Precious

Our Fantasy ~ MyungBer Drabbles
Precious 
Her breath was that only sound that echoes in this pitch black room. Her head is spinning from the events that have been happening too fast, from her being hit in the back of the head to being in a place like this. The place screams of danger but she found herself surprisingly calm. Her hands were in pain due to how tight the rope is around her wrist. Her mind was getting mentally prepared for whoever kidnapped her to start threatening her.

She knew that these kinds of things would happen to her for being the little sister of the gang leader, Kim Sunggyu and the girlfriend of Kim Myungsoo that was also in the same gang as Sunggyu. But how the hell did the other rivalries know about their relationship with her? Oh right, she always hung out with the gang. Amber couldn’t really say that the gang was really were the gangster types, but if you were to get onto their bad side the inner beast  comes out and would do anything to protect what is theirs, but isn’t that every human’s natural instinct?

She became alerted when a sound of a door slid open. Footsteps of many came walking into the pitch black room. She felt several presences around her; she started to feel a dangerous atmosphere around her. The room that she thought it was pitch black was bright when a black cloth that was wrapped around her eyes was roughly ripped off of her head.

Her eyes adjust to the brightness that was shinning in her eyes. The redness of the room was hurting her eyes. Her instincts naturally look around her surroundings. The room was like an old run down hardware house. The walls were metal and no windows except two exit. The floor was sandy as there were 4 men surrounding her like in a pentagonal shape including the one standing in front of her.

There was a man in the 30’s or higher standing in front of her. She looks up to find a red dragon tattoo on his collar. He was wearing a black blazer under a leather jacket.  The man was wearing black jeans with a chain hanging by his left thigh. Amber assumes that he is the one that is the leader of this gang organization.  

Behind her was a men dressed in a black sweater and the same jeans. Another man was dressed in a black blazer and she could see from how the blazer shows the tattoos on both of his arms. The arm looks like some kind of long creature. She shivered when she realized it was dragons on his arms.

The calmness that she thought that she in her was replace with anxiety and fear. The leader in front of her crouched and chuckled, he grabbed a fist full of her hair.

“Oh… look who we have here? Isn’t the girl whom they love dearly? Amber Kim.” Amber scowls at how painful the man pulls her hair.

“How dare you kidnap me? My brother and my boyfriend will kill you if you dare lay a finger on me.” Amber retorted with confidence and calmness. Under that act, she could feel herself trembling. She needs to appear strong, not weak but strong.  Amber frowns when the kidnapper laughs.

“I’m not afraid of your brother! We have extra men in the building. With his gang so called ‘INFINITE’ won’t even survive. So little girl…u should shut your mouth before we rip it off.” The man hissed and pulled her hair pushed it backward before letting her hair go. Amber gritted through her teeth as she stared at the man in hatred. Her eyes was watering up, she couldn’t cry now, she can’t. Amber doesn’t want to appear weak in front of these men.

Amber was in alert when she heard that familiar motor engine. Amber thanked god that the gang is now here. However, how can they save her with them just 7 people trying to get in the ware house   with a bunch of bad guys? With that thought of her dear friends and Myungsoo getting hurt expecially her brother Sunggyu, she began to tremble even more.

She couldn’t let Sunggyu get hurt, he is getting old and fragile. Who was she kidding Sunggyu was scary and strong, She would had been laughing now if she wasn’t in a run down hardware building being kidnapped and the possibilities of one of the INFINITE getting hurt or even killed wasn’t helping at all.

 

The gang was furiously standing outside of the building of where their precious girl had gotten kidnapped. They have gotten of their motorcycles and going to claim back what was theirs. Whoever got on their bad side is going down.

Nobody dared to touch their precious girl, nobody. Especially with Sunggyu, Amber is his only family member; he would do anything to protect her. The other gang members treated Amber as their sister, while Myungsoo had fallen in love with Sunggyu’s sister. So don’t even get started how angry Myungsoo is.

Sunggyu lead his gang and walked into the hardware building. Entering the garage door, the place was filled with gangsters dressed in red. As the gang walked in a row, a gangster charges at Sunggyu while Sunggyu kicked the gangster in the chest that sent him flying to the ground and cry out in pain.

