Final

of Worried Girlfriends and Choding Boyfriends

 

SM Practice Room

 

“Aigoo! Maknaes! Break is over, you can talk to your namja chingus again later after our practice.” the choreographer scolded them.

 

“Nae~ Mianhae Oppa. ” Seohyun and Yoona both got up and starting to get ready for practice but both still has that frown look on their faces.

 

“I’m guessing that your boyfriends are both being hard headed again, right?” Tiffany asked them when she saw the look on their faces.

 

Seohyun sighed. “they just won’t listen to us unnie. Yonghwa oppa has been having a fever and a sore throat for the past few days and he still doesn’t want to go to the hospital.”

 

“Jonghyun oppa has now caught Yonghwa oppa’s fever and is also having a sore throat and a mild cough. I told him to drink medicine but he said he doesn’t like the taste of them. And now he’s sulking because I scolded him for acting like a child.”  Yoona frustratingly explained to her unnies.

 

“Boys are all like that to their girlfriends whenever they are sick. Believe me maknaes, I’ve been there done that. They just want more attentions from you.” Taeyeon explained.

 

“ and knowing Yonghwa, who’s naturally a choding, he’ll be twice a choding when he’s sick.” Sunny said that earned giggles from the girls.

 

“okay enough of the talk girls, time for some serious practice now…” the choreography said.

 

*****

Later that evening…

 

CNBLUE Dorm

 

Yonghwa and Jonghyun are both in their respective rooms bundled up in a duvet that covered their whole body to prevent the coldness from entering their bodies. Minhyuk and Jungshin on the other hand are in the kitchen preparing porridge for their sick hyungs.

 

“that’s what they get for being so hard headed. Is it that hard to go to the hospital or even drink medicines? Aish sincha!” Minhyuk told Jungshin who’s nodding his head agreeing to what Minhyuk have said while stirring the porridge.

 

“and they know better that we’re in the middle of our Zepp Tour Concert! How would the concert be successful if both of the lead vocalists are both sick at the same time?” Junshin heaved a long sigh. Releasing his frustrations.

 

“AND both of them are acting like a choding, well for Yonghwa hyung, it is not a surprise anymore but Jonghyun hyung?? This is the first time I’ve seen him acting like that. Did he also catch Yonghwa hyung’s chodingness?” Minhyuk and Jungshin laughed while preparing now the porridge and ready to deliver it to the two sick people.

 

Before they could even give the foods to their hyungs, the doorbell rings and so Jungshin walked to the door and peep through the hole who’s outside and saw their hyungsoonim both frowning while waiting for him to open the door.

 

Jungshin then open the door to let the two girls in.

 

“Annyeong hyungsoonims, both of them are in their rooms and here we cooked some porridge for them.” Said Jungshin.

 

“Thanks Jungshin chingu, we’ll go ahead and feed them. Thanks for taking care of them for us.” Seohyun said.

 

“That’s nothing Hyungsoonim, of course we have to take of our hyungs as well but it looks like they both wants you to take care of them instead of us.” Minhyuk said while pretending to be hurt and sulking.

 

“seriously, those chodings, they will never hear the end of it.” Said Yoona sternly and whose face couldn’t be described anymore from how she feels towards her boyfriend.

 

Minhyuk and Jungshin both had goose bumps on how sternly Yoona said it. Oh oh hyungs are in trouble.

 

So the girls are off to their boyfriends’ rooms to check on them.

 

Jonghyun’s Room

 

Yoona slowly entered his room still has that frown look on her face and slowly moves towards his bed. She sits by the head of the bed and gets the thermometer from the side table to check Jonghyun’s temperature. 38. Oh thank Goodness it isn’t that high, but why does he look paler than before?  Yoona worriedly wondered.

 

She put the thermometer back on the side table and carefully wakes Jonghyun up so she can feed him the porridge and give him the medicines, whether he likes it or not.

 

Yoona moved closer to his ear and whispered “Jonghyun oppa, ireona” while she gently caress his shoulder.

 

Jonghyun slowly opens his eyes and was welcomed by his Goddess who’s smiling at him but with a worried look on her face.

 

“How are you feeling oppa?” Yoona asked Jonghyun while she helps him to sit on the bed.

 

“I’m very dizzy babe” jonghyun said grimacing.

 

“aigoo, I told you to drink medicine but you wouldn’t listen to me” yoona scolded jonghyun, still very worried.

 

“arraso, mianhae babe, I will drink my medicine now” said jonghyun while pouting.

 

Yoona chuckled when she saw him pouting. Sincha, just like a baby. My big baby. She then gets the porridge from the side table and starts to feed him. When it’s half way through, Jonghyun said, “that’s enough, I’m already full.”

 

“just a little bit more oppa, look you’re turning skinny now, you have to eat a lot so you will have energy for the Zepp Tour.”

 

“No more.” Jonghyun shakes his head and massage his head.

 

When yoona sees it, she became more worried and finally decided to give him his medicine, for she can’t bear to look at him looking so weak anymore.

 

“alright then, here drink your medicine now so you will get better soon.” Said Yoona while slowly feeding him the medicine and the water.

 

When jonghyun finally drank the medicine he grimace and said “ Yuck. That taste so bad. Why can’t I just have the tablets and not this liquid medicine?”

