Final

That Girl I Can't Live Without

Normal Font is for the present
Italic Font is for the past
Bold Italic is for the lyrics

 

 

“Just admit it you’re in love with her” Sunny said while playing her game.

“What the! Sunny! When will you believe that I’m not in love with her!” Jessica said.

“I should be the one who ask you that, when will you believe that you’re in love with her?”

“Oh my Godness, Sunny! If you’re here not to help me with the concert, you can just go you know!”

Sunny stopped playing her game, and stared at Jessica, then she smirked. “Sorry, I just want you to admit that you’re in love with her”

“Duh! I don’t even like her!” Jessica frowned.

“Yeah yeah, you don’t like her, but you love her” she said sticking her tongue out.

“Ukh!! Sunny! Do you want to know what I think about her?!” She takes her guitar and then started to play, short one.

I don't need that girl by my side
I don't need that girl in my life
I don't want to talk it out
Or hold her when she cries

“Satisfied?!” Jessica said, sighing in frustation.

Sunny smirked again, how Jessica hate it. “Just play the next part” she said while standing and go outside.

“The next part?” Jessica tried to remember, she played again.

I don't want to say she's my kind
I don't want to say that she's mine
I don't want to tell her that
I love her more than life
...

Jessica stopped playing, her face is as red as tomato. “LEE SUNKYU!”

She sighed.

 

It’s 2 years ago when she met that girl.

Jessica is walking slowly to her school, when suddenly a girl that she doesn’t know hit her.

“Oh my God I’m so sorry!” She said, while bowing.

“Look at what you did!” Jessica said, pointing at her lunch that scattered on the ground because of this girl.

“I’m so sorry! I’m in hurry now!” She said running away.

“HEY!!” Jessica yelled, but she doesn’t hear her.

...

Jessica entered the class with her gloomy mood, when suddenly she spot that girl sitting with her head down.

“You!” Jessica said pointing at her with anger.

That girl looked up, Jessica doesn’t know why, but she feel sad all of sudden.

“I’m so sorry about that accident” She said hanging her head low again.

“Sorry? You keep saying sorry!” Jessica said still in anger, “why are you so in hurry?! Having date with your boyfriend and then getting dumped?!”

And that hit the spot.

That girl cries.

All of the students started whispering to each other, and Jessica doesn’t know what to do.

“That hit the spot man” Suddenly a classmate sitting beside her said.

That girl is still crying, she stand up and then run outside the class.

...

“Are you sure? Who is she?” Sunny asked while eating her sandwich.

Jessica sighed, “I don’t know, but I feel guilty you know”

Sunny shrugged.

Suddenly a girl come in, and a group of students in the cafetaria laughed.

“Look! New student who got dumped by her boyfriend” One student said, making the other laugh.

“Oh Taecyeon! She even cried in class because of you!” A boy said while laughing.

“How stupid of her, I’m just playing with her!” Her ex boyrfriend who called Taecyeon said while smirking.

That girl looked angry and then go out from cafetaria.

“Ahahaha..” and the laughs are still continuing.

“Oh my God.. Is it that girl?” Sunny asked making Jessica feel even more guilty.

Jessica stand up and decided to find that girl.

...

“Hey! Sica! Daydreaming again?” Sunny asked while waving her hand in front of blank Sica.

“Huh? What are you doing here?” Jessica asked.

Sunny rolled her eyes, “I’m going to help you, I was out to buy you some drinks, what are you thinking about? Her?” She smirked.

Jessica glared at her, “cut it out Sunny” she sighed, “Okay..” Sunny said and they continued discussing about Jessica’s school concert.

 

Jessica saw her, sitting on a bench in the school park. Alone.

“Hey” Jessica said, making her turned her head in surprise.

When she saw Jessica, she just shut . “I’m sorry about what happened in the class, I didn’t know that it’s really happening to you” Jessica said while sitting beside her.

She stared at Jessica, “are you going to mock me, like what the other students did?” She asked while playing with her skirt.

“No, I’m going to be your friend” Jessica said while smiling.

“Anyway, what is your name? My name is Jessica” she said again.

That girl smiled, showing her beautiful eye smile, “Tiffany”

That’s when all of this started, her feelings toward her. Tiffany started to gained friends, and started to get closer to Jessica.

Jessica get this feeling, and she know that, but she ignored it, she doesn’t want to ruined their beautiful friendship, what a lame excuse she have right? But that doesn’t matter, as long as she is happy together with Tiffany everything is okay.

But 1 year after that..

“Jessi..” Tiffany called while sitting beside her, she is so serious.

“What’s up Tiff?”

“I’m going to transfered to San Francisco”

That’s when Jessica realised she can’t live without her, that’s when she realised that she can’t be happy without her.

She wanted to confessed her feelings the day before Tiffany go.

“Tiff..”

“Hmm?”

“I-I want to tell you something, before you go..”

“What is it Jessi?”

Jessica gulped, she is very nervous, her heart beats faster, and she is sweating.

“I..”

“Yes?”

“I..

want you to take care of yourself,

and..

don’t forget me” Jessica smiled.

Tiffany also smiled, showing her usual eye smile, “Sure! I will never forget you Jessi..” She said hugging her.

Jessica hugged her back.

She sighed, she is such a coward.

...

“Hey!” Sunny said making Jessica surprised.

“Sunkyu! What are you doing?!” She said while her chest.

Sunny rolled her eyes, “what’s wrong with you?” Sunny asked concerned.

“Nothing”

 

And when Tiffany transfered, Jessica swear to burried her feelings toward Tiffany, because she is sure, she won’t see Tiffany again.

She denied all her feelings for 1 year full, she doesn’t want to remember anything about Tiffany, anything.

Anything..

 

It’s the day of her school concert, well because they’ll graduate soon, so the principal told Jessica to play something for the school.

The students are now sitting while waiting for Jessica to come out and play for them all.

Sunny is peeking from backstage, she is searching for her, for Tiffany. She doesn’t know why, her feeling said, Tiffany will show up.

“Sunny, what are you doing? We’re going to start” Jessica asked.

“I don’t know Sica, I just got a this feeling that Fany will come” Sunny frowned.

“Sunny.. she is in US” Jessica sighed before leaving her.

 

Jessica walked to the stage, and the students are clapping wildly.

She sit down on the chair, and started playing her guitar.

Oh, tonight I'm feeling fine
I'm alone, just wasting time
No Friday movie nights
Or romantic candle lights

She looks around with hope, hope that Tiffany will come, hope that she didn’t want to admit it before, hope that, she can confessed her feelings.

I'm just having conversations
With the thoughts in my head
All I hear are angels crying
Oh, won't they just sing instead
It would be wrong for me to say..

Suddenly the picture of Tiffany who is crying appeared in her mind, the picture where she is happy, the picture where Tiffany and Jessica, together.

I don't need that girl by my side
I don't need that girl in my life
I don't want to talk it out
Or hold her when she cries

She closed her eyes, focusing on her feelings, how she missed her, her smile, her laugh, her voice, her warmth, everything about her.

I don't want to say she's my kind
I don't want to say that she's mine
I don't want to tell her that

She opened her eyes and suddenly she saw an angel, standing in front of the door, smiling, with her eye smile.

I love her more than life
More than life, Yeah
Love her more than life
Yeah, yeah, yeah
(David Choi – That Girl)

Jessica can’t take her eyes off her, how she missed her.. so much.

She raised her hand and stopped playing, the band stared at her, confused, the students started whispering to each other about what happened.

That ‘angel’ stared at Jessica, confused too.

If you’re not the one then why does my soul feel glad today?
If you’re not the one then why does my hand fit yours this way?

Suddenly Jessica sings, the students shut their mouth, and it become so silent all of sudden, it’s just Jessica’s voice, echoed through the hall.

If you are not mine then why does your heart return my call?
If you are not mine would I have the strength to stand at all?

She put her guitar on the side.

I'll never know what the future brings 
But I know you're here with me now
We’ll make it through 
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

The band started to played the instrument, since they like that song too.

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am?
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

Jessica tightened her grip on the mic. “Should I?

If I don’t need you then why am I crying on my bed?
If I don’t need you then why does your name resound in my head?
If you’re not for me then why does this distance maim my life?
If you’re not for me then why do I dream of you as my wife?

She stand up and stared at the angel who is widening her eyes.

I don’t know why you’re so far away 
But I know that this much is true
We’ll make it through 
And I hope you are the one I share my life with

She started to take a step forward. “The light! Follow Jessica!” Sunny instructed.

And I wish that you could be the one I die with
And I pray in you’re the one I build my home with
I hope I love you all my life

Jessica closed her eyes, is this the right decission?

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand
If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am
Is there any way that I can stay in your arms?

She opened her eyes and started to walk slowly.

‘Cause I miss you, body and soul so strong that it takes my breath away
And I breathe you into my heart and pray for the strength to stand today

I don’t care, I just can’t take this anymore” She walk down the stairs.

‘Cause I love you, whether it’s wrong or right
And though I can’t be with you tonight
You know my heart is by your side

She walk closer, and closer to her angel, who is standing still, doesn’t know what to do.

I don’t want to run away but I can’t take it, I don’t understand

Suddenly all the students started to sing. The light follow her.

If I’m not made for you then why does my heart tell me that I am

She stand right in front of her, staring deep at her angel’s orbs.

Is there any way that I could stay in your arms
(Daniel Bedingfield – If you’re not the one)

The song finished, and the light spot them. The students watch anxiously, what will happen here?

“I love you, Tiffany Hwang” Jessica said through the mic she is holding, making the students cheered but shortly after that, they shut their mouths.

What will her answer be?

 

Jessica can see tears built up in the angel or Tiffany’s eyes. She take the mic from Jessica’s hand.

 

“I love you too, Jessica Jung”