Dracula

Our Fantasy ~ MyungBer Drabbles
 Dracula 
 "Oh my god!! I can't wait until we reach Mountain Peak! We're going to hike up to the mountains and find that Dracula!" Amber says in confidence as she sat in the shotgun next to her best friend Myungsoo. Myungsoo stared at her like she was crazy. Amber was always fascinated with blood and dark things. Was always crazy obsessed with vampires. You can only imagine what her reaction was when she was watching the twilight series or the vampire diaries. She would freak out and scream at the top of her lungs when every time she sees a vampire. That's a time where Myungsoo don't want to be around Amber. 
 

"You’re crazy Amber. There is no such existence of Dracula in this world. Pshhh so what if you find a Dracula-which I highly doubt- this world is already lost its humanity. What do you think a Dracula would do huh? He would the blood out of you." Myungsoo rolled his eyes and lectured her. Myungsoo did not want to join her crazy fantasies. She asked all her friends to join her on this trip to find that species that drink blood, but none of them were that crazy, but he was in his right state of mind of not letting her go by herself, alone in the woods, camping. What if a Dracula comes and drinks all her blood and many dangerous issues starts happening. He rather to be surrounded with Amber's crazy fantasies of Vampires then to be driven nuts at home wondering if Ambers is okay.

 

"Well I... Would totally love that! Imagine my blood in a vampire! That would be incredible." Myungsoo rolled his eyes at the crazy girl. It was right to choose to come with Amber on this trip; Amber would do so many stupid stunts that could get her killed! He can't let that happen. She... Just means so much to him. "You’re crazy." He says. 

 

"Hey, hey you are the one that made me to watch all that vampire series. You also kept asking me what my thoughts about them. Sometimes I wonder if you’re a vampire-" the car comes to abrupt stop. Amber looks at Myungsoo with scared expression. Myungsoo looked back with a tense stare. His brown eyes started to flicker. Was Amber hallucinating? Amber could have sworn that Myungsoo’s eye colour turned red for split of a second. Myungsoo face moves closer to her face while staring through her as she feels like she is a window. The closer he gets, clearer that she sees that his eyes are red. As clearer that his eyes are red her cheeks glows pink and embarrassment.

 

For a moment she thought that he was going to kiss her. Then Myungsoo’s eyes turn gentle and his eyes turn red to brown. Amber sees him shake his head and mustered a quiet sorry and continued to drive. Amber was still in shock what the hell just happened? That was very weird and awkward. She was certain that his eyes turned red like a Dracula’s. Maybe he’s is… nah he can’t be. Knowing Myungsoo almost for all her life, he is very weird. Maybe he is wearing a colour contact that changes colour according to their mood? Who knows! She wanted to ask him about his eyes but decided to stay quiet the whole ride.

 

Amber ran out of the car like a little girl and stretched in the middle of the forest. Amber catches a glimpse of Myungsoo sitting in the car, smirking at her. Amber goes to the trunk of the car and carries her bag of clothes, box of food and the tent the heaviest things in the trunk. Myungsoo comes out and sees her carrying the heaviest things. He runs to her.

 

Without saying anything, he takes everything from her hands and walks in front of her. She stops looking blankly to find that Myungsoo had carried everything for her. This is why she loves him, so thoughtful.

 

They both walked to find a place to set up the camp for the night. Amber hears water nearby and thought that maybe they could camp there. “Hey Myungie, can we put the camp near the lake?” Myungsoo turned around and faced the hopeful girl. His mouth opened wide and gives her the “really” look. Amber pouted and begged Myungsoo. “No, you will freeze to death. At night it is going to be windy and our tent is going to be unstable.” Despite his cold tone, he slowly melt down his protective side and gives for Amber. “Fine...” Amber jumps in joy and runs towards the lake. Myungsoo laughs at the silly girl and follows her.

 

They find the nearest tree to the lake and settles there. Myungsoo puts down everything that he was carrying and stretches off the weird feeling in his muscles. As he tries to figure out how to set up the tent Amber inhales the view of the lake. Myungsoo smiles as he sees her being happy and admiring the view.

 

As the time goes by the sun slowly sets and Myungsoo was done setting up the tents and the fire. Myungsoo froze. His hair strands flew up and a break a cold sweat. He knew something had arrived in the forest. He felt it was dangerous. Myungsoo knew that he needs to protect Amber from it.

 

Myungsoo walks up to Amber and decide to prank her. He sneaks behind her and pushed her into the lake. Amber screams as she got soaking wet. She grumpily looks at Myungsoo who was dying of laughter. She cups water into her hands and she smirks at him.

