#1

Weekly Idol

"Annyeonghaseyo! We back again on Weekly Idol!" Defcon said.

Hyungdon continued, "But............" He gave Defcon a cute wink and Defcon slap his slightly.

"WE ARE ON WEEKLY IDOL NEW YEAR SPECIAAAAAALLLLLL" Hyungdon screamed while Defcon covered his ears.

They introduced themself as usual with scream and etc. The PD made a love gesture to tell them if they should do that too. But suddenly Ken showed up in front of the camera and make a love shape then he ran away. What a cute......

Okay, so Defcon started to talk about the guest today. He imitated Jiyoon's part with his random dance, "Attention boys~~~" LOL the PD laughed at him loudly until Defcon threw his water gun to the PD.

And it's the time to make the guest show up!

"CHA! So, the viewers can't wait again and HERE IS.........................." Hyungdon made a drum voice, "DUDUDUDUDUDUMMMMMM"

"APP(x)!!!!!!!" Defcon screamed while the members showed up in front of the mirror and start to perform a little bit their song.

When App(x) performed, they cant stop to imitate every dance moves. Defcon stand behind Jiyoon and followed her dance, while Hyungdon stand behind Sooyoung's. Members can not hold their laugh because of sunbaes's expression and their dance.

"Let's sit now okay okay girlssss~~" Hyungdon said.

"Ne~"

"So,........." Hyungdon keep sighing. Members laughed at him.

"You just sit there!" Defcon pats his thigh to make him stop sighing like that.

Sooyoung made a love shape and whisper something to Jiyoon's ear, non stop.

"Uhm...Sooyoung-ah please calm.." Hyungdon pointed his water gun to her and laughed. Sooyoung made a serious face to the camera, and members can not hold their laugh at her.

"Why? Why? Something funny?" Defcon asked. "Noooo. it's just......" Sunghyo can not continued it, "Ehem! She's so funny, i can not see her serious face because she's the happy virus in our group.."

Everyone laughed.

Defcon prepared their profile while members fix their seats.

Hyungdon asked, "So, hmm who's the leader? Sunghyo?"

"Hahaha! Everyone must be said like that. She's not the leader, oppa~ the leader is Soowoon unnie hehehe.." Hyemi nodded, pat her shoulder.

"AH REALLY?" Defcon shocked as he look at both of them, "I thought Soowoon is the magnae! Waaah~"

Members laughed until Jiyoon almost fall from her seat. Then, Defcon started to move the paper from magnae.

"Wah.......Sunghyo likes Ravi from VIXX, Sungyeol from Infinite, and Baekhyun from EXO??" Members laughed at Sunghyo. She laughed shyly, "Ahh~ aniyaaa~"

Defcon wiggled his eyebrow to tease Sunghyo, "Hmmm.....you have a good sense of boys~"

"Oppa~" Jiyoon asked, "Do you have their number?" Sooyoung continued, "How about you give her his number?" Other members so excited except Sunghyo, her face is so red. She keep sighing and covered her face.

Hyungdon walked to his manager and took his phone, back to his seat. He searched something while looking at the members.

"OH I HAVE!" Hyungdon shouted. Sunghyo gave him her shock face as she stand up suddenly. She shook his head and hide behind Sooyoung.

When Hyungdon called him, suddenly some people come out. Sunghyo walked away from their seat. "Waaaahhh VIXX come!!!" Everyone clapped happily, but Sunghyo... Hyungdon wishpered to Ravi, he walked to Sunghyo and held her hand to make her sit on her seat. Sunghyo fan herself as she look away when she sit beside Soowoon.

They bow to VIXX and sit again. PD said, they should sit with the same age. So, they move their seat. N with Soowoon, Leo with Sooyoung, Ken with Jihyun, Ravi with Jiyoon, Hongbin with Hyemi, and Sunghyo with Ravi. Hyungdon came to Sunghyo and whispered, "Sorry but.......today isn't your day.." he giggled, Sunghyo pulled out her tongue to him.

Sanghyuk asked, "Wh- what? So you're not happy if you sit with me?" Sunghyo pat his shoulder, "Noooo~ i'm happy with you haha not like that, Sanghyuk-ah~"

Defcon said, "Ravi-ssi. Do you know the reason why i told you to brought Sunghyo back to her sit earlier?" Ravi shook his head, "Because you told me to, rigth, hyung?" App(x) members laughed, again. "Because a girl beside Sanghyuk is your big fan.." Hyungdon teased, Sunghyo looked away while Hyuk, "Ahh~ so you want sit here, hyung?" Ravi shook his head and giggled cutely.

"Andwae! Andwae! You sit here, beside me.." Sunghyo shouted. Everyone laughed so hard. Sunghyo sighed to make her calm. He nodded. Hyungdon and Defcon started to talk about VIXX comeback and other things. Actually, not only Sunghyo. Hyemi can not stop to look at Hongbin, especially when the MC(s) made a joke and he laughed gently.

Hyungdon asked them to showed up their unique side. Defcon asked Hyuk for the first person, along with Sunghyo. Defcon knew Hyuk's rap is so.....you know it guys.. Hyuk stand up while holding Sunghyo's hand, and everyone was boo-ing him, "Oops! Ravi hyung! Sorry hehehehe" he rubs Sunghyo's hand to teased Ravi.

Ravi giggled, "Let's do "something" when we back.." Everyone laughed so hard while Sunghyo had red cheeks, again.

Hyuk start to rap.. "Hana....Deul.....bba bba bbam! it's Sanghyuk! Yeah! Check it out!" Sunghyo followed, "Ceekekkk cikkkk pptepak bbam tteppakk ppak..."

They made a funny rap along with Sunghyo's funny beatbox. All members can not hold their laugh. They held their tummy while laughing on the floor. No one  sit on their seat, the onw who always calm, Leo, he can not hold it anymore too. Even Hyungdon and Defcon can't stop their funny rap. N keep slapping the floor until he laying on the floor.