Final.

Fiction and Fact.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Fiction & Fact.   - - shifeng.  

Lately, something seems off about him.

It may just be me but all these things I'm noticing is making me worried. 

That boy is one of the strongest I know. When faced with difficulties, he always manages to conceal it and constantly smiles just to reassure us. Even when he injured his waist, he assured the fans he could still perform, promising that he was alright. But after the performance he was seen with another member, crying from the pain. He was going through so much pain, but he did not want to disappoint us.

Sometimes, I hate him for that. I hate that he keeps to himself and doesn't want to take a break even when he's hurting. I hate that he puts himself through so much pain. But, what can I do?

Nothing.

It must be difficult for him. Being the only one in the group that still can't really converse properly. He seems to always be excluded from the conversation on variety shows unless he's showing off his special skills. He usually smiles and listens even if he can't really catch on because of the language barrier. But recently, his smiles seem forced.

Maybe he's had enough?

I love the group as a whole, but at times like this I wish they would continue promoting in their sub-units like the company had originally planned. I hate to see him suffering. The other members seem to have no problem adapting but I'm worried for him.

Even his recent SNS status. Maybe nobody really noticed it, but his choice of words were odd. Other fans told me he was talking about something he was preparing for, but I can't help but look more deeply into it. He could have used other words to express those thoughts but the words he chose were...suicidal.

They won yesterday, so I should be happy. And I was. But, today's fanmeet....I heard a lot of things about the other members but he only said something about his diving and that was it. I'm worried. What's wrong with him? Anxiety is beginning to creep up my heart.

But again, I'm helpless. And useless. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter