Chapter 16

엄마~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----Hyosung's POV-----

I was able to work with ease ever since Kikwang hired more workers. Everyday it seemed like more people came by and bought at least a dozen cupcakes. I walked into the shop after I left Daniel and Aleyna at the daycare. All the workers bowed to me when I entered and I smiled at each of them. They continued to work and I tied my hair back as I walked to the kitchen. I got a spare apron and walked around looking for someone to help. I saw a young girl with a pile of dishes to wash and made my way toward her. I stood beside her and helped her wash.

Employee: "Miss Hyosung! What are you doing?"

Me: "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm helping you clean the dishes." I said to her with a smile.

Employee: "But Miss Hyosung you're the boss?"

Me: "And?"

Employee: "You shouldn't be doing this."

Me: "Why not?"

Employee: "Because you're the boss."

Me: "Just because I'm the boss doesn't mean I shouldn't put my part too right?" I said to the girl and smiled at her as I continued to clean the dishes.

The girl smiled and continued to clean the dishes.

Me: "What's your name?"

The girl froze and looked at me worried as if I would hurt her or yell at her.

Employee: "My name is Kim Eunah."

Me: "Eunah. Always remember what I just told you. If someone who is in charge of anything doesn't put in their part then they aren't worth to own anything. It works in both working and love."

Eunah stopped washing dishes and looked at me as I continued to wash.

Eunah: "Did you have a bad love life experience?"

I smiled sweetly and looked at her.

Me: "Not a bad one, but more like a sad love life experience. He owned my heart and I owned his. No one could break us apart. We were going to get married and have children. It was the perfect love I've ever experienced. Then without knowing I got pregnant. We were going to be a real family like we always dreamed. His business was doing well that we could live on our own and our kids wouldn't be without anything, but I was a threat to someone. They threatened to harm my kids if I didn't leave their father. He should have known who it was. That person never approved of us to begin with, but he failed to see that. I was afraid for my children that I fleed. After all these years he still doesn't know. That's why he doesn't have the right to own my heart or my children's hearts. He failed to put his part in trying to find us and find that person. He failed me and my children."

Eunah: "But why not just tell him? Why not report that person?"

Me: "Always keep this in mind too Eunah. People with money have the power to make murder look like a natural death. That person has money to kill and make it seem like a natural death. Even if I tell him my children will still be in danger."

Eunah: "I can tell you still care for the father of your children Miss Hyosung."

Me: "Maybe it's just the memories talking, but I do care deeply for him. Right now however my children are all I need."

Eunah: "You're a great mother Miss Hyosung."

I smiled at Eunah and finished washing the dishes.

Me: "I try to be the best mother for my children."

Once I was done I continued around the kitchen helping the employees with what ever task they were workin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter