The Meeting

Beautiful Triangle

Kring .. Kring ..

" Wait a minute!" Shouts Tiffany. She took her cell phone.

"Yeoboseo, with who is this?"

"Hey Unnie, you did not save my number right? It's me, Sooyoung. "

"Oh~ what's up Sooyoung?" Tiffany wiping his hair with a towel.

"Unnie, quickly came to the airport, there are important matters!" Sooyoung voice sounded very happy.

"So what? I'm not going to come if there is no interest. "Tiffany frowned.

"Please do not much ask! Kajja come here! "

"Well I'll be there. You wait where Sooyoung? "

"Hmmm ... At the entrance of the airport. Kajja! "

"Okay, wait for me!"

"Ne, Unnie"

Tiffany store her mobile phone in her bag.

 

[Skip @ Airport]

 

Tiffany searching Sooyoung in the entrance of the airport.

"Aish! Where's that girl? "

"Unnie! I'm here! " Tiffany turned to the origin of the sound.

"Soo .... Young .. " Tiffany gawking at someone who is next to Sooyoung. A brunette yeoja with her sunglasses. Her clothes very neatly with a blue knee-length dress and jacket made ​​of jeans. She opened her glasses and smiled sweetly at Tiffany. Her Long brown hair was shining under the sun.

"Y-You?" Tiffany eyes dilated. She Could not believe what was happening to her now.

"Annyeong haseyo, Fany-ah." That girl show her sweet smile.

"T-Taeyeon?" Tiffany covering his mouth with her hands. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany, they suddenly Crying. They hugged each other tightly while Sooyoung just watched them with a smile.

"Why did not you say if you want to go home?" Tiffany asked Taeyeon, taking off his arms."I ... just dont want to make trouble."

"What you mean?" Tiffany did not understand.

"Yes, whenever there is something special you would celebrate it, and I do not want my arrival was celebrated by you, Fany ah" Taeyeon replied with a smile. Tiffany hit Taeyeon's head while laughing.

Taeyeon is Tiffany's friend since childhood. They were always together wherever they go. But when they were aged 13 years old, Taeyeon moved to the United States following his parents were working there for 4 years.

"Taeyeon, are you alone here?" Sooyoung asked Taeyeon

"No, I'm not alone."

"You come here with your oppa? Where is your oppa?" Sooyoung asked.

"Ah! Yesung Oppa will follow me 3 days to come." Taeyeon fix her hair.

"Aish! Did you miss your ex-boyfriend??! Hahaha! "Tiffany laughed. Sooyoung pouted her lips.

Yesung and Sooyoung had a relationship as lovers for 3 years. But somehow, they broke up. But they still communicate well. When they're busy talking, Suddenly, someone patted Taeyeon's shoulder

"Hey!" Said a boy while smiling

"Ah~ Luhan Oppa!" Taeyeon reversing his body.

"Drink this" said the boy, who was named Luhan. He providing a bottle of mineral water.

"Gomawo Oppa!"

"Ne!" He patted Taeyeon's head.

"Oppa, answer my question! How many people who have hit my head? Stop! There's nothing wrong with my head?"

 "Haha, Mianhae Taeyeon"

"Oppa, this is my friend! This is Miyoung hwang aka Tiffany and Choi Sooyoung aka Sooyoung! Fany-ah, Sooyoung-ah, this is Luhan Oppa." three of them shook hands.

"Hmm ... let's go! We've never had a business here!” Said Tiffany. Taeyeon, Sooyoung, and Luhan just nodded.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hy Everyone! This is my 1st Story! So, if there is the wrong word, please forgive! English is not my original language :/

Enjoy the story! I will update soon! Bye bye (^.^)/