Prologue : Want (It's Alright Though)

Let's Meet Now! (A Monday Couple Series)

 



Their lips totally grazed against each other like two shy lovers and idk i just dunno man, i love em' man. gif credit to kpopgifs. 






Prologue


Want (It's Alright Though)

 



 




 

It started with him wanting to talk to her. 

 

After that small 'Yeoboseyo?' prank that Boom and Seung Gi pulled on him at Strong Heart - a totally mean prank at that - he couldn't help but realize how upset he was that she wasn't on the line of the show, waiting to talk to him. Yes, he understood that she was probably busy with her new drama. She probably didn't even have time for herself..

 

BUT-.. That didn't stop the embarrassment he felt for the effort he put into being cute for her. Continuously calling out Mong Ji over his mic~

 

It's alright though, he told himself. It was Sunday anyway, a few more hours and he'd see her face again.

 

Yup, I can definitely survive a few more hours.

 

 



 

 

 

 She just HAD TO  hug him, didn't she? 

 

 Why couldn't she just be the usual Ji Hyo who would yell at him for all those cheesy one liners, the Ji Hyo who'd punch him for even attempting skinship with her. Couldn't she see the effect she had over him?

 

Yes, everyone knew that Gary was a gentleman. He wouldn't attempt anything over the top from Ji Hyo, from the Monday Couple that they staged every shooting. He was still a man though, and a man has his needs. Taking into account with that recent stunt she pulled of by jumping into his chest and circling her arms around his neck, he'd be damned for lying if he said he hadn't thought of making a move on her right there and then. 

 

Gary knew that she had just made him want  her more, all without her knowing she was doing this to her so-called Monday Boyfriend. 

 

It's alright though, he told himself. It was only a hug he wanted…

 

 

Right?...


 



 


He wanted to kiss her. He wanted to kiss her so bad as he stood watching her, her eyes focused on the spectacle that Kwang Soo was putting up front after receiving the ring from Uee. He couldn't even concentrate on what they were saying, let alone the shooting. All he could see were those pink lips, pulled back into a smile. 

 

AND- there was ONE MAN  that he's going to pin this all upon. Jo PD.

He was going to murder Jo Hyo Jin PD. He really was. 

 

Who the hell came up with the idea of a Pepero Game? 

 

He wasn't planning on kissing her, it just happened. All he tried to do was move in as close as possible so their Choco Bar would be short enough. How would he know that her bottom lip would be jutting out like that!? 

 

Alright, maybe he shouldn't be mad, but this was just putting more of a strain to his already troubled mind. How was he going to endure the upcoming episodes with the thought of his lower lips lightly touching hers?

The thought that he was about ready to pounce on her every time she stood next to him?

 

It had been some time of awkwardness between them when the news of her dating got out but she's slowly warming up to him again. He knew she had broken up with her CEO, he had been the first she told. What confused him was that she was fine with all these sudden skin-ships, sometimes even initiating them herself. He felt as if his brain or heart, would explode if he stared at her for a minute longer.

 

It's alright though, he thought to himself, in an effort to calm down. He'd endure it, until the day he could man-up and tell her how much he wanted her. 

 

One last thought entered his mind as he continued staring at her, even after the clap of the clipboard signaling the end of filming sounded and she bounded toward him with sparkling eyes, probably to thank him for working hard.

 

He sighed, from contempt or frustration, he didn't know as he moved towards her as well.

 

This was going to be a long ride ~