 

“Oh… don’t you dare, Amber…” Myungsoo threatens her. Myungsoo blocks his face and his body got wet. He felt his leg being grab and next thing he knew he fell in the water. Myungsoo wipes the water from his eyes and looks for Amber to get revenge.  Amber was nowhere to be found, and he panics. Amber pops up from the water and scares the daylight of Myungsoo. Myungsoo screams as he closes his eyes in fear. Amber laughs as she hears Myungsoo calling her name. Myungsoo chases her and when he gets a chance he swoops Amber off her feet. He surrounds her waist and twirls her. Amber screams as she grabs a hold of him from keeping her from falling.

 

They both laugh out loud. They both calms down and Amber feet reach the ground and she turns around. Amber sees Myungsoo’s hair dripping wet and stares at his lips then his eyes that was already looking at her. Amber flushes deep red as Myungsoo stare intensely at her and she feels the arms around her tighten. Her hand naturally touches his cheek and they slowly lean in.

 

The moment was ruined when the air turns cold and the strong cold wind blows in between them. Them both slowly retreat their hands from each other and awkwardly clears their throat. Myungsoo mutters a sorry and slowly walks towards their tent. He then hears Amber screaming and Myungsoo runs towards Amber.

 

“What happened? Are you okay? Are you hurt?” Myungsoo observes Amber to see if she got hurt but she looks straight forward. “There…” Amber points at what she was looking at and Myungsoo looks in shock. There was a body floating in the waters. There was also blood flowing out of its body. Amber walked towards the body and takes a closer look. Amber could see the back of the body’s neck there was a bite mark. It wasn’t an ordinary mark. It wasn’t a human mark. It looked like two fangs. It’s a Dracula bite!

 

Myungsoo and Amber were sitting next to the camp fire drying them out from the water fight they had. “I knew it! Those species are real! Myungsoo! I’m so excited to meet one!” Amber said as she forgot the moment she had with Myungsoo. Myungsoo look so disappointed and stressed.

 

“Amber, don’t you think we should leave? Did you see what happened to that man? It wasn’t pretty.” Myungsoo tries to influence amber not to investigate anymore. Myungsoo knew that Amber was a stubborn girl and knows if she finds a clue she would go psycho and look for them. “Myungsoo… save your breath. If you’re scared you can leave. But I’m so close to them, I can’t just leave without seeing one.”

 

“Amber…You’re going to get hurt.” Myungsoo argued.

 

“Just stop Myungsoo. It’s late we should go to sleep and continue this talk in the morning.” Amber got up and went into her own tent. Myungsoo glares at Amber and sighs and kills the fire before entering his own tent. He tries to sleep but was worried for Amber’s safety. He feels the wind from outside blowing his tent. He snuggles closer to himself to get heat. In the distant he hears howls, and he knew something was wrong.

 

“Myungsoo, are you awake?” Myungsoo pops his head to look at Amber that was all snuggled up in a blanket.

 

“I’m cold and scared. The howling isn’t helping. Can I sleep with you?”  Myungsoo moves over and pats the empty space and Amber lies next to him, snuggling closer to him to be warmer.

 

“Are you cold? You need my blanket?” Myungsoo embraces Amber and pulls her closer to his chest and smiles. “I’m warm with my fuzzy llama.” Myungsoo expected her to hit him but he realized that amber had fallen asleep. As long Amber is here with him, he less stressed and fell asleep along with the llama.

 

Amber wakes up still covered in blankets. She wakes up to find Myungsoo to be nowhere to be seen. She walks out of the tent to find the sun to be rising from the lake. She guesses that Myungsoo had actually left her here by herself. Honestly she was disappointed, she wanted him with her but he already left and had no choice but to go to the top of the mountain to find that Dracula before finding Myungsoo. She knew that it would be night time when she reaches the top of the mountain. As Amber hikes the mountain, she keeps thinking about Myungsoo. She keeps thinking about the kiss that they were about to having back at the lake. Myungsoo was always her protective best friend. He would get all mad every time when she breaks up with her boyfriend and would beat them up for her. He would do anything for to be happy. This is where she realized how much Myungsoo meant to her and the hidden feelings in her heart for him.

 

The sun had fallen as Amber guess she had reached the top by night time. She finds a cave at the top of the mountain. She knew that she have found their habitat. Hesitating, she walks into the cave without knowing someone has been following her. She quietly walks into the cave. She looks up to find bats hanging upside down, sleeping. She stops herself from screaming to wake up not just the bats but the awakening.

 

She walks until she stops at a dead end. The end was large, kind of like room but the walls and floors are rocks. Darkness filled the room only the moonlight was the light. She sees a coffin near the end of the wall. She gasps and knew that there might be a Dracula in there sleeping waiting to be awoken. She slowly walks towards the coffin. She goes up the steps and hovers over the coffin. She was completely disappointed. There was no Draculas at all! As she throws a fit, Myungsoo was right, there were no such things as Draculas she should’ve followed Myungsoo back home. As she turns around, she jumps in shock.

 

In the distance she sees a body standing in the moonlight entrance. She couldn’t see how he or she looked since it was standing in the shadows.

 

The thing spoke.”Ohh, we have a guest? Lovely~” He said.

 

Amber’s heart starting to beat faster and she knew that she was in trouble. The thing waved his hands and the whole place lit up in candles. Amber adjusts to the light and could clearly see the man’s face. Amber thought that the man looked pretty young and handsome. Not short, not tall either. She gasps as she sees fangs under his mouth and blood dripping all over his chin, like he had came from a raw meal.  He smirks.

 

“How rude of me…” He walks closer to her. “Let me introduce myself. I am Kris, a Dracula that you have been looking for."

 

” He walks up to her and breathes heavily. Amber starts to shake as she knew that she was his next prey. She felt a finger lift her head up and her eyes met his.

 

“Ohh~ what a young, pretty, delicious girl doing here?” The Dracula his bloody fangs. He encircles around her as he eyed her up and down.

 

Amber sprinted away from the Dracula and towards the entrance to escape. Amber freaks out and screams when the Dracula grabs a hold of her from behind.

“Oh~ where are you going, my lady. Don’t leave me here alone, I’ll starve to death…if you… just…let…” Amber shivers as she felt a tongue on her neck. In all the vampire and Dracula movie she had seen, she knew that he is going to her blood out. Amber wanted to elbow the Dracula but for someone reason she felt like she was frozen in place. Amber scowls in pain when the Dracula had enter it’s fangs on her neck. She feels him on her neck. Amber started to feel faint and she knew that she would be the next person to be floating in the lake like that man. Amber was knocked out of her feet when something suddenly flew past her. She heard the Dracula named Kris yelp in pain. Amber was caught in a warm embrace before she had fallen in the ground. She shivers when the bite wound was exposed in cold wind. The smell of the man was so familiar, Myungsoo is that you? Amber thought.

 

She hears laughter in the distance.

 

Oh! Look what we have here! My brother, my sweet brother, you don’t have to greet me by kicking me in the stomach every time!”

 

“What did you do to her!?” Myungsoo was angered.

 

“Oh~ see you looking her all lovey and dovey I gave pity for you and turned her into one of us”

“What!”

 

“Oh you should thank me but it’s all good. Her blood was delicious.”He the rest of the blood on his fangs.

 

“Now I will be full for the next decade.”

 

Myungsoo was angered to the next level. Myungsoo placed Amber onto the ground before teleport closer to Kris to give him a hard punch. Kris fell on the ground his blood from the impact. Myungsoo stood and threaten him.

 

“If you ever touch her or even get near her, I rip out your scrawny teeth.”

 

Myungsoo left and carried Amber and disappeared. Kris smirks while wiping the blood.

 

Myungsoo sat down at the shore near the lake. He looks at the helpless amber was about to turn into an awakening. The girl he loves sleeping in his arms. No matter how much he loves her, a love between a Dracula and human is forbidden. How much he wants to turn her into one of him, he knew that she wouldn’t want to. So he made up his mind to give his life up for her. He knew that amber won’t be happy when she changes; he would do anything to make her happy. Myungsoo brought out his fangs and entered in the holes that Kris has made. He tried to the blood that Kris has given her to make her in to awakening. The tasted of her sweet blood was only the blood he found. He then felt a hand was on his face.

 

“Myungsoo stop.” He heard a faint voice. Myungsoo slowly retracted his teeth and look into amber’s shining eyes. “I don’t want you to die for me.”

 

“But you are going to turn into one of me. It’s going to be hard.”

 

“It’s okay. As long as I’m with you I’m happy.” Amber assured him. Amber pecks his lips before she had fallen into a deep sleep. 

 
 Hey guise... I updated! This was inspired by F(x)'s dracula! It's so sad that F(x) had to stop their promotions with Red light! It's like an awesome album T~T There would have been so many Infinite and F(x) moments but no~ Sm had to clear it. Even though it's good for F(x) because they rest, I want to see my beautiful Amber <3 Stay strong F(x) Stay Strong sulli! I heard that it was confirm that they will be releasing a repackage album! I can't wait. Just in case you don't get why Myungsoo might die is because he is a dracula if a dracula drinks another dracula's blood they will die! Anyways hoped you enjoyed this update, well i did lol. Please comment and subbie <3 Love ya
 
 
 
author's notes
[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]