Sunggyu have started the first move, rest of s started to attack the red gangsters. As the gang continued to walk deeper into the building, each of them kept getting attacked.

Myungsoo sent air kick to one of them while Sungyeol punches the gangster and smashed them into a wall.

The gangsters were getting intimated and are getting beat up by the gang. The gangster grabs wooden baton that was hidden and charged against them. Hoya used his left arm to block the attacks of the baton from hitting his head. The baton breaks in half using the chance Hoya throws a punch at the gangster who dared to hit him. The gangster groans in pain and falls down due to the hard punch that Hoya gave.

Hoya continued to walk like that was nothing and looked for anyone who was brave enough to challenge against him. Sungyeol also followed as he grabs another gangster’s hair that tried to punch him and pulled him with him.

Another gangster swing the bat at Dongwoo’s head, luckily Dongwoo ducked or his head would have been smashed. The missed swing had hit the car’s window that the glass had shattered. Myungsoo had seen the scene and gotten enraged at the fact that the gangster tried to hit Dongwoo in the head. Myungsoo had thrown a hard punch at the gangster’s cheek. The gangster fell dropping his weapon.

The gang had taken care of the immature gangster easily. They were seriously making a joke that a couple of stupid gangster that didn’t know how to fight would stop them from saving their precious girl.

 

Amber was tired of putting up with the act of tough around the leader who kept pulling her hair and gripping. Seriously is he in love with his hair that he kept on touching her hair.

The guy kept on threatening her with bluffs. She got fed up with his talk that she forgotten her own fear. She spat in his face which enrage him. He once again griped her hair and lifted his hand to slap her. Amber closed her eyes waiting for the impact until the violent action was interrupted when one of the immature gangster had came running in with fear.

“Boss! Boss!”  The gangster yelling his leader’s name in fear. Amber smirked when she saw the enraged face that the leader was making. She saw the leader’s hands balling in a fist.

“What! How dare you interrupt an interrogation?” The boss scolded . Clearly it wasn’t an interrogation as he kept touching Amber’s hair.

“It’s them! The gang is here! INFINITE is here! They have injured our people and their invading our place.” The leader smacked the gangster in frustration.

“You stupid gangsters! How could you not take down 7 people while we had 20 guarding the place! Now add more and more people with more deadly weapons! I don’t want to see one of them in here unless they are tied up; if not you guys are good as dead!” The leader threatens as he scratches his head in frustration.

Amber was hopeful when she heard the news. She was glad that none of them got hurt    yet. She knew that the gang would save her; she just had to endure this just a bit longer. After this she will reunite with them, just a bit longer.

 

The seven of them panted heavily as they have wounded the first group of gangster.  They watch more and more gangster filled the room. All of them had let out a big sigh which obviously sound like irritation.

 Sunggyu walks furiously towards the bunch of gangsters that came down from an entrance that his sister might be capture. The thought of his little sister gotten kidnapped had made him enraged. He pulled off his beanie and thrown a hard punch at the gangster who had challenged him first.

“Hyung, you go up and save Amber first. We got it covered here.” Myungsoo told Sunggyu as he landed a kick on a ganster who was about to punch him. Myungsoo knew that Sunggyu wouldn’t leave his gang alone so he gave a reassuring look that made Sunggyu leave to find Amber. Saving amber was first in priority then the gang.

As Sunggyu fought off the gangster that was blocking the entrance, Sungjong came running and slash the gangster with his umbrella who was about to tackle Sunggyu from the back. Sungjong gave Sunggyu encouraging look before Sunggyu had run off to rescue his precious sister, Amber.

 

As Sunggyu left s to fend off the gangsters, more and more came running in from a different entrance. Hoya has knocked of the two that was trying to tackle him down, he kick the last one that had fallen onto a wooden box. Hoya eyes widen in shock at the sight of a gangster had swung a wooden stick on Sungyeol’s leg. Sungyeol’s face just screams pain as he trying to find his balance by hoping backwards on his uninjured leg. Not giving up, he threw a punch at the man who just injured his leg.

On the other side Hoya finds his maknae Sungjong getting thrown on to the floor and being grabbed by the collar once again and got a blow on his face. Hoya looked in fear that each of s is getting beaten up with the large amout of red gangster that had just come. They were just out numbered. The gang is exhausted from the nonstop of the violence that was happening. Despite the fatigue, they will not stop at once until they retrieve their precious girl.

