Final

sleepy.
as i lay here
half asleep
you cross my mind
once or thrice
 
it's two in the morning, and sehun is sprawled out on his bed, mind clouded with thoughts of jongin. he was supposed to be sleeping since a few hours ago, but he can't seem to cut off his train of thoughts.
 
he's currently comparing the warmth of jongin's hand to the warmth of jongin's body. he wonders if jongin's lips are warm, too. they look soft, and he may have thought about kissing them before.
 
the memories of the past days
the thoughts of the coming tomorrows
genuine happiness is what i've felt
 
to say sehun has always been sad is an overstatement. he's only human -- he feels sad sometimes and happy others. however, he hasn't been this happy in a very long time. not feeling sadness for days on end is something he isn't used to yet.
of course, sehun doesn't mind not being sad. he likes how happy jongin makes him, and he hopes he makes jongin this happy, too.
 
i ponder the reason
of why i think of you
only briefly, as i don't
particularly mind
 
sehun knows the reason why he thinks of jongin the majority of the time. would he admit it openly? probably not. he doesn't mind how things are now.
if just being friends is what jongin wants, then it's what sehun wants, too.
 
for as you
cross my mind
once or thrice
my mood soars
 
"jongin," sehun whispers as if the latter could hear him, "thank you."