Protecting You

Our Fantasy ~ MyungBer Drabbles
Protecting You 
 "Were you always this cold cool to people? I never seen you smile or even smirk." Amber asks as she munches on a fry. Myungsoo sits back with his arms entangled in front of his chest. He looks at Amber in disinterested.

 

"What? I’m just trying to get to know you better. We don't even know how long you’re going to protect me from whomever you’re protecting me from. Might as well we get along." Amber stuffs with fries and slowly swallows down the goodness of fast food.

 

It’s been 2 months since the protection program had started. Amber has no idea why did her parents hired a protection team to protect her. She had no idea when her parents had disappeared after when they said they were going to take care of some matters. Amber was here stuck with a jerk. A big, fat, mean jerk who locked her up in her house like she was in jail, telling her not to do this and no to do that She couldn’t take it being stuck inside the house, she beg him to go out. After a long 5 hours of complain and begging, now they’re here, eating McDonalds.

 

"It seems like you don't care how you eat in front of people. Take a napkin and wipe that off." Myungsoo said in annoyance and rolled his eyes. Amber stares down at him in hatred.’You’re getting on my nerves. You’re not the only one in annoyance.’ Amber ignores his commands and continues to eat her burger. As she wants to get Myungsoo even more annoyed, she gets her face dirty and eats like a pig. Myungsoo glare at her in disgust. "Yah! Eat slower you’re going to choke." Amber ignores him and continues to eat.

 

"Seriously eat slower you pig." Myungsoo takes a napkin from the tray and leans in to wipe the sauce off her cheek and chin. Amber's eyes widen at what Myungsoo just did. She begins to choke. So the cold and cool Kim Myungsoo can do these things too ey? Amber thought that this would only happen in dramas; she never thought that she would experience this in her life, especially with her parents being all protective towards her.  Amber wonder how many girls had he dated to do this romantic move smoothly without awkwardness and hesitation.

 

"See. Oh my god Amber your such an idiot." He calmly said and insulted her like her choking was no biggie. Amber tried to scream when he got up to leave. She thought that she was going to leave her alone and choke to death as ironic that he was suppose to be protecting her.  She watches him to grab some water and came to hand it to her. She begins to feel her feel to blush.

 

"You thought I was going to leave you to choke to death? Idiot, as much as I want to, it is going to ruin my reputation and my career." Amber spat out the water when she heard his insult. She urgently retorted but was interrupted.

 

"Sit here quietly while I use the washroom. Don't go anywhere. Here take this just in case. Wait here until I come back." Myungsoo said as he hands her a handgun and leaves to the washroom that was in the back. Amber scowl in annoyance as she kept get told what to do and get insulted by him. She sulks and kept eating to feel better. She finishes everything and throwing the garbage out before sitting back down to wait for Myungsoo to come back.

 

“Damn that Kim Myungsoo. What takes him so long?” Amber jumps as she heard a gunshot near the back. Everybody in the shop screams and gets down for cover. Amber was in shock as she knew that the gunshot came from the back where Myungsoo was right now. She hesitantly walks towards the washroom entrance and she sees Myungsoo thrown a punch towards a man. Myungsoo heavily breathes and runs towards Amber.

 

"We need to get out now." Myungsoo glared into her eyes as he turned deep serious unlike before. Myungsoo walk past. Her and grab her hand and led the way. Amber kept her eye on the man on the floor near the back, bleeding before leaving the restaurant. 

 


As they ran towards their car gun shots were fired multiple of times making them duck while running. Some shots were close that it hit the car next to them. Once they reached the car they quickly got in. Myungsoo yelp as he quickly got in car to prevent him to get shot anymore. Amber screams in shock as she sees Myungsoo bleeding. He breathes heavily and applies pressure to his wound.

 

"Are you..." Amber wanted to see if he was okay but she was interrupted with an angry reply.

 

"I'm okay. Just duct your head don’t look up no matter what." Amber came in shock and did what was told.

 

Myungsoo hit the gas hard. Amber jerked forward and hit her head. She sat back up rubbing her head. Amber looked out her widow and her eyes widen. A motorcyclist that was dressed in black came racing near her window. Amber squints to see what he was holding in his jacket. The motorcyclist pulled out a gun and aimed it at Amber. Amber screamed which got the attention of Myungsoo. Myungsoo urgently pulled Amber down out of the range of the gun and shot at the motorcyclist, through the window. The motorcycle fell backwards and the gun that was in his hand pressed and that was supposedly to be aimed at Amber had shot at the car’s front right tire.

 

 The car went out of control and Amber could feel herself getting nauseous from spinning. The spinning that felt like hours had finally crashed into a light pole. They both jerk forward due to the impact. Amber eyes went fuzzy when her head had hit the car and the air bag popped out from the car that pushed her head back abruptly. The impact that she just intake didn’t help her getting in her conscience mind. She heard Myungsoo get out of the car and the door to her side was opened. Myungsoo had helped her out of the car.

 

They got out of the car and walked away from the car crash. Even though Amber was far away from her conscience mind, she knew what was happening. Her dizziness didn’t help her in the situation as she felt his hands gripping her shoulders and pulled her close to his chest. She blushes and felt her heart beating faster and faster. She knew that she needed to push the feelings away since she shouldn’t be acting like this in a situation like this. But Amber couldn’t help it, it was uncontrollable.

 

 They went into the town that the car has stopped in. The town was like a maze with houses and store buildings tightly packed together on a huge hill. Myungsoo had led Amber into an alley way far away from the car and into a dark building. Myungsoo had placed Amber down next to the wall and checked on her wounds. Amber looks around the place to find it run down and old. Holes in the walls, the sun shines brightly through them.

 

“Amber, Amber. Are you okay?” Amber looked at Myungsoo. She could see the bruises and his cut on his face from the car crash. The throbbing in her head slowly fades away. Amber knew that her forehead was bleeding. Her hands were grasped by Myungsoo as he was concerned about Amber’s head injury.

 

“Don’t worry, I called for backup. My colleagues will come and save us. I won’t let anything happen to you, even it costs my life. Just sit here quietly, I’m going to check if any of them followed us here.” The warmth around Amber’s hands left her as she watches Myungsoo look around the building and through the holes in the wall. Amber got up and got a blood rush and felt a little dizzy.

 

Amber and Myungsoo froze when they heard motorcycle engine run near the building. Amber looks at Myungsoo with concern while he stared back with a complex expression. He quickly walked over to Amber and hid her near the entrance doors behind the garbage bags.

 

 “If anything happens never look back and run out the door and find the others. “ Amber wanted to protest but the door smashes open and man walked in laughing.

 

“Oh look who we have here? Isn’t that the girl’s bodyguard. Now if you want to live tell me where did she go?” The man pulled out his gun and aimed it at Myungsoo. Amber covers before she could scream. She sees Myungsoo look in her direction. Amber knew that Myungsoo is telling her to leave. Amber didn’t want to but her legs walked herself out of the building.

 

Myungsoo felt relieved that Amber had escape but he had to deal with this guy in front of him. Piece a cake he thought. He slowly took his hidden gun from his back and finds the right moment to shoot him down.

 

“Oh? The man is being a loyal dog! Haha cute. Stupid bodyguards. If you don’t answer me in 5 seconds your dead.” The man threatens and begins to count down from 5. Myungsoo brought out his guy and aimed it at the man and pulled the trigger. Click. Empty. There were no bullets in the chamber. Myungsoo closes his eyes in despondent. The man laughs.

 

“Uh oh… too bad. I guess it’s my turn?” The man teases as he brought up his gun and was going to pull the trigger.

 

Myungsoo closes his eyes as he thought of how he was going to knock the gun out of the man’s hand before he pulls the trigger. When Myungsoo was about to take the man’s hand and twisted the gun out of his hands, until he hears some girl screaming and charging towards the man. Myungsoo then realised it was amber that was charging and tackling the man and trying to take the hang gun away from him.  In a flash of the moment the man shove Amber away from him. Myungsoo eyes widen as he sees him aim the gun at her and shoots.

 

“No!” Myungsoo screams as he runs towards the man tackling him down.  The hand gun was knocked out of the man’s hand and yelped in pain when he compacted on the ground with Myungsoo on top of him. With flames coming out of his eyes, he rents out his anger. Punching and punching the man who had shot Amber. How dare he shoot her! He kept punching and punching, not caring the surrender signs that the man is giving him.

 

“Myungsoo!” Sungjong his colleague yelled out his name. Sungjong gasps in shock as he sees his hyung punching the hell out of a man. He ran to him and pulled him off the man. Myungsoo fought back, not done ranting his anger out.

 

 “Hyung, stop you’re going to kill him if you keep going.”Sungjong saw the man’s face was all bruised up swelling. He may need plastic surgery to change him back to his original look since Myungsoo is the best and strongest at punching. He never seen Myungsoo so out of control and ruthless before, he was always so calm, maybe it was because of the girl he had to protect?

 

Myungsoo pushed Sungjong off of him and sprinted towards Amber whowas lying helplessly. He picked her up in his arms and grasped he hands tightly.

 

“Amber…Amber…are you okay?” Myungsoo was worried seeing the blood puddle near her stomach.

 

 “Kim…Myung…soo…” Amber coughed out each word she said. It was very hard for Amber to talk but she wanted to tell him. Tell him everything.

 

“Your still alive, don’t worry the ambulance will be here soon. Just hang in there and everything will be alright.” Myungsoo said as guilt start swelling up inside his body as he pulled Amber closer to his chest. If he could have just got rid of the gun before Amber appears, Amber won’t be shot. He doesn’t dare to look her in the eyes

 

 “I’m sorry Amber, if I…if I... if I only…”Amber knew that he was feeling guilty. She placed her hand on his cheeks and nodded.

 

“It wasn’t your fault; you could have handled him yourself. But I had to bud in to help so I cause this mess myself.” She knew that Myungsoo was still feeling guilty. She comforts him.

 

“Oh, so the cold and cool Kim Myungsoo has a soft side.” Amber joked to make the atmosphere better. Myungsoo stood still and wondered why the joke that she made him feel so painful. Maybe it was painful because she is dying. Myungsoo sits straight up and became the cool and cold Myungsoo.

 

“Says who?” Myungsoo cleared his throat and Amber smiled. Seeing upon Amber smile, Myungsoo smiles. The only one that could make himsmile was Amber. The girl that talked back, the one that irks him, the one that was out of his control that was Amber Liu, the girl he had to protect.

 

“It’s good to see you smile. You look handsome like that. You should smile more; maybe this is why you’re still single. You’re scaring all the girls away with that cold intense look. Maybe is you do, maybe girls might start chasing you…including me…” Myungsoo was surprise to hear her say that. He froze not able to say anything. Myungsoo could tell she was running out of breath, her voice was getting quieter and quieter each word.

 

“You must be calm since many of your other girl clients had confessed too. I was nosy enough to ask your colleagues about you and your personal life. I’m probably not that important but I have to say this. I like you. I might die, I don’t know but I hope you can find the girl…” Myungsoo sat there as the girl faded out like the sound of her voice. Myungsoo didn’t know what to do after hearing a confession like that. He didn’t know what to do as ironic as it was getting protected from the one that he had to protect. Myungsoo didn’t know what to do, to feel emotionless as there was no more the sound of her, he annoying girl that made him to feel emotions again.

 


 

“Thank you, Commander Kim; even though she got hurt through this protection program, it’s not your fault. I will not file a report to your section.” Mr Liu thanked the team and shook hands the commander.

 

L, go thank Mr Liu for not charging against you.” Myungsoo bowed and appreciate the consideration of not filing a report to the head. The commander dismissed Myungsoo and he excused of himself.

 

“We have confined the corrupted; we won’t need your protection no more…” Myungsoo walked away feeling that he doesn’t want this case to end. He was still feeling guilty to this day that he made her in a coma. He wanted to see her one more time before going off to their own ways.

 


 

It’s been 2 weeks that Amber had wakened up from her long coma. Every day she waited in the patient room for him, yet he still didn’t visit. She expected him to come since she had told him everything that she feels about him. She expected him to like her even little; she felt it, except she was dead wrong about him. He was seriously a cold person. Even though he is busy he should have gotten noticed that she was awake a week ago. She throws a fit as she starts to hit the bed and cusses about Myungsoo.

 

“Stupid Kim Myungsoo, idiot Myungsoo, cold Myungsoo, Where are you! You such a bad person, not even seeing the person you cause to be in coma for 2 months…” Amber was interrupted when she heard applause at the front door.

 

“Throwing a fit I see, still the same. I thought that when people go in coma their personality turns totally opposite of what they were before.”Amber frowns turn upside down. The man that was standing near the door leaning on the wall was wearing a black baseball tee with black jeans. His hair was still the same, blond and styled back. His eyes that looked with so much passion and fierce was still there. Whenever Amber looked at them she shivers.

 

Amber ran towards Myungsoo. She runs towards him and tackles him into a bear hug.”Oof, did you work out? When did you get so strong?” Myungsoo chuckles as he pats Amber’s head. He feels her rubbing her nose into his chest. Myungsoo could feel her missing him dearly as he misses her.

 

“Where were you this whole 2 weeks? I been waiting for you all day, I feel sad when you didn’t come. Every day I got my hopes up, hoping that you would come. I thought you were working, working so much that you didn’t even care for me. I thought you liked me. I felt that you like me, even it’s just a little bit…” Amber looked up at Myungsoo.

 

“Just tell me how you feel, I’m ready for it…Do you li…” Myungsoo crashed his lips on to hers to shut her yapping. Amber stood frozen as to comprehend what was going on. Amber realised that Myungsoo was kissing her, goddamn kissing her.

 

Amber feels her heart beat going alive as she beginning to follow the movements with his kiss as she wraps her hands around his neck. The hands that were on Amber’s face left to embrace Amber’s waist bring her closer to him to deepen the kiss. Their kiss gets heated up, just like both of their faces, blushing red. They pull out Amber looking at Myungsoo with glittering eyes.

 

Amber was smiling like an idiot as Myungsoo looked away feeling embarrassed. He cleared his throat

 

“Sorry for getting you shot. I promise from now on I will protect you. I won’t let anyone hurt you and say badly about you. The kiss…”Myungsoo turned red and noticed why he just did to Amber. He looked away avoiding her eyes.

 

“Your yapping was really annoying so...”  Amber broke into a wider smile. He was just too adorable and she just wanted to squeeze him. Amber never knew he had this kind of cute side and she knew that she was the only one to see that. Amber pinched his chin and pulled Myungsoo to look at her.

 

 They both share a moment before Amber slowly plants her lips on his. He melts in her lips, moving in motion together. Sharing an emotional kiss, Amber knew that through the kiss, Myungsoo’s guilt was slowly being erased. Through the kiss she knew that no matter what happens, Myungsoo would always be there protecting her.

 
 Ahhh <3 I luv this chapter... I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter as much as i wrote it! please continue to give me comments and critizism. I'll shut up now :X Bye! :D
 
 
 
author's notes
[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]