I Love You

Our Fantasy ~ MyungBer Drabbles
I Love You 
Today was the day, it was the day of the wedding. First time wearing a dress for this special occasion, she was a bit nervous and a bit disappointed. She was in the dressing room getting her makeup done. This was her first time getting a makeover since Amber was a very free and social person she really never cares for her image in front of others, plus she was a tomboy. Her motto was to be herself if people disliked her then she couldn't change that fact. 

 



Although as much as she doesn't care about her appearance her skin was still flawless and baby soft as ever. After applying eyeliner and light foundation she was set to go. Walking out of the dressing room, she met her friends in the hallway near the wedding hall was held. Her friends saw and a big bright smile were plastered on their face. 
 

 

 


"Aigoo... You look so girly Amber..."
 

 

 


"Omo... Your so pretty!"

 

 

 



One by one her friends compliment her and how she looks. They were having a chat in the hall waiting for their cue to go and walk down the aisle. They were each given a flower beforehand. They were given the cue and were lining up to walk down the Aisle. Amber was getting nervous as her heart was pounding. She was fourth in line; waiting always had the will to kill Amber. As the nervousness was eating her up, her palms started to get sweaty as she sees the door open and the church piano playing. 

 

 

 



One by one the flower girls walk down the aisle. It was soon her turn. Amber walks down the aisle at the rhythm of the song. Amber suddenly felt her heart froze as she sees all the cameras go off and flashes were everywhere. She looks at at the front until her eyes locks with his. Seeing him smile sweetly at her, made her heart flutter as it made her relax a little. Having a little strength with her, she walks down the rest of the aisle. 

 

 

 



She stood next to the arch as looks at the groom. They both shared a smile before starting. The worship leader told every to get up from their seats and applauds for the bride to walk down the aisle. Watching her best friend Krystal dressed in white looking pure as an angel, she was really happy for her to find her dream man. As she watches her walk down the aisle she eyes her ex or you can call the groom. As much as she still has some feelings for him, she overcame him. In this tough journey Amber still manage to find a man of her dreams too. He was the one to heal her and protect her and the one to make love to her. He was the groom's best friend and best man, he was no other then Kim MyungSoo. As if on cue, Amber and Myungsoo looked at each and smiled at each other. 

 

 

 



It the first time that Myungsoo had sees Amber in a dress. The dress was very pretty and feminine. The light pink dress weren't to tight and weren't to short, just above the knees. The dress showed how beautiful her body was and how it brought out her beauty. She was his shining star, but despite how pretty and beautiful she looked in dresses, skirts or feminine wear she looked better in her Tom boyish clothes, It was more of herself. 
 

 

 

 


Firstly, Myungsoo love her for who she is, feminine or not he loves her to pieces. Secondly, he knew that Amber didn't like to wear feminine clothes and it wasn't her style. Myungsoo just loves Amber the way she is, if she changes he would support her as long she was happy he was too. 

 

 

 



As the recession started, they heard the worship leader say the line that we hear in every wedding. "Do you take Kris as you husband?" The worship asks the bride. Myungsoo didn't pay attention to the rest,as his eyes were on Amber. He sees Amber in tears as she watches them exchange rings. Although she had a smile on her face, Myungsoo knew a part of her is depressed since the break up with Kris. No matter how much Myungsoo wanted Amber to break up with Kris he knew he couldn't make Amber as happy as Kris did. Myungsoo also knew that Amber was together with him because he was healing the wound that Kris had made. He knows that one day she would love him the way that he does and that day is today. The day that he know the true feeling of his girlfriend that he has been dating for a year now. 

 

 

 



After the wedding, the couple have been announced as Husband and Wife, the groom and bride's family and friends slowly disperse. They were throwing a party at the beach near the church. Myungsoo saw that Amber stayed back in the church hall, he wanted to stay and company her but before he could get a step closer to her, his friends dragged him out with them to party. Finally he had the chance to escape his friends without drinking, he walks back to the church. He opens the door to the church hall where they had held the wedding. He was about to call out to Amber when he sees her sitting in the front but she looks like she was praying so he didn't want to distract her. Quietly closing the door, he sits at the last row watching his girlfriend. 

 

 

 



"Today... Was two of my bestiest friends wedding day."

 

 

 



Myungsoo was about to fall asleep waiting for Amber but he was wide awake after hearing her voice. He knew Amber was going to confess her feelings church and he wanted hear her out. Plus he kind of wishes that he would be mentioned. 

 

 

 



"I know he was my ex, and he was the one to dump me and i still have feelings for him but... I still wished him to have a happy life with Krystal. My heart still hurts and seeing him just reminds me of how he dumps me for her, i just... Kind of jealous of her, she looked as pretty and pure as snow in that wedding dress. I know i would never have a perfect body as her or as pretty as her. What can i do about this place he has in my heart? I still have bad memory of the break up but you can help me over come this love? Please bless me."
 

 

 

 



Amber finishes her confession as still unaware that Myungsoo had came in. Well Myungsoo on the other hand was hurt badly hurt. Okay if Amber wasn't going to mention him at least don't talk about Kris. It hurts him that these two years that he was still not in her heart. He was disappointed in Amber that she doesn't have any feelings for him after all that he had been by her side since the break up. First being a good friend, lending his shoulder to cry on then a body to hug and give comfort. They were once were friends with benefits until he confessed his feelings to her after the 23rd encounter. Remembering how he was there and was being used like a toy, Myungsoo's blood started to boil. But he loves Amber too much, although he knew that she doesn't love him he still wants to be by her side and protect her. 
 

 

 

 


Myungsoo was about to storm out of the church, until he was dragged back when he heard his name being called out. Thinking that Amber has caught him he turns around until he realizes that her confession wasn't done. A part of him was happy that she mention of him and the other part was curious of what she going to say. 

 

 



"Myungsoo..."

 

 

 



Amber smiles at the thought of her boyfriend. Myungsoo was so focused on what she was saying that he didn't notice the chuckle and different tone in her voice as she says his name. 
 

 

 

 


"Myungsoo...he... Is really an adorable person."

 

 



Amber chuckles as she imagines his squishy face. 

 

 



"You really should bless him... Myungsoo is really a good friend. Being there when I needed him and protects me from people who would hurt me. Likes me for whom I am, I really appreciate it since I knew his ideal type is not me."
 

 

 


Myungsoo bit his lips as he listens Amber, she mentions him as being a good friend did it for him, but was disappointed when she didn't talk about her feelings for him. 

 

 



"Might as well tell you. I think I'm falling hard for this guy. Haha joking, i fell in love him a long time ago before we even started. Maybe it was the time when after the news got out that Woohyun dumped me people kept talking on how i slept with another guy that was why he broke up with me. All my friends ditched me and a group of students started to tease me and some even started to abuse me. Myungsoo... Well he... Protected me and stood up for me. He was the one to lend his shoulders shared the pain with me. He was the one to heal me. Understand me and he touched me heart. He was an exception. What more can I say? I love him. I love him more than anything." 

 

 

 



Amber confesses as a tear slips out of the corner of her eyes. Remembering that her boyfriend and everyone was outside partying and enjoying the view of the beach she wanted to join them. Getting up from the bench, she walks in aisle. 

 

 



"Amber Liu!"

 

 



She froze when she heard someone call out her name. Looking up she sees Myungsoo on the other side of the aisle, a wide smile was plastered on his face. Frozen on the spot, was Myungsoo here the whole time? Oh no! Did he listen that she still had feelings for Kris? Watching him run down the aisle towards her, she was pulled into an tight embrace. 
 

 

 

 


Wrapping his arms around her shoulders pulling her closer. Myungsoo gently kisses her bare shoulders before nuzzling into her neck. He feels her shiver when he breathes against her skin. Pulling out the embrace he kept his hands on her shoulders. His brown orbs sparkle as he looks into her eyes.
 

 

 


"Is it true? Do you really mean it?"

 

 



Amber uses a moment to comprehend what was going on and what was he talking about. Finally registered what was he was saying. She nods as a smile was plastered on her face. His smile grew bigger as he finally knew her feelings. It was him, it was him all along.

 

 

 

 

“Can you say the three words to me?”

 

 

 

 

Amber blushes as she hesitates to say the words.

 

 

 

 

“ I Love You…”

 

 

 

 

Amber whispers it as she looks away, embarrassed. Although Myungsoo heard it he wanted her to scream it out loud in front of him. 

 

 

 

 

“What? Louder! I can’t hear you…”

 

 

 

“I Love You.”

 

 

 

 

“What?”

 

 

 

He wanted her to be a bit louder but instead he got a playful slap on the back. Cheekily smiling at her, he tried it one more time.

 

 

 

 

“Just say it a bit louder! Just one more time.”

 

 

 

 

“I Love –“

 

 

 

 

Before Amber could finish, Myungsoo couldn’t help to crash his lips against hers. Responding the kiss, they both ended up smiling in the kiss. Putting all their emotions in the kiss, it was yet their best one. Even though that they have kiss before, it didn’t real passionate and emotional as this one now. They both admitted it; them both have doubted each other’s feelings. And there was more passionate one are to come. Pulling out of the kiss, Myungsoo had seen a tear slip out of Amber’s eyes. Gently wiping the tear on her face, he smiles at her trying to reassure her.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t cry silly, you need to save your tears for later.”

 

 

 

 

What Myungsoo said confused her. Amber gasps as she sees Myungsoo kneeling down in front of her. She sees him looking for something in his pocket until he pulls out a small white box. He opens the top and two cold rings could be seen. More tears slips out of her eyes lids.

 

 

 

 

“Amber Liu! My most beautiful girlfriend, Will you willingly to leave your life in my hands and follow me and experience the painful, happiest together? Amber, will you be mine and marry me?”

 

 

 

 

“Yes! Yes I will!”

 

 

 

 

Amber screams in excitement as she wipes the tears on her cheeks. Myungsoo on the other hand was holding the tears in. He takes out the ring and slips on the golden ring onto his finger. Next, he takes out the other ring; he takes Amber’s hand and slips the ring on to her finger. Just as they expected it fitted perfectly just like their personality. Myungsoo gets up from his kneeling position and he was tackled by a warm hug.

 

 

 

 

“I Love You Kim Myungsoo<3”

 

 

 

 

 

“I Love You too Amber… I really do.”

 
I love you too. <3 

                             -Authornim^^

 
 
 
author's notes
[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]