Myeolmi is Destroy Beauty in Korean. ouo

We're a broken family... Aren't we?

DON'T MIND THE TITLE. IDEK WHAT TO USE SO YEAH.

 

-Author’s POV-

 

Suho closed the door and heaved a sigh. The inspection was finally done and he must have a job by next week or the man in the suit will take his sister away.

He went in the living room and saw his sister. He glared at her and she immediately ran away. He ran to catch her. He arrived in the kitchen and saw she wasn’t there. He groaned and ran to another room.

He saw a faint color of blonde and smirked. Tip-toeing, he reached for her and held her wrist tightly. Wearing the glare again, he looked at her straight in the eye.

“Why did you not stop when I told you to stop?!”

“I should be telling the truth to the man!”        

“Are you raising your voice?”

“What’s the matter? It’s not like someone is going to reprimand me anymore!”, she shouted at him and tears fell from her eyes.

“Since mom and dad died, you’ve been away lately when you should be here with me! Were you there on my first week of school? When I was having a hard time adjusting to the new environment?!”, she shouted as her tears continued to fall. Suho was speechless. He didn’t know his sister was having a hard time.

“And then you’re going to say you did not know?! Of course you won’t! You did not even bother to ask! Not even a how are you or how is school! Nothing!”, she said and wiped her tears away.

“I was looking for a job! How could I feed you without a job? Mom and dad were rich but their money won’t last long if I don’t find a job. The company died the moment mom and dad died!”, he snapped and she didn’t stopped crying.

“Kim Myeolmi, don’t you know why was that man here? He was going to take you away and give you to another family!”, he said. She stopped crying.

“You should have given me away. Isn’t that what you want?”, she muttered and he glared at her once more.

“Isn’t that what you want? I know you hate me….”, she muttered.

“YEAH, I DO WANT TO GIVE YOU AWAY BUT I PROMISED MOM AND DAD TO KEEP YOU! I HATE YOU SO MUCH, YOU KNOW THAT? I WOULD RATHER HAVE A PET PANDA OR WHATEVER THAN TO HAVE YOU!”, he shouted and Myeolmi looked at him with scared eyes. She pulled her wrist from him and tried not to cry.

“Then don’t look for a job. Give me away, like I care.”, she said coldly and went to her room, slamming her door and locking it. Suho muttered I will and went to his room, doing to the same thing.

 

An hour or two past by and Suho got out from his room with red eyes. He had been crying since he went in his room. Drinking a glass of water, he saw that it was dinner time. Sighing, he decided to make teriyaki chicken and fried rice since he is in the mood for Japanese food.

After cooking, he put fried rice in a bowl then the chicken on top. Doing the same with another bowl, he started eating. After eating, he puts cold water into a glass and put the bowl with rice and chicken on a tray, along with the glass of water. Carefully, he went in front of Myeolmi’s door.

He knocked on the door once and there was no answer. He knocked again but still no answer. Putting the tray on one hand, he opened the door and he saw her sitting on her bed. She was finished crying. She was brushing her hair and looking at the many pictures on her wall. Pictures of her and her family.

He sighed and put the tray on the desk beside her and stood there.

“I’m sorry…”, he said. “I didn’t mean what I said earlier… I was just really angry…. We had a misunderstanding.”, he added. Myeolmi looked up at him with sad eyes and then looked back down.

“I’m sorry, Suho oppa.”, she said then looked at him with a sad smile. “I shouldn’t have yelled at you.”, she added. There was awkwardness in the air then she sighed.

“We’re a broken family, aren’t we?”, she asked and he shook his head then hugged her.

“No, we are not… Maybe a little…”, he mumbled but he knew the answer was yes. He hugged her tight and sobbed.

“Stop acting like a dad, oppa. It’s alright to find a job but don’t try so hard. I like you better as an oppa.”, she said and smiled. He nodded and kissed her cheek. Then she let a tear fall down.

“And you like me more than a panda right?”, she asked with tears falling down. He smiled and hugged her tightly.

“Of course I do.”, he said and kissed her forehead.

“Now eat and sleep.”, he said and fed her. After drinking her water, she went to brush her teeth and change her clothes. She got out from the bathroom and saw Suho in his sleeping clothes as well.

“Good night.”, he said and patted her head. She smiled.

“Good night. I love you, Suho oppa.”, she said and hugged him tightly. “Don’t ever give me away to strangers.”, she added softly.

“Of course. I love you too.”, he said and kissed her forehead. She went on her bed and slept. Suho watched her sleep and eventually slept beside her bed.