Meet By fate

The Clumsy Girl And The Cold Guy

"eomma! i dont want to go to blind date! fullstop!" said IU to her mom. This is third time in this week her mom force her going to that blind date. It's not about she not believing in love but it's about she not ready to give any commitment.

"I dont care! i want you meet the son of my friend tommorow! we already set up you two! this is my command!" say IU eomma. 

 

IU just keep in silent and walk away to go to her work place. Along the way, she always keep thinking about her mom briefing. She walk and walk and walk  until she didn't realized the bus she want to ride already leave her!

 

"ajushi!! please stop! wait for me! jebal!" IU chase the bus. She don't care if everyone looking at her because she already late. If she wait for another trip she surely get bastard from her boss. This is second time she late! She want to contiunes her contract with that company. She should behave herself!

 

"Agashi! you should alert next time and make sure not chase buss like that! its not nice for a girl,you know!" say the driver bus. Even, its pain to get mock by them, luckily the driver bus stop the bus for me. I just bow for all the passenger for the scene i cause. I know they must be mad at me for make them late. Wait i also late what! so, we in fair right?

 

****************************************************************************************************************

In office, IU got lecture from her boss because of her lateness and as always, she get punishment to stay back at office until her work finish! she really sure when she got home, she get lecture from her mom! what a bad day!

 

"IU-ya! you should not being late, you know! We still in contract for 3 months! If they not continues your contract what should you do?", say Jiyeon her bestfriend.

"ara! but i can't help being a clumsy and had a bad luck like this! i really messing up this morning!" Say IU.

"wae? tell me! now!" Jiyeon force IU to tell her about her lateness.

"my eomma want me to blind date with her friend's son! i don't want!" IU wanted to cry and depressed.

"yah! just about that?!" ask Jiyeon.

"Nae! i really depressed and stressed you know! every morning she force me to meet with that guy! i don't even know who he is!" said IU. Jiyeon about want to reply ti IU but the waiter come to send their food. After the waiter setting the food they contiunes the conversation.

"I think you should go to the blind date!" said Jiyeon randomly.

"mworago?? i thought you will be in my side? noo! i don't want to!" say IU fiecely.

"yah! hear first what i want to say! you should get know your mom's friend son first! maybe you two can be together! beside we already adult you know! until when you wanna being single like this? if you bored you drag me to any place you want until i can't date with my Joonie!" say Jiyeon. Jiyeon look at IU face and make a cutie and sad face. She hope IU will be thinking about what she saying.

"Jiyeon-ah! don't make that face! you know i can't reject you when you make that face! ara! i will going to that blind date tommorrow!" say IU. Jiyeon just smiling brightly and they eat in peace. After that, they change their coversation.

**********************************************************************************

AT RESTAURANT

 

IU looking at the watch but that guy not coming yet. She feel really nervous and scared. She remember her mom face when say said, she agree about blind date. Yesterday, luckily her mom not nagging about her lateness.

"annyeonghaseyo! are you IU?" IU hear guy voice. she bow and look at the guy. However, she really surprised seeing the guy.

"it's you!!" IU pointing her finger towards the guy. That guy also in surprise!

"you! the clumsy girl! who always make my shirt dirty!" said that guy again.

"yah! Seo In Guk!! if im clumsy girl it's mean you are the cold guy! who always look cold and not care about people!" said IU. She really hate see that person! Who always being her enemy from elementary school. Even, she change school in the middle school but she always hate him. Heard his name also make her hating. IU just walk away and leave Seo In Guk by himself.

However, He chase her and grab IU hand.

"wait up! you should not leave like this! at least we should eat something!" say seo in guk to IU.

"yah! you think i can eat after seeing your face?never! get lost!" IU pull her hand and walk away.

****************************************************************

AT BUS STOP

 

IU looking at her watch because it's already late and people looks more and more waiting for the bus. Finally, the bus comes. All the people rushed to ride the bus. IU get pushed by the old lady and it's make her really angry.

"Halmeoni! you should not pushed my head like that!" say IU. But that old lady still pushed her until the bus full and she can't ride the bus and must waiting for next bus. IU really angry and wanted to throw her shoes towards the bus.

"you still same like before!" said one voice in laugh and IU know who the owner of the voice.

"yah! seo in guk! stay away from me! i don't want to befriend to you!" said IU and standing a bit far from Seo In Guk.

"hey! who wanted to befriends with you! i just saying your behavior still same like before! you are still clumsy and a bit temper." said him randomly. IU just ogle her eyes towards In Guk.

****************************************************************************

AT MALL

 

IU and Jiyeon planned to going to cinema. They going with three person. Joon also followed them to cinema after Jiyeon persuade IU to allow her to bring Joon along. However, IU agree after all the financing Joon must pay for them. Joon wanted to go to toilet and ask IU and Jiyeon to buy a ticket. However, to make the time shortly, IU agree to buy a popcorn and Jiyeon will buy a ticket. After she finished to buy a popcorn and drinkks, IU wanted to turn back but she bumped with someone.

"ahh! i' sorry! i'm sorry, i didn't realized you sir!" say IU and she bow. When she look front she feel really annoying.

"you again! when i bumped with you, you must make my shirt really dirty!" Seo In guk make IU feel angry.

"yah! it's an accident! you think i really like bumped with you like this?!! my dress also get dirty!" IU about wanted to cry.

Jiyeon and Joon rushed to the scene. Joon like really surprise seeing Seo In Guk.

"hyung! what are you doing here?" Joon asking.

"joon! hey, long time noo see!" they shake hand and give a high five.

IU and Jiyeon look confused. Jiyeon waiting for explaination from Joon.

"jagiya! this is my sunbae at high school." Joon looking at Jiyeon and IU and give explaination.

"Jiyeon-ah, i think i wanted going home now because my dressed really dirty." said IU to Jiyeon.

"but how about the ticket? we already buy it" jiyeon look surprised.

"it's okey, you can sold it at other people or throw it. Enjoy your date!" IU rushing her feet towards entrance.

***************************************************************************************

It's already one month after the accident. IU still in mad with Seo In Guk but weirdly, they always bumped each other with uncomfortable situation. However, it make IU always think about In Guk.

 

AT GARDEN

 

IU wanted peace her mind and going to the garden near her house. She looking at the lake. Suddenly, her mind remember about Seo In Guk when they still in elementary school. They always bumped with each other and make each other mad with the words that they should not saying. Suddenly, her phone ring and disable her daydreaming. She look at the phone and there is a massage from unknown. The massage write:

                  "you look stunning" 

IU face becoming red and blushing. She looking for someone who look suspicious. Suddenly, her heart beating really fast when she look that person, Seo In Guk. she don't know why lately, she see something diferrent about In Guk. Seo In Guk comes towards IU with his eyes smile. Suddenly, IU melting with his smile. IU cannot looking at In Guk eyes.

 

"hey! clumsy girl! whats wrong? hang back to looking at me" In Guk asking. IU become blushing and wanted to go back. Suddenly, In Guk grab IU hand and give her a backhug.

"yah! say something don't do it at me like this" In Guk turn IU body around to facing him. 

"i don't know what to say" finaly, IU speak out.

"what happened to my clumsy girl? she become silent girl now" In Guk try to make a joke. IU laugh and looking at him.

"hey! cold guy! i hope you not cold anymore because i wanted to give you a warm more" say IU in shyly.

"Nae! araso! i will not being cold anymore because i got you to warm me!" say In Guk and he give IU a kiss and hug her.

*****************************************************************

IU still remember what the thing make her feeling different towards In Guk, when IU wanted to go home there is 2 people who really drunk and wanted to harm IU. Seo In Guk comes and save her. After that accident she really confused about her feeling towards In Guk. Maybe they meet by fate.

 

                                                                                              ****the end****

 

 

note: i just change the tittle of this fanfic beacuce the tittle not have any realationship with the story. Just random title..heheeh miane.. ^^