Perfect But Imperfect(1)

Perfect But Imperfect
"Soyeon ah,enjoy your first day at school!" her mother said and Soyeon nodded. Her new school,Seoul High,was an atonomous school and was well known in these areas. Soyeon sighed,walking to her new school,dreading every step. She didn't hate school,she just hated being surrounded by strangers,especially when they're snobby.Just as she was crossing the road, she stopped in her tracks. She turned back and ran home immediately,ignoring the cranky drivers who were swearing at her.

As soon as she reached home,she went straight to the dining table. She sighed in relief when she saw the little bear,no bigger than her palm. It was white with a red dress. "I'm so sorry for forgetting you..Let's go now." she said. To anyone else,it waa just an ordinary bear,but to her,it was the world. It was her source of comfort, she would talk to it when she felt down,angry or upset and it would always have that comforting smile that would make her feel better. It was her best friend. Soyeon checked her watch,7:20 AM. She had 10 minutes,just enough to be on time. She walked into the school and looked for someone who didn't look like they were going to tear her head off. She spotted an innocent looking guy and walked towards him cautiously. "Excuse me,could you tell me where the principal's office is?" Lee Joon giggled and said,"sure,just follow me."

"Okay, now just turn left. I have to leave or I'll be late." Lee Joon told her. Soyeon nodded and thanked him.

Lee Joon hurriedly left and laughed to himself. " Oh well,she probably won't remember me. "

"A dead end?! So this is why he was laughing? " Soyeon mentally slapped herself for falling for his trap and looked for somebody else.

"Class,settle down. As I have told you yesterday,we have a new student today." the teacher said and the class became quiet. "Hyung ah,I think she'll be pretty." Yoseob said to Lee Joon and he nodded in agreement. Soyeon walked in the classroom and looked around the classroom,immediately judging every single classmate. "Soyeon ssi,introduce yourself." "Oh. Sure. Annyeonghaseyo, Park Soyeon ibnida." The entire class looked at her intently,waiting for her to say more. ....

....

....

...

.. "I love puppies!" the class clapped awkwardly and the teacher told her to sit beside Yang Seungho Dongwoon whispered to Lee Joon,"Damn.. She's really pretty , but she's so .. Uninteresting." At that time, Lee Joon was trying to accept the fact that she was going to be in his class. He looked at Soyeon and she glared at him.

"Crap."

During recess,Soyeon stayed in the classroom and stared at the four walls. Lee Joon decided to apaologise to her,since they were going to see each other so often.

"Hey,Soyeon?" Lee Joon approached.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry.." Lee Joon said,rubbing his nape .

"For what?" Soyeon asked.

"Err..you know,for bringing you to a dead end?"

"Oh,um..Whatever." Soyeon looked away.

"I uhh. I guess I'll leave now."

"Sure."

Lee Joon walked away and stopped abruptly.

"Hey..Wait a minute, if you weren't angry,why were you glaring at me?"

"I did not glare at you." Soyeon rolled her eyes.

"You did"

"Did not."

"Did to."

When they realised how childish they were acting,Lee Joon laughed while Soyeon smiled.

"Woah,you're pretty when you smile. You should smile more." Lee Joon said.

"Smile? I did not smile!"

"You did.."

" Let's not do this again."

"Okay..So,why did you bring that doll here?" Lee Joon asked,trying to create small talk.However,Soyeon glared at him,"It's none of your business." Lee Joon laughed awkwardly,a little shocked at her sudden coldness.

"So..I guess I'll leave now,for real this time.."

"Okay."