001

Lost And Lonely

It was the first day of school. You were lost and lonely. Someone tapped you from the back and you turned around . " Annyeong! Park Kyung ibnida . You are ? You seemed lonely . " You shooked hands with him, " _____ ibnida. Yeah.. Its my first time here and- " "Come on, I'll show you around ! " And in that instant, you and him were bestfriends. Your first impression ; he was kind and friendly . You didnt want to lose him as he meant the world to you . He was the only family to you . He was your only friend, so you decided to stay with him . He always stands up for your right, and you always do the same. It has been a few years and your batch already graduated. "______ AH !!! Meet me at the old park at 5 ? " your phone beep. You smiled at the text and went to the park that you and Kyung went everyday after school. You spotted the orange-haired Kyung straight away you alighted the bus. "KYUNGGIE OPPAAAAAAAAA" you hugged his arm. He smiled and kissed your forhead. Kyung held your hand and looked for the perfect bench to sit. "____-ah, actually i need to tell you something .. " You were curious and signalled him to go on. He broke out in tears and said "Im .... leaving to the States....." Your jaw was left hanging for a few minutes and later you snapped back to reality, "What... ARE YOU LEAVING ME ? WHAT IF I GET HURT ? I WONT HAVE ANY FRIENDS AROUND ME AND I WILL BE LIVING IN THE HOUSE ALONE? WHAT.. would i do when you leave ? I dont have any shoulders to cry on, no friends to talk to , no-" All of a sudden he pressed his lips against yours. You didnt know what to react, he stole your first kiss away. You just stayed and it was a really sweet and long kiss. He broke out the kiss and kneeled down, "Will you be my girlfriend, _____? " You blushed and nodded your head. Kyung cheered and hugged you . While you two were hugging he whispered, " I didnt tell you the best part.. Youre going with me ! " He wiped your tears and laughed. You pushed his arm lightly, " You and your suspense...." "Mehrong!" He ran and you chased him, just like a lovely cute couple.