Ten.

The Wallflower's love story.

" So.. you're not dating ?" Kikwang asked again, with a confused face.

"No.." Daehyun answered back with a deep exhale, rubbing the back of his neck,

" So.. everything at the engagement party.."

" We've already explained it ten times Kikwang ! I couldn't go to Hyung's engagement party with out at girlfriend so I had Thea go with me !" Daehyun said exasperatedly and flustered.

" I know, I just like hearing you admit it, " He said with a smirk oh-so- evident on his face, as he sunk more in the couch next to Athena, obviously more relaxed.

Daehyun sat there, bitting his lip to keep his temper in check,while  Athena and Kevin  tried hard to hide there laughter.

"I have to use the bathroom," Dae muttered to noone in particular as he got up and walked down the hall towards his destination.

" Thena, " Kikwang said, his voice sounded soft yet confident, grabing my attention.

"Since you and Blondie aren't actually dating... would you happen to be free tomorrw? " Kikwang asked, 

 Without a second thought I readily agreed. I couldn't even remember the last time Kikwang and I hung out, I just knew it was some time before he moved out of country. 

"Great ! "Kikwang said as he checked his phone, looking at the time, as he stood up 

" I'll pick you up at 11, alright? " He said, as i just nodded in return.

Kevin also stood and announced that Kim wanted him to come over, and that he didn't want to keep her waiting.

Being a good hostess,  I stood and gave Kevin  a hug goodbye  and walked him to the door, telling him to  text me later.

"Athena bo-bena, fee fii fo fena..." Kikwang called out as he came up to she side of me, encasing me into a surprising non awkward  hug, with my shoulder  pressed firmly into his chest and his head resting on mine.  I let out a breathy giggle and slightly  snuggled further into him.

"Thena i have to go too " Kikwang  said,

i nodded in agreeance  and shifted so that i could give  him a real hug,

"Bye kwangie," i said as i stood up on my toes so my chin was untop of his shoulder.  

"Bye Thena" he said as he tightened his hold for a split second,  then let go and made  his way out the door as he waved goodbye.

As soon as i closed the door behind  him i turned to see Daehyun leaning against the hall looking at me.

"Athena thena Bo-bena fee fi fo fena..." he repeat  giving me a teasing smile. I rolled my eyes as i walked over to him

" its just something  he used to always do when we were in school  together."  He let a deep chuckle be voiced out, as he sauntered to the couch, comfortably plopping  down on it, before looking up at me,

"Movie time? " 

a smile  played itself across  my lips as i nodded and sat next to him on the couch as i grabbed the remote to see what was on.

 

 


 

Hey guys, im sorry i've been extremely  MIA but i do have a few other stories that you guys should definitely  check out, and give me your opinions  on ! 

Ive been wanting to update, but ive had extreme writers block,( sorry that this chapter  isnt very good><) so if you have any ideas for how you, the reader, wants the story to go, please let me know !