oO1 | The little ZiTao and the "big" WuFan

Because you are my little panda
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Part I | When we was young
Chapter 1: The little ZiTao and the "big" WuFan.

At the background area behind the vintage house...

"Gege a!" - a small boy said while he was holding his teddy panda.

"Hmm? You call me" - an other boy turning back, this is WuFan - 9 years old. "ZiTao, I'm busy now, aren't you see?" - WuFan pout of ZiTao very much, he's trying to water his mother's sunflowers but ZiTao just keeping the bored song named "Gege a, gege~ Gege a, gege~"

ZiTao - a 6 years old boy with the black eye puffiness just like the panda he hold in his arms.

"Gege a" - again?

WuFan is totally cannot stand it more, he put the sprinkler down and come to ZiTao who is playing alone right now.

"Ok, you call me for what?" - WuFan bow his head, relutantly said. "It's must be the good answer, if it not, I'll throw you into the pool and take your panda away."

ZiTao grinned.

"Gege, play with me." - He point to the seat next to his panda. "There, sit please gege."

"Are you kinding with me?" - right now, WuFan forehead  just have the three black lines.

"Please gege." - Tao start to do his puppy ecomotion.

"Don not do that with me ZiTao!!!"

"Gege a~~~"

.

.

.

"Hey don't take my panda away!" - ZiTao is just sat there and yelled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter