Grocery Shopping >.

Xi Luhan ! You JERK !

Luhan POV 

*BANG* "Oh shoot Hyung why did you do that " Sehun asked me. "What I am just trying to get some water" I answered back.

"Maybe we should go wake her up now " Baekhyun whispered "You guys go ahead I am staying out here " I said.

I saw Sehun running in. What a pabo it is like he has fallen in love with that girl. In curiosity I decided to follow them. "Noona wake up Noona" Sehun uttered "How about someone just pour water on her" I explained 

"Luhan no maybe we can just pick her up in my arms" Kris suggested. I felt suspicious Kris is somehow always acting warm towards MinJi especially that day when he hugged her.

"Let me do it Hyung I am strong. Cause you know I am a dancer " Kai cockily stated "Excuse me but I am the Kungfu Panda in the group you should let me do it" Tao argued back. Then everyone started to bicker about who should carry her. Idiots I thought 

MinJi POV 

I heard yelling as I was sitting up from my bed. When I finally open my eyes my room was full of Exo members. My eyes widen and I sat on the bed for a good minute or so till Luhan looked at me. 

"Finally you are awake lazy" Luhan hissed. I just shot him a glare "Hey guys stop yelling I am awake can you please keep it down it is so early" I tried to step into the conversation, but they didn't even hear me. I had a great idea.

I started to take my pillows and stuff animals from my bed. Luhan stared at me in confusion. I started to throw them at the members. "Ow MinJi what was that for" Chanyeol said while rubbing his head.

"I was trying to stop you guys from yelling" I replied "Well you could have just asked us to" Chen pouted " Trust me I tried. Anyways what are you doing here, how did you guys even get in my house " I questioned.

"Well the Xi family always invites us to dinner for the holidays.But when Mr.Xi tried to call you , you did not pick up so he gave us the key and address to your house cause you know he is the owner " D.O explained like it was totally not creepy at all.

" So why don't you hurry up and go change we don't have all day to wait for you. We are busy people" Luhan snarled "Can't we go later I am so tired" I huffed "Noona you have to come. Please pretty please" Sehun pouted while doing aegyo. Honestly that was cute but so cheesy. I just threw a pillow at him and chuckled. 

"Okay then can you guys go into the living room and wait for me cause it is kind of weird for 12 guys to be in my room" I said. They all left one by one " You look like a monster in the morning" Luhan said to me. I swear one day I am going to strangle him and poison him aish. 

I got ready and dressed really warmly because of the chilly weather in Seoul. "Okay I am done. Lets go" I beamed. We walked out the door and I saw 6 nice sport cars parked in the front of the house. Daebak ( Awesome in Korean) I was so amazed my jaw dropped to the floor.

" Why is your mouth always open " of course it was the jerk "Is it like the 'Luhan Rule' that people can't be amazed or something aish" 

"Hey MinJi come sit in my car " Kris smiled." Sure " I smiled back. "Wait no she can't cause I am going in the same car as you Kris. You can't let 'that' in the car" Luhan pