[1]

Till We Meet Again

"YA WHERE ARE YOU WE'RE ALMOST LATE ITS MONDAY REMEBER I DONT WANNA DIE BCOS OF YOU OK!?" You scolded your friend on the phone, you hang up the phone and ran towards class, it was already 8am passed 5 minute and you were already late, today first class was math and you know that miss Jeane didn’t like a late comer and you’ll die if you late for the 3rd time, suddenly your phone vibrate and it was a message from your best friend, "tell miss Jeane that I’m late. My stomach hurts so, tell her ok? Thanks!!" You rolled your eyes and answered "ok".

The bell rang and the other kids from your class ran outside for lunch, you still playing with your phone while waiting your friend come, "jezz where is he!?" you locked your phone and putted  your head on your table, "JESSIE!" someone called you and you got shocked, and it was him, Lee Byung Hun your best friend since birth, at school your friend called him Joe, it was his english name since you two lived in America, just like you, your english name is Jessica but your korean name is Han Eun Gee, but Joe call you Jessie and you call him Joey, "Where have you been Lee Byung Hun?" you woke up and his face is right in front yours, "My stomatch really hurts you know don’t scolding me" he pouted, you nodded and go back to sleep, "I just don’t have energy to scold you again ok so leave me alone because I want to sleep." he frozed for a while and sat beside you.

The ball rang so the lunch time was officially ended, "Jessie wake up before that witch kick you out!" He shaked your shoulder, he keep doing that and suddenly he realized something, there was a blood on your table, "HAN EUN GEE WAKE UP ARE YOU OKAY THERE’S A BLOOD ON YOUR TABLE HEY!" He shaked you and other students were helping him woke you up but nothing change, that blood still running out from your nose, suddenly someone ran towards you and gave you a piggy back, he ran to the health care unit, lay you down on bed, you slowly open your eyes and saw him wiped your nose and cleaned the blood from your face. “Jayden, where am i? What are you doing here? Why.." You touched your nose and all you see was blood, "Argh please not again." You said, he smiled "Don’t worry I’ll take care of you, Jess. You just need some rest ok?" You nodded and close your eyes.You went to Joey's house and run towards your favorite sofa "Ah~ longtime not sleeping here, I miss you~" you hugged those blue pillow, " Ehm Jessie, is there something i need to know?" He suddenly broke your time with those fluffy pillows, "Like what?" You asked him back, "Why suddenly you lost lots of energy and have nose bleeding and are you dating Jayden?" He asked and you frozed while cuddling one of those blue pillows, "ah I knew that you would ask about this, first that nose bleeding thingy is because I’m too tired. I only sleep for 4 hours but there’s nothing to worry, i just need to sleep hehe and about Jayden hmm I’m not sure about it. I like him maybe?" You explained all to him, he sighed, "Ok. Just sleep here ok? I’ll make you some dinner." He stood up and went to kitchen and start making dinner for you too. "Thanks Joey, you’re the best!" you grinned to him and he smiled to you, you always love that sweet smile, you closed your eyes and sleep.

"Jessie wake up…" You tried to open your heavy eyes, you looked at Joey and tried to look for your watch, it was already 10 pm you slept for 6 hours and you stood up "Wow! Did I just slept for 6 hours? Ah is the dinner already finished?" You asked and Joey nodded, "I told your sister to come here to pick you up." he said and gave you a plate of spaghetti, "No no, I want to sleep here, your hyung is out of town right? Let me sleep here for a night please?" You begged him and he nodded, you called your sister to not pick you up tonight and let you spent a night at Joey's place. You ate the dinner and have a shower, "Joey can I borrow your t-shirt?" He threw you a t-shirt and you wore them with a short pants you brought from home, "Let’s watch something!" He nodded and gave you his dvds collection, you picked one and watched it with Joey, suddenly you felt your eyes so heavy and about to close, and suddenly everything went dark.

You felt so cold and you woke up looking for a blanket, you got shocked after you realized something, you slept at Joey's lap, and he still sleeping like an angel, suddenly he moved and woke up "ah you’re already up? hmm do you want breakfast? I can make you something, what do you want?" He asked you a million questions and you still frozing and tried to believe that you just slept on his lap, "Ah I want sandwich, can you make one?" he smiled and nodded, while he made a breakfast for you, you called your sister to pick you up, you went to kitchen and helped Joey to prepare the breakfast.

              Dingdong! The bell rang and it was your sister, "Hey Joey, where’s Jessie?" You heard your sister's voice and shouted “I’m here!" and she came towards you, "Come on let’s go home~ Andrew already waiting us." You nodded and picked up your bag "Thank you for letting me sleeping here Joey." You hugged him and he patted your head. “Anytime Jessie” He smiled.

One week passed, today was Sunday and you decided to go out with Joey, you went to a cafe and sat down in the corner, "you want some hot choco?" You nodded and Joey went to buy you and him hot choco, you still busy with your phone, since that accident when Jayden piggy back you and others, he asked your phone number and texted you every day, he even said that he liked you, but you didn’t respond anything, suddenly he called you and asked you to go for a date today, you rushed out and told Joey that he'll find you at the salon in front of the cafe and Joey just look at you awkwardly and nodded, you went to the salon and told the hairstylist to do your hair, "First date huh?" She asked you and you nodded shyly. After a half an hour you do your hair you put on your lip gloss, paid the bill and went out from the salon, and you met Joey holding two cups of hot choco, "where are you--" He hadn’t finished his words and you just ran and shouted "I’ll explain it later, ok?"


              You went to a restaurant and take a sit, you waited Jayden, he asked you to come at 6 pm but you came earlier, and suddenly you saw someone looked like Jayden met a girl on a halte, you tried to make sure that he was really Jayden, and yes he was Jayden, with a girl, when the girl turned around you know that was Kayla, your senior who was Jayden's ex, Jayden tried to walk away but she grabbed Jayden's hand and kissed him in front of you, you walked out from the restaurant and went to the halte, they still making out until Jayden realized that you were there, looking at him making out with his ex girlfriend, "Ah so they’re right, you’re a playboy Jayden." You tried to hold your tears but you can’t, that warm thing was falling from your eyes, you walked away and Jayden calling your name, "Jessica please its a misunderstanding!!" You tried to ignore him and just ran.

You already drank about 4 bottles of soju and you completely drunk, the ahjumma took your phone and called someone, "Please take her home, she's drunk." She said and you tried to reach your phone to find out who was she calling but suddenly all went dark.

You tried to open your eyes and you find out that you were already home, but you realized it was not your home, it was Joey's, "You already up? You still feeling dizzy?" You nodded, "I’m still drunk you know hehehehhehe" He rolled his eyes and gave you a cup of hot tea, suddenly you crying, he shocked and try to calm you down, "HE SAID HE LIKES ME BUT HE KISSED HIS EX INFRONT IF ME HUHUHU WHY WHY JOEY WHY JAYDEN IS SUCH A HUHUHU" he patted you and gave you a hug, "Shhh calm down Jessie…Everything’s gonna be alright." And you still crying louder and louder "I shouldn’t trust him, I shouldn’t left my first love for a playboy like him" "your……first love?" He asked you and you nodded, "its you Lee Byunghun……" You suddenly kissed him, you looked at him with his shocked face, "Ah I’m sorry I know you like another girl, sorry." He grabbed your hand  and said, "I like you too, Han Eun Gee, but I need to tell you something" "hm tell me later ok" and you started kissing him, he putted his hand on your waist and his other hand on your head, pulling you closer to him, he pulled you to the bed and you knew what happened next.

You woke up and realized that the room was a mess, there was your t-shirt and pants on the floor, you found out that you were completely and realized that you already did 'that' last night…with Joey. You tried to find him but it was useless, you found a note beside his bed, "Good morning, sorry i can’t be there when you wake up, I made a breakfast on kitchen. And there’s something I need to tell you, I can’t go to our graduation tomorrow, I have to go to Korea, I want to live with my dad and hyung, and I got into one of  korean's agency, I’m sorry I have to say it by this way, I love you, Jessica Han."You sighed and tried to call Joey, but it was useless, his number was not active and probably he changed his number, you sobbed.

tbc. >:D