The Exchange Meeting

When Love and Hate Collides
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: Italic means past event . Italic Black means that it is a thought.   At an all boys high school campus, the representatives of the all girls high school were making their way to the building.   Boys were chattering as they watch them walk.   "Whoa! So pretty!"   "Hey look over there!"   "It's a girl!"   "That's the Student President of the girl's high school, the one our school's doing an exchange meeting with. I heard she's called Park HaRa. She's so cute!"   The two girls were walking in the school's corridor.   "P-President! We're kind of attracting attention, aren't we?" MiYoung said. "I'm coming to enjoy this more and more! An exchange meeting with boy's high school!"   "Is that right?" HaRa asked. "I hate boys, so to me this exchange meeting is no consequence or whatsoever." She smiled.   "But for everyone's sake, you're giving it your all!" MiYoung said admiring Hara, her heart flutters. "Geez, saying those kinds of things! You're so cute and such a beauty, it's a waste you know."   "You're really cute too, MiYoung." HaRa said.   "Huh? N-No way!" MiYoung blushed.   'I, Park Hara, am the high school girl's school student president. My aim is to be a strong girl who won't lose to any boy!' She thought.   When the two reached the Student Council office, a student representative welcomed them.   "I'm really sorry! You came to exchange meeting's appointment and yet.." Jongin paused looking at the female student president, "Our president should be on his way.."   HaRa just smiled at him, "No, please don't worry."   Jongin just looked at her thinking, 'Pretty..'   Then not too long, they hear footsteps approaching the office, then the door slides open.   "My bad! Has the appointment started already?"   HaRa turned to look at the person who just opened the door, her eyes widen as she looked at him. 'Huh?'   Jongin approached their student president, "Geez, President! The members of the other party's Student Council are waiting,  you know" He handed over the papers to the president.   "I'm really sorry," the president smiled. Then he turned to look at the two girls sitting down.   'It... can't be..' HaRa thought.     Flash back.   "You were confessed to by 'Number One' Park HaRa?" A boy asked.   "How are you going to answer?"   "I.." Kris started. "There's no way I'd go out with an ugly girl like you!"   HaRa started crying as the two friends of Kris started teasing her.   They laughed at her, "Ugly girl.. Rejected!"   Present   'There's no doubt! Kris Wu!' HaRa thought. 'Why? Why is he in a place like this? I'd gone to such trouble to forget him and yet..!'   Kris walked towards beside her, "Um, you.." He leaned down towards her, "Park HaRa?"   'I... I've been exposed!' She thought.  

After the meeting, the two president were left alone inside the office. Kris, cornering HaRa onto the wall with each arm on

each side of her.   "So you're the beauty Student President of the rumors, are you huh?" He smirked. "Even though you were like 'that' back in primary school."   HaRa didn't looked at him, she just looked down. 'He's detestable just like always!' She thought, 'I should stay calm, stay composed.' She raised her head up, looking at him. She gave him a smile, "A-Are you sure you haven't mistaken me for  someone else? This is the 'first time' I've ever met you."   Kris looked at him a bit pissed off. "What was that?" He asked.   She felt scared, "But.. But I said that I have no idea who you are!" She said out loud.   He just smiled leaving only one arm against the wall, "Hah, so you're going to keep saying that, are you?" He looked at her, leaning down closer to her. "Then I'll make sure you remember me for the rest of this exchange meeting."   HaRa wobbled a bit, "..What?"  

When the representatives left the office, Kris was left alone standing looking out through the window. Then the two student council member walk inside.

  "Has the President Park HaRa gone back already?" Jongin asked.   "Yeah." Kris replied.   "HaRa-ssi is cute isn't she?!" Jongin remarked.   "I think so too! Even cuter than the rumor says! The girl's high school students are all at high level!" Xiumin added.   "The President probably think so too, right?" Jongin asked looking at Kris.   "Who knows.." Kris said bluntly.  

"Well then. That ends today's exchange meeting appointment."

  HaRa was getting ready to leave the Student Council's office.   "Hey," Kris said making HaRa face him. "We're going back together. Hurry up and get ready."   "H-Huh? What are you saying?" HaRa asked in surprised. "I'm fine going back alone.. I mean, no way!"   Kris was annoyed. He walked towards HaRa moving closer to her, making her lean back on the wall. "Just who do you think you're looking at and saying that to?" He smirked, looking straight into her eyes. "If you don't want me to blab about that time in primary school, wouldn't it be better for you to listen to me?" He threatened.   "I.." HaRa felt defeated. "I understand.  

 

The two of them were walking down the street. HaRa was trying to be left behind by Kris.   'Why did things have to turn out this way?' She thought.   Kris looked back behind him, noticing the distance and which way she was about to go. 'You're going to turn that way, huh?'   Then he noticed the building that once became part of their life. He walked towards it cutting off HaRa from walking.  'Municipal Primary School, from here..'   'Ahhh.. We've arrived at an unpleasant place.' HaRa thought.   Kris turned, "Hey, I'm going in. Are you coming?" He then grabs her hand.   "Huh? Wai.. What are you saying?" She asked.   "It's fine, come on already.."   They went inside the building, enteringthe classroom that once they used.   "Huh, sure brings back memories.. Moreover, everything sure is small.." Kris remarked.   'Why do I have to be with this guy here..?' She thought.   Kris turned around to look at her, "Hey do you remember.." He stared at her sincerely, "You confessed to me back then."   "I did no such thing!" She exclaimed as she heard what he just said.   He was startled. Not long, he heard footsteps approaching the room.   '..' He thought. "HaRa! Be quiet!"   The light inside the room went on, the guard rounding on the building didn't find anything. "What the.. nobody's here.. I thought I heard voices.."   HaRa's heart was beating too loud that she can hear it. Kris's arms where around her, one of his hands is covering . They were hiding under the table.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter