Sunrise

Our Fantasy ~ MyungBer Drabbles
Sunrise 
Amber was getting excited for their date, tomorrow was their 5th year anniversary and they were planning to do a count down together. Even though this relationship had it's ups and downs, Amber never regretted to be with him. She doesn't know why but he had this kind of aura around him that made her attracted to him. She was one in a million. 

 

 

 


 

After 2 years of being 'just' friends with him, she finally had the courage to confess to him. Although she knew his ideal type, she also knew that she was the total opposite of it. His ideal type was a girl with 'long, wavy hair with innocent looks', he was talking about Amber's close friend, Bae Suzy. 

 


 


 

Even though how big her crush was on him she wanted to be herself and she wanted him to like her for who she is. 
 

 



 

 

To her surprise he accepted her confession and confessed that he liked her for 2 years. Until that day, he has made Amber feel like she was on cloud nine. Their relation was good, even though they belong in different entertainment companies, they still went out on dates having a little cuddle time in each others dorm and watching each other perform on music shows and many more. They were so in love, nothing could break true love right? But every relationship must have a problem. 



 

 

 

Both of their groups were getting more popular, more popular means packed schedule and having to interact with other idols. Well they haven't seen each for a month but they still called and texted each other and kept in touch with each other. Myungsoo told her about a drama that he was doing had to interact with the opposite , but there was no intimated skin ship. Since Amber was free tomorrow she was going to surprise visit his filming set. 

 

 

 


 

 

The next day, she woke up and bused to the Seoul Nam Gallery where her boyfriend was shooting his drama. Walking to the set, the scene was so cool. Action was always Amber's favourite. Myungsoo was one of those bad boys who always cause trouble. Amber felt her legs go weak and her heart started to pump as she sees Myungsoo in a black leather jacket with skinny black jeans and a black wife beater with sneakers. He just took Amber's breath away, she stood afar watching him act. Amber asked one of the staffs for a script and they gladly gave her one. Reading the script, she reads the whole scene until one of the action made her frown.

 

 

 

 

 

Jung Hee(Myungsoo's role): Aggressively kiss Kim Han Joo(Actress’s role)

 

 

 

 

 

Amber double checked just incase she read it wrong. she even checked the name, she didn't read it wrong. Amber looks up to find Myungsoo following the script correctly. 
 

 

 

 

 

"Can't you understand Jung Hee (Myungsoo)? We can’t be together!”

 

 

 

 

 

Kim Han Joo pushes away Myungsoo while on the edge of crying. Amber was surprised that the actress already has tears rolling down her cheeks. Amber could tell that Myungsoo was into his character. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Why!?"
 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo angrily screams at the girl who was crying. Kim han joo quietly whispers while crying. 
 

 

 

 

 

"Because i don't lo-"
 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber winces at the scene, yup this was the part. Myungsoo lunges towards the actress as he roughly pulls her into a kiss. Amber could tell that Myungsoo was actually pulling her face towards his as he was passionately kisses her. She couldn't stand watching her boyfriend kiss another girl and she proceeds to leave the set. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Hearing the director say cut, she didn't bother to greet Myungsoo nor want to let him know that she was here and saw the scene. When she was about to walk out to the only exit, at the same time there was a staff who had bucket of water in his hands and bumped into Amber. Making the bucket fall and splashing all the water on Amber. 

 

 

 

 

 

The bucket being metal fell and attracted attention from it's noise. The whole filming staff and actors including Myungsoo looked at the exit to see what was going on. Amber was on the edge of crying, so embarrassed, the staff who bumped into Amber realizes it was Amber and started apologizes out loud. 

 


 

 

 

"Are you- omo! Amber-shi are you okay!? I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to!"

 

 

 

 

 

Amber looks up to the staff making him shut up when he sees her red puffy eyes. Getting up, she looks at the filming set to see the whole filming staff looking at her including Myungsoo. Seeing his poker face made more tears flow towards her eyes. She bows to them while apologizing; she makes eye contact with Myungsoo before running out. 
 

 

 

 

 

Running into the nearest washroom, she locks the door not letting anyone in. Looking in the mirror remembering what happened earlier made her break down in the washroom. She wasn't upset about how he passionately kiss his co worker... Okay maybe a little but what upset her the most, was that he didn't tell her about the kissing and skin ship, he even lied that he didn't have any intimating skin ship. Upset at Myungsoo, she looks up to the mirror. She wanted to break the mirror. 

 

 

 

 

The eyeliner that she wore, was all melted from her tears, making her look like a those girls who are unstable. She then looks down at her shirt. Having to wear a white shirt and have water splashed all over her, her red bra could be seen clearly. She didn't have an extra shirt or sweater; she couldn't go out like this even though how much she wants to go home. 
 

 

 

 

 

 

"Amber!? Open the door!"

 

 

 


 

Myungsoo screams through the washroom door while trying to yank it open. Amber knew that she was stupid being upset over this but Myungsoo not telling about the kiss made Amber felt like he had no trust in her, like she couldn't handle the situation it made her disappointed. Not wanting to see Myungsoo, she hurried and takes out her phone and dials Luna, her best friend to come and pick her up. Amber relieves that Luna was nearby and could pick her up in 5 minutes. She hears the washroom door opens while Myungsoo comes in. Panicking she hides her face into her arms that were hugging her legs. Instead of comforting her Myungsoo came in and gives her a lecture. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re coming here? Are you here to spy on me? Is that why you didn’t tell me that you came? You came here to see if I had any unnecessary skin ship with other idols? Don’t you have trust in your boyfriend? You even embarrassed yourself! Aren't you even embarrassed? Why are you so quiet? Say something!"

 

 

 

 

 

Amber couldn’t stand him and his complaints anymore. Instead of getting a comfort she gets a scold instead? If she didn’t come she didn’t even know that he had a passionate kiss scene with his co-star.

 

 

 

 

 

Amber looks up to him as she remembers her eyeliner had melted, she looks away. He was about to say something when he cuts him off

 

 

 

 

 

“What are you saying that I can’t come and visit my boyfriend at work? So what if I came and see you if you have any contact with other co-stars? If that wrong for a girlfriend to do? If I didn’t come I wouldn’t even know that you even had this scene with her… you even lied to me that you didn’t had any intimating contact with your co-stars. I’m embarrassed and upset right now and got soaking wet from that incident you did not even comfort me, instead you scold me? What kind of boy friend are you?

 

 

 

 

 

Amber receives a text from Luna that she was outside of the building. Amber felt relieve that luna was here on time, she didn't want to see him and leave. She stands up to face Myungsoo.

 

 

 

 

 

“Do you think I really wanted to come here and see my boyfriend to kiss some other girl and then to be embarrassed and get a scold from my own boyfriend? No girl wants that! I rather to stay home and to be oblivious of what you’re doing then to come and ing surprise you! Man, i was going to give us a couple ring for out 3rd year anniversary. Now, i dont even ing need your bull nor this... Even how much i want to go home, i couldn't go because you!"

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo looks at her white shirt and her underguardment could be seen. Myungsoo felt guilty that he scolded her and was about to pull her into an embrace and apologize until Amber slaps his hands away and snapped at him. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Save it L, I don’t want to ever hear it again, it’s too late…I don’t want to ever see you again.”

 

 

 

 

 

Amber leaves him stunned and leaves the washroom. Once she gets out of the she found Luna's car before getting. Luna was surprised at how wrecked Amber looks. She kept her questions to herself when Amber broke down in the car.

 

 

 

 

 

After that day they stopped texting each other, seeing each other going on dates, having little cuddle sessions. That was the biggest fight they ever had in their 5 years of relationship, it was nearly 2 years ago since that fight happened. They didn’t see each other for at least a month until both sides were going insane that they didn’t see each other. They somehow got back together and forgot about that fight well at least they both acted they did but having that fight made the couple stronger and made both of them realize how much they love each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber snaps out of her memories when she feels her hand being held. She looks at the man next to her in the driving seat. Smiling at him, he smiles back. As much as he wants to stare at Amber, he had to keep his eyes on the road.

 

 

 

 

 

“What?” He glances over to Amber, to find her staring at him.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why was I even attracted to you?” Myungsoo chuckles at her frank statement, before pushing up the signal to turn. After turning left, he wondered why she asked that.

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you asking me? I’m not you nor your heart; ask your brain “Why are you attracted to me. I really want to know too.” Myungsoo took a grasp of her hands and rests his hands on the car’s center console as he chuckles at her. Amber gives him a judging look before playfully rolling her eyes and chuckles.

 

 

 

 

 

“No, I was just thinking about that fight we had back at the Seoul Nam Gallery…How did we even gotten back together? I don’t even remember… all I remember that I got insane after not seeing you for 1 month. "

 

 

 

 

 

"Anyways, are we there yet? You’re being suspicious today… you’re not telling me anything today…”

 

 

 


 

"As I told you it’s a secret… Just sleep we still have a few more hours until we get there.”Amber pouts as she rest her body against the seat. She was dying to know what Myungsoo was planning. He was very suspious, usually he give full information and explain every single little detail about their date but today... He was very quiet. A little too quiet. Opening the window, she feels the wind blowing against her face. Soon the car's little rocking from the bumpy roads made Amber tired. As her eye lids gets heavier she closes her eyes as she feels the wind blowing against her soft pink cheeks as she fell in slumber. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo drove into the parking lot slowly not wanting to wake up Amber. It was nearly 12 am in the morning, there was no need to find a parking space since there what no one here but them. He turns off the engine as he leans back in his seat. Myungsoo was very tired from 4 hours of driving, but today was worth it. He looks over to the sleeping llama, he smiles as he brushes some of her hair out of her face. He did not want to mess up this date, today's date was very important for him and his future. If he messes up, it will be game over for him. 

 

 

 

 

 

Wanting to steal a kiss he slowly leans over to her face, aiming for her lips. He places his hands beside next her thighs as he uses his hands for support. Closing his eyes, he feels her soft lips brushing against his. Pulling out, he was taken by surprised when his face was pulled and he feels her lips compressed against his. 

 

 

 

 

 

As his body gets heated up as the kiss felt like a electricity spark in between their mouths, he places his hands on her waist. Pulling her forward to his body, she was leaning against his body while his back was leaning against the door. As the kiss gets hotter then the fire, Amber opens as he slips his tongue in , exploring her. 

 

 

 

 

 

Suddenly his hands having a mind of it's own, it began to rub her waist line to her thighs making Amber trembles under his touch.

 

 

 

 

As he was at it, he uses his free hands to her plaid shirt, revealing her black tank top. Amber shivers when the cold air in the car hits her skin, so she leans her body on top of Myungsoo for warmth. Lips were still connected as they each other's clothes. 

 

 

 

 

 

One by one, the clothes on them were somehow all in the back. I guess they were at it again. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber rests her head on his bare chest as he drapes one hand around her shoulders, pulling her closer to him as he kisses her hair. They were sitting in the driver seat while their legs sprawled out to the passenger seat. The couple were covered by a fluffy thin hello kitty blanket that Myungsoo kept in the back. Amber chuckles as she feels the fluffiness of the blanket. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Since when did you have something as cute as hello kitty blanket and it's kept in the back of the car?" Amber says in flabbergasted tone. Myungsoo puts on a cute thinking face as he rubs Amber's shoulders. 

 

 

 

 

"Hmmm... Maybe to keep you warm on emergencies like this?" 

 

 

 

 

 

They both chuckles as they share a kiss. Wondering what time was it, he tells Amber to open the engine to check what time is it. 

 

 

 

 

3:55

 

 

 

 

"! We're going to miss it!" MyungSoo curses out loud making Amber raise an eyebrow at his sudden change of behaviour. He wraps the hello kitty blanket around her covering her body, he grabs their clothes that was thrown in the back seat. 

 

 

 

 

"Put on your clothes, we need to hurry before we miss. Come out in the beach when your done."MyungSoo says as he puts on his T-shirt and the rest of his clothes. Smiling at the girl before slipping out of the car. Amber watches him go to the back of the car and opens the trunk. 

 

 

 

 

Hearing the back trunk close she sees him carrying a mat and a blanket. Watching him until he disappears to the bay, Amber was dying to know what was going on. Quickly putting on her clothes and walked out of the car. 

 

 

 

 

Walking on the cool sand, her foot digs into the sand making a footprint. There was another footprint, she knew it was Myungsoo's since their were the only two here. Stepping in the indented sand, she follows it until a group of white rocks were piled up in front of her. Amber looks up to find the rocks wear piled up in line making a shape. Figuring what shape it was, she let out a yelp when she feels a pair of arms encircles around her stomach and lifted her up in the air. Twirling around in the beach, they let out a laugh when Myungsoo lets her down.

 

 

 

 

 

“Is this all your doing?’

 

 

 

 

 

Amber smiles as she intertwines her hand with his as she pulls him to the rocks. As realization hits her the rocks were piled up to make a heart shape. She looks up to Myungsoo for an explanation, but Myungsoo just shyly rubs back of his head before pulling her into the center of the rocks.

 

 

 

 

 

“Here come here.” He guides her to the center of the rocks as a mat was set up. They sit on the mat as Myungsoo pulls out a Pororo blanket. Amber laughs at him and his blankets. First a hello kitty one, now a Pororo one? What’s next Dora?

 

 

 

 

 

“How many blankets do you have?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo stayed quiet as he places the blanket on Amber to keep her warm. Sitting next to the girl, he pulls Amber close to his chest as he wraps his arms around her stomach. Resting his head on her shoulders, the couple were watching the waves on the beach wash up to the shore. As the waves came rushing in, the wind follows as it brushes against their face. They were waiting for something, but what were they waiting for?

 

 

 

 

 

“Remember how you said that you always wanted to see the sunset?”

 

 

 

 

 

“hmm…” Amber mumbles as she listens to his soothing voice. Leaning her head back against his firm shoulders, she closes her eyes as she feels the moment.

 

 

 

 

 

“I came by this beach two days ago, and saw the sunset with my members when we were coming back from afan meet. It was really beautiful, even though how beautiful it was, something was missing. You know what was missing?”

 

 

 

 

 

Silence… all they could hear was the wave washing up the shore and the birds calling. Amber kept quiet as she listens to him, waiting for Myungsoo to answer his own question.

 

 

 

 

 

“You. You were missing.” Amber looks up to Myungsoo with loving eyes. He stares back with a shy crooked smile.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Myungsoo frowns when he feels something else was missing. The camera! Damn, he left it in the car. How could he forget something so important? Myungsoo wanted to take pictures and keep them in his album for memories. Myungsoo looks at the beach as it was still dawn; no sun was peeking up from the water. Amber catches his frown and asks if everything was okay. Myungsoo didn’t say anything. He just told her that he forgot something in the car and he was going to get it. Amber nods as she watches Myungsoo run back up to the parking lot.

 

 

 

 

 

Amber pouts as he leaves her sitting in the middle of the rocks. Watching the waves, something from the water was peeking up the water. Shining brightly, Amber realizes that the sun was rising. Watching it slowly rising up, the bright yellow ball reflects against the water making the whole place bright. It was indeed really beautiful like how Myungsoo said. Even though that she got to see the sun rise like she wanted, but she wanted to watch it rise with someone that she loves. What was taking him so long?

 

 

 

 

 

Amber turns her head back when she hears a camera click. Seeing Myungsoo taking pictures, made her pout.

 

 

 

 

 

“What took you so long?

 

 

 

 

 

“I was taking pictures of you.” Myungsoo sits next to the girl as he looks at the picture that he just took. He smiles at the outcome of the pictures. The sun was in the picture as well as the girl he loves. The bright sun shines as it blinds the colour of its surroundings making a silhouette of Amber as she sits admiring the sunrise. Even better, when a part of the heart was in the picture.

 

 

 

 

 

“You miss the sunrise…”

 

 

 

 

Amber’s voice fades as it linger in sadness. Myungsoo chuckles at her behavior before turning off his camera. Pulling Amber back in his arms, he gently kisses her shoulders.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Sun shining brightly as it blinds the colours of its surroundings.

 

The water reflects its yellow brightness, making the water linger out in the bay.

 

Two silhouettes on the side cuddling as they admire the sunrise.

 

 

It was August the 18th, 2013,

 

A year from now, the couple will come back on this beach on the same day

 

And

 

Admire the sunrise with wedding rings on their hands as they walk together hand in hand,

 

Imprinting their footsteps in to the sand…

 

                                                                          they vowed to love each other until the last sunrise ends.”

 
Ah!!! >.< My MyungBer feels... Likey? or no likey? I'm shocked, my first time making a long @ss one-shot. Anyways how did it go? Sorry for those who anticipate ... i don't know how too... Anyways hope you likey this one-shot and sorry if theres any grammar mistakes! Enjoy Amber's flying shoe XD So adorable.

 

 

 

Please comment and subscribe!

 

Layout credit dream_keeper88

 
 
 
author's notes
[CONTENTID4]Surround text in your story with these tags to display it here[/CONTENTID4]