.

 

You: Oh, Jongup-sshi~

Jongup: (wow, she’s even pretty throwing out the trash. Omo, what am I saying >..< ) hi, (Y/N)… What are you doing?

You: Throwing out the trash x3

Jongup: Ohh… Right xD haha

You: (His smile is so distracting~) Hahah… So, I’m gonna go now. See you soon.

Jongup: Arraso… See you ^^

 

 

You walked back in the studio and packed all your stuff and went home. While you were about to went in your car you saw Jongup running.

 

You: Omo… Why is he running? Aiishh, whatever… I better go.

 

You went in the car and drove, when you want to exit Jongup was in front of your car which you pulled the emergency breaks.

 

You: Aish! This guy! He seems scared xD

 

You lowered your window.

 

You: Need a ride?

Jongup: (Y/N)-sshi!! Nae thank you!

 

He went in your car and drove out the building. You park in front of a shop and want to buy some drinks. Jongup just hang out in the car.

 

 

~~JONGUP POV (Point of View)~~

 

 

Oh, (Y/N) is throwing the trash… Kyeopta~ x3 wait… What am I saying?!

She smiled at me, well she was just throwing trash. I should go back to my studio room.

 

Crap, what is Hyosung doing in my studio together with Daehyun hyung and Zelo?

 

Hyosung: *stands up and run to you* Oppa! You’re back!

Jongup: *feels intimidated* what do you want this time?

Hyosung: Mianhae~ *plays around with his arms*

Jongup: I have no time for you.

Hyosung: *grabs his arms and kiss him again*

Jongup: *breaks kiss as quickly as possible* Yahh!!

Daehyun/Zelo: O.O oh boy… he must be mad.

Hyosung: Mwo?? Saranghae oppa… Now dance with me in the competition?

Jongup: But I am not joining the freaking competition! Find someone else.

 

I walked out of the studio.

 

Hyosung: OPPA!!!

 

What the? Is she following me? Why is she following me? I should run! Yes, the back door!

I was like running for my life, Hyosung is like a bee looking for a flower.

Now what? I am outside, oh… I saw a men’s store just near a studio. It feels weird but I have to go there so Hyosung won’t walk inside.

 

AAAGGHHHH!!!! I nearly got hit by this car!! I didn’t see!!! Mianhaeyo!!!

Wait, (Y/N)?? She offered me to get in and I accept it.

 

It was so quiet in the car and awkward. She stopped at a store to buy drinks. I wonder what is in her car :D this is so cool, I manage to get away from Hyosung -..-

 

 

You walked back in the car with the drinks,

 

You: Here I bought you Americano ^^

Jongup: Gomawo *drinks*

You: So, where you wanna go?

Jongup: Are we hanging out?

You: Umm, kind of… If you don’t want to it’s fine. I can just send you back to the studio.

Jongup: Ani… It’s fine… I wanna hang out with you too :D

You: How’s the park sound?

Jongup: Great~ I can work out my abs there :D

You: -..-

 

At the park,

 

You sat on a swing cause it’s your favorite thing to do. You enjoyed the fresh air when you feel that your swinging got quicker. When you turn around you saw Jongup was smiling and he was doing the pushing. You didn’t care you let him be. When you stop without warning, Jongup’s arm was around you… Sort of but he was holding the handle. You felt something, like a spark just burst between.

 

He was getting closer and closer. You got closer too when suddenly a bunch of kids scream because they were playing the slide that made you and Jongup apart from this close to kissing… I think~

 

You: *clears throat* 

Jongup: *clears throat*

You: *changes subject* you heard about the Stardom Dance competition?

Jongup: Yup, why?

You: Just entering the competition~ O.o

Jongup: Cinca? Hyosung is joining -_-

You: Cincaro?? Yahh, I should watch out :c

Jongup: She wanted to trick me into joining her team.

You: Is that why she keeps on doing those flirty things on you?

Jongup: Yup… I didn’t agree… That’s why I ran away o.o

You: Ohh, x3

Jongup: :)

You: :)

 

 

You two spend time together for a while and you brought back Jongup back to the studio cause his car was there.

 

Jongup: I hope we could do this again some time :D

You: Sure… Maybe someday :D

 

You drive back home and lay in your bed.

 

You: Today was great… *turns around to the other side of the bed* but I have to focus for tomorrow! The day of the performance! Hwaiting!

 

 

You took a rest for the whole night.

 

 

-------------- To Be Continue --------------