1.

All these while.

"I'm sorry, it's over Ash." Dongmin said coldly.

No. This couldn't be happening, right? I shook my head, putting my hands over my ears.

I'm hallucinating.

Please tell me I am. Tears brimmed in my eyes, threatening to fall anytime now.

".. Why?" my eyes widening. "WHY!? THERE HAS TO BE A REASON WHY."

"I don't feel the same anymore," his tone still the same.

I fell on my knees, the tears now streaming down my face. Dongmin begins to walk away, but I grabbed his leg in time to stop him. He gives a kick on my stomach, then yanking away his leg from my grip. I screamed in pain from the big blow.

Now he's leaving me in this state? I tried to reach out to him, but Dongmin's image begins to fade away as the darkness swallows him whole. Passerbys were giving me both weird and worried stares, but not even one came to help me from my mess.

My head began to hurt, it was as if a bullet had been shot through there. "What did I do wrong.. What did I do to deserve all this.. Why."

Soon, anger begins to fill my heart as I violently wiped my tears. I slowly stood up, fighting with the stinging pain in my stomach. I groaned as I went to lean over a wall for support. I took a deep breath before closing my eyes, then opening them again.

I began to walk, and although I stumbled for a bit but I managed to stay stable after a while. Clutching my stomach with my free hand, I allowed my legs to take me wherever they want me to go.

Till I didn't realise I arrived at a front porch and made my way to the door, pressing the doorbell repeatedly.

I didn't give a damn about what time it was. I was in a complete mess.

"I'll get it!" an irritated voice roared behind the door. As the door swung open, the voice yelled. "What the hell do-- ASH!!"

I woke up from my slumber. I had arrived at Minhyuk's house. My one and only best friend that I can count on right now.

"Oh my god, what happened to you!?" he complained. In a hurry, he takes my hand in his and brought me in, closing the door behind me. Then he slowly made me lie down on his couch.

He suddenly frowns, his eyebrows knitting together, showing lines on his forehead. "Wait here," as he rushes to the kitchen. He comes out with a first-aid kit and a water bottle.

Minhyuk sat on the floor beside me as he instructs me to put the water bottle on my stomach. I placed it, soon realising it was warm. I winced at the heat coming in touch with my skin, but soon it felt a million times better.

He then puts antiseptic liquid on a cotton swab, putting it at the cuts on my cheek. I winced again.

"Shh. It'll get better soon," he reassured in a whisper. I looked at him. His eyes were full of worry and he was slightly annoyed.

"He did this to you again, didn't he?" I nodded slowly. He scoffed as he puts a bandaid over my cheek. "I swear to God, Ash. If he does this to you again, I'll--"

"No," I whispered, my voice dry.

"Don't bother. It's over."

I told him every detail about what happened. His eyes widened. He was obviously taken aback. I gave a weak smile.

I clearly had no energy left. I was worn out.

"But he hurt you, Ash! How the hell can I accept the fact that he humiliated you in front of people!" he spat, running his fingers through his hairs in aggravation. He was angry.

"How can I not bother about anything when he has hurt the girl I've loved all these freaking while! You tell me now." he whines, throwing his arms in the air.

What did he just say? He.. Minhyuk loves me?

"Repeat."

He inhales deep before continuing. "How can I just sit here without doing nothing? How can I not bother when he has hurt you.. The one that I've loved the most?"

"How can you not even see that?"

My heart raced. He had just confessed everything. He had feelings for me all along and I felt so dumb to not even see that. I reached out to touch his face, his eyes still on mine. I caressed his cheek with a finger as a tear rolls down my cheek.

He takes his hands and covers them with mine, closing his eyes.

"I've loved you all these while too.. Minhyuk-ah. Since day one when I met you back during summer."