 

Amber sat on the ground with a horrific face. Her head rings in pain when she heard familiar screams and yelling. They sound like they were in pain. The thing that she most feared was happening they were getting hurt. She hopes that they are screaming in anger not in pain.Who was Amber kidding? Amber’s eyes start to water as she knew very well that it was the screams of pain. Ambers looks blankly as she starts to figure out a plan to escape.

“Yah, who is that?” one of the leaders yelled making Amber to looks to find her brother throwing a blow onto a gangster’s face. She felt like suffocating when she saw those bruises on her dear brother.

 Amber couldn’t help to feel this is all her fault. Though all the mixed feeling she is relieve to see him, but something was missing. Six people were missing. Where were the other members? Where was Myungsoo?

“Sunggyu-oppa!” Amber screamed in agony and horror when she saw a gangster behind Sunggyu walking closer to him. Amber saw Sunggyu looked at her in relief, just seeing Amber was enough. Sunggyu had stop in place with wide smile that his precious sister was in one piece, not injured. ‘Oppa’. He had never heard Amber called him that and he always wished she did. Now hearing it was just like angels singing in his ears. Though he loved the way that she called him oppa but he got use to her calling Sunggyu-yah.

As he was distracted looking at Amber Sunggyu didn’t realized that a gangster was behind him and swung a bat on his back.

“OPPA!” Amber’s eyes burns with tears as she just watched her brother’s wide smile faded and he began to fall on the ground. Amber got up and ran to Sunggyu but was caught by one of the leaders.

They were pulling her somewhere but she didn’t care. All she cared was her brother who was lying weakily on the floor still staring at her. Why!? He can’t die! Not now! She stills needs him to walk her down the aisle when she gets married. She needs him to keep teasing and messing up her hair. She needs him to get jealous when she treats Myungsoo better than him. She needs him in her life! She needs her precious brother.

Amber’s head was spinning in many possibilities of what would happen to her beloved brother. Her heart is pounding, pounding so hard that she feeling just killing her self so the pain will go away. She kept on screaming and fighting with the kidnapper to release her so she could see how Sunggyu is feeling now.

 The tears started to swell and get heavy. Her eyes blurred and hotness on her cheek was rolling down. Amber got pulled further and further, as she had remembered their precious moment back at their hang out.

Amber was annoyed; her face had irritation written all over it. Amber hates it when Sunggyu touches her hair, he doesn’t know style. Sunggyu would always mess up her perfect hair. She hated the smile everytime that he would mess up her hair.

 Though deep down Amber loves her brother dearly, but she just doesn’t know who to express it. Amber still had the irritation on her face, she walked away from Sunggyu who kept touching the tip of her hair.

A huge wide smile had begun to plaster on her face when she see the man of her dreams on the couch playing with a tablet. Amber was oblivious of the unbelievable expression that Sunggyu has when he saw the smile on Amber that was only made for Myungsoo. Amber sat down next to Myungsoo and hooks her arms with Myungsoo’s as her head rests on his shoulder. 

“Aigoo…”Sunggyu says unbelieving that his dear sister did not even care at all when Myungsoo had rub her hair messing it up but however will glare at him with irritation when he did that. He still had a wide smile on his face because deep down, under the irritation and quarrels that they both have, Amber loves him. Sunggyu would protect his only precious sister, Amber.

Sunggyu walks towards the couple before bend over to rub Amber’s head messing it up even more. Sunggyu sees the murderous death stare from Amber and she tries to get back at her brother. Sunggyu laughs out loud at how cute Amber was.

Myungsoo rolls his eyes and laughs at the sister and brother quarrel.  Myungsoo felt a tinge of envy towards Sunggyu even though that Amber has always treated him better in terms of nice. But Myungsoo was jealous of their love-hate relationship. Myungsoo thanked gods that Sunggyu was blood related to Amber because he can tell through the quarrels they love each other very much.

“Hyung!”Myungsoo gasps in shock as he bends down next to Sunggyu to check if he is okay. Myungsoo was in concerned when he sees Sunggyu’s body trembling hard. Myungsoo could see Sunggyu’s eyes glaring at the door that was a few metres away. He knew thatAmber was close. He was once again enraged and ran out the door to find 4 men infront of him. One of them kept a hold on amber not letting her go.

“Amber!”Myungsoo called out for Amber’s name. Myungsoo charges towards the three men and and throws a punch to one of them which they have dodged. Myungsoo gaze across to see Amber struggling to free herself from the men’s hold. As he got distracted by Amber, one of the gang leaders took a bat a swung as the bat breaks in half from the impact to Myungsoo’s back. Myungsoo screamed in pain.

Amber was hurt, hurt for the second time. She once again had seen her loved ones getting hurt infront of her eyes. First it was her brother and now her love.Amber kept screaming Myungsoo’s name, if she couldn’t go to Myungsoo’s side and pull him to her chest; she needed to scream out his name to release all the horrible pain that was building up.  As Amber kept screaming out his name, she could see his eyes starting to close.

Amber’s eyes started to burn as they keep kicking Myungsoo. She feels so useless just watching Myungsoo getting kicked repeatedly. Amber calmed herself before throwing a kick from behind. Amber felt so free when he release his grip on her hands and mentally smirk when he groan in pain.

 Amber sprinted towards the man who kept kicking Myungsoo pushed them away from him. She immediately wraps her hands around him and pulls him to her chest protecting him from the kicks that began again.

Myungsoo felt so weak and so stupid for letting his girlfriend protecting him from the kicks. No matter how much he wants to roll over to protect from the kicks he just didn’t have the strength after getting kick in the stomach. He watched her in pain as she keeps taking the kicks. His hand slowly wraps around her waist trying to pull her under him.

He frowned when he feels her warmth being peeled off of him. The cold air washed over his body. He realized that they have once again grabbed her. His eyes shut in dishearten as he knew that this is the end. It was hopeless; this will be the end of the gang.

Before he came up to find Sunggyu, his gang was getting beaten up from the number of gangsters that kept appearing and they were getting exhausted. Then he found Sunggyu on the floor in shock.  Now he is going to be beat to death along with s. Now it would be only a miracle if his gang actually beat the hell out of everyone and be walking up to the rooftop of the warehouse and be kicking some .

Myungsoo looked at the entrance and he was in a trance. He feels light head as he saw plenty of pairs of feet walking towards him. It was over. He was already outnumbered now he doesn’t have any chance at all. One of them walked towards him and he was being lifted. 

Myungsoo was supporting on someone and realized that it was Sungjong. He looked side to side to realize that all of s were standing side by side facing the kidnappers.

All of the members were all bruise up and breathing heavily as if they were just fighting. They were death glaring at the kidnappers.

“Free her now and we’ll let all this slide and act like nothing happen.”Sunggyu made an offer to the kidnappers. Though he was hoping that the kidnappers  would say no so he can just beat the hell out of them for kidnapping his sister but then he was just too exhausted and just wants his sister back to his side.

“Ah, Sunggyu-yah do you think we will just let go of your precious girl that were holding? We might be outnumbered but we are still older and more skilled then you dogs. If we were to kill you, I can make your sister precious my wife, my slave or my .” The leader laughter rings in the gang’s ear. Myungsoo’s hands clenches in a fist squeezing hard as he watches the kidnapper’s leader nose buries into Amber’s neck.

Sunggyu’s lips curled up. “Wrong choice.” The kidnappers look at Sunggyu weirdly as he lifts up his hand with his fingers apart. He glared at the kidnappers who kidnapped his little sister and even dare to touch her.  Then when Sunggyu dropped his hands all of the gang sprinted.

All of the members threw a blow on the 5 leader that had planned to kidnap Amber. As the rest of the members kept beating up the 4 leaders. Sunggyu stood from his spot and he look at Amber intently. His heart pained to see all the tears and bruise on her beautiful face. He always thought that Amber was beautiful.

Amber ran towards Sunggyu and tackled him into a bear hug. Amber cried again his chest wetting his shirt. Her hands went around his waist tightly. Amber kept on mumbling that Sunggyu didn’t understand what she was saying. He was to dumbfounded at the fact that his little sister actually is hugging him right now.

In these 22 years, all he got from Amber was the death glares, cold shoulders and her yelling. Now he over the cloud that maybe he and her sister might just get along the way he wanted to even though he knows that he will miss the old relationship that they had.

Sunggyu snaps out of his trance and hugs her back. His hands roam his little sister’s back. Being the tall brother he bents and twirls her little sister around. He then drops her and lets her out of his embrace.  Amber’s fell in concern and sadness.

“I was so scared that I might have lost you when you got hit back there. I felt so stupid now able to do anything to save you. Oppa, I’m sorry.” Amber looks up and sees his reassuring eyes that he always had. The loving and sweet eyes that never changed for her no matter what she said to him. He always loved her. “Oppa, I love you.” Sunggyu heard before Amber was pulled in a hug by Sungjong.

Myungsoo stood in the back as he watches the gang crowding around Sunggyu’s little sister and giving her hugs. Myungsoo’s heart fuzzed as he saw the adorable sibling. Even though Sungjong had pulled Amber he heard Amber words that were for her brother. He actually envies the sibling’s relationship. He wished he could say the same with his relationship with his brother.

He watches Amber in her school uniform as Sungjong kept clinging onto Amber. He treats her like a little sister even though she is the same age he. He fell in love with her because of her lovable personality and sassy personality.

“Amber give me a kiss on the cheek! You promised that you would.” Myungsoo stops his thoughts and his protective side came out. He sees Woohyun pointing at his cheek; of course Woohyun would say that. Myungsoo comes storming into the crowd and pulls Amber’s waist beside his as his arms protective is around her back.

“Yah back off Woohyun, she’s mine. “Myungsoo growls as he takes off his jacket and places it on Amber’s shoulders as he grabs her hand.

“Okay…geez Myungsoo, calm down I was just playing.” Woohyun backs off along with other members who were thinking the kiss they wanted from Amber. “We should also get out of here before anymore of them comes here or something bad happens.” Myungsoo shrugs off the weird atmosphere that he caused when he grew overprotective of Amber.

The members began to disperse and Amber followed last of the members but the hand on hers kept her from leaving. Amber looks back to see why Myungsoo who isn’t walking. Amber was pulled into a petrified hug. Amber was in shock as she heard how shaky his voice was as well the arms around her shoulders.

“I’m so glad that you’re okay… I was so scared when we got a message that you have been capture.” Amber’s hand roams his back to reassure him and calm him down and he then pulls her back. His hands cups Amber’s face and kisses her everywhere. He kisses her nose, cheeks, the crown of her head, her chin, and then he pulls Amber’s face towards his.

His lips collide with Amber’s. Amber follows Myungsoo movements and tastes the blood from his cut that he probably got from the fights. Myungsoo’s hands slide down to her waist and pull her close to his body. Her chest bumps into his chest and Amber embraces his neck. Amber tilts her head sideways making the kiss a little deeper and a little easier. Amber parts , letting Myungsoo to slip his tongue into .

“Uh        Is this a bad time or what..?”  Amber and Myungsoo separated from each other immediately when they heard someone. Amber uses the back of her hand to wipe as she was looking down                embarrassed. They look to see Woohyun snicker at them. Amber sees Myungsoo really irritated as he pinches the bridge of his nose, she giggles quietly. Amber knew that Myungsoo was really pissed and Woohyun is going to die tonight.

“As you said, we need to go, it’s not safe. You guys can devour each other at home; I’ll take them out to eat chicken, if you know what I mean.” Woohyun winks at them both and both Myungsoo and Amber’s face got instantly red.

 

Myungsoo glares at Woohyun as he knew this is Woohyun’s revenge for interrupting Woohyun’s scheme to get a kiss from Amber. Woohyun started to run when Myungsoo yells after him. Amber laughs at both of them when Woohyun caught Myungsoo into a headlock and nudging his head and pulling him towards the exit. She was lucky to be their precious girl.

 
 
 
 
author's notes
Omg omg omg... This is so long... sorry. Anyways this fanfic was based on the MV Back and was request by the amazing Loly21  and i dedicate this to her. Heh heh. i took the events and pasted it into here and added some new events as you can see/read. Check out the MV here.I really like this chappy and i hopw you enjoyed it. Subbie,  upvote, and comment! Peace out! :)