 

“Because liquid medicine is much better than the tablet ones. I want you to feel better so I decided to give this to you instead.”

 

Yoona then asked jonghyun to lie down so he can have a rest.

 

“babe, will you lie down beside me?” Jonghyun asked yoona while patting the empty side of the bed.

 

“ey, you know I have to leave soon.” Said yoona but inside she knows she wants to because it has been awhile since the last time they were able to spend this much time together.

 

“please babe, just for tonight, be with me so I will feel much better when I wake up and leave to Japan.” Jonghyun showing some kind of aegyo to Yoona, which the latter knows she couldn’t resist that kind of aegyo. She finally settles down beside him. Jonghyun then smiles widely showing his dimples to Yoona and hugs her tightly and rests his head in the crook of her neck and sigh of contentment. Yoona returns the hug and his back so he can slowly fall asleep.

 

Both have smiles on their faces while slowly drifting off to dreamland knowing when they wake up tomorrow, they will see each other’s face first thing in the morning that will make their day already complete.

 

Yonghwa’s Room

 

Seohyun slowly opens the door and found his boyfriend all covered up with his hood on in the bed. She then moves towards his bed and sat beside the sleeping form. She caresses his hair and kisses his temple, feeling sorry for his sick namja chingu. Yonghwa slowly wakes up from his nap when he felt someone’s lips on his temple and that’s when he found his girlfriend sitting beside him, looking at him with a worried look written all over her face.

 

“Hey baby…” yonghwa said groggily while he tries to sit up and cups her cheeks.  Seohyun suddenly hugs him tight and tears up. She can’t stand looking at him on this weak state, she miss his jolly and alive self.

 

“oppa…. Please go to the hospital to get you checked. I can’t stand to look at you like this anymore” said seohyun while still tearing up and looks at Yonghwa’s eyes.

 

“Hyun….” He heaved a sigh and said “ arsasso, I will let you take me to the hospital but please stop crying now” he cups her cheeks again and slowly wipes the tears on her face.

 

“sincha oppa? You will let me take you to the hospital now?”  asked Seohyun in shock.

 

“nae~ I can’t stand seeing you cry because of me, you know that Hyun”

 

“arrasso oppa, lets get up now and go to the hospital. I will ask your manager to drive up there so people won’t notice us.” “ok hyun~” said Yonghwa

 

“oh but before we go there, you have to eat this porridge first. Minhyuk and Jungshin chingu cooked this for you and for Jonghyun hyung. You know they are also worried for you two.” said Seohyun.

 

“sincha? I will have to thank those two later then.”

 

“you really should. Now open your mouth oppa, here..” she feeds him the porridge (kkk he’s jus like a kid right?? lol)

 

“Btw oppa, omma said she will cook something for you and for Jonghyun oppa tomorrow before you leave to Japan. I will bring it here first thing in the morning so you won’t have to come upstairs and be late for your flight.”

 

“Ah sincha, ommoni, she shouldn’t have bothered. I will have to come upstairs and give my Thanks to her.”

 

“alright, if you insist oppa. Now let’s go and get ready, I already send a text to your manager and he said to just meet him in the basement parking lot.” Seohyun said while helping Yonghwa to get up.

 

YongSeo are off to the Hospital to get the choding checked. (finally! Kkk~ the power of the girlfriends)

 

When Yonghwa and Seohyun came back from the hospital, Seohyun leads him to his room and gives him the medicine that the doctor prescribed.

 

“Thanks God, it’s just a fever and nothing serious is wrong. You heard what the doctor said oppa, no cold drinks for a while and please lessen up your coffee intake.”

 

“arrasso, I will drink more tea now, It’s quite hard to sing when I have a cough and a really bad sore throat.” Said Yonghwa who’s now pouting.

 

“you  just realized that now oppa? Aigoo this guy.” Seohyun said while helping Yonghwa to get settled on the bed. “get settled now oppa, it’s late and you have to wake up early tomorrow for your flight. Remember all the things that the doctor said, ok?”

 

“Alright Hyun~ but aren’t you going to sleep beside me tonight?” asked Yonghwa whose now staring to get sulky.

 

“should I oppa? You have to promise to behave though.” teasingly asked Seohyun

 

“I promise, we’ll just sleep, nothing more.” He raises his right hand and promised to behave. (kkk)

 

“hehehe. I’m just kidding oppa, of course I will sleep beside you tonight, I’ve missed this you know” Seohyun said while lying down next to him.

 

When Seohyun is all settled on the bed, Yonghwa immediately hug her tight making her squirm from the tightness of his hug but later on she hugs him back and whispered sweet nothings on his ear to make him fall asleep. Yonghwa’s bursting cheeks are visible again with how happy and contented he is right now to be with his Goddess again.

 

“Goodnight Sarang-ah~ thank you for taking care of me. I love you Hyun~” said Yonghwa giving Seohyun a peck on the lips.

 

“Goodnight my aegi-ah, just get better soon and that will make me very happy. I love you too babe~” said Seohyun while she gives him another peck on the lips and heaved a long sigh of contentment.

 

~END~

Thanks for reading chingus~ 

Comments (good or bad) are all appreciated

and sorry for all the grammatical errors.

Have a good day ^_^

See you all on my next story *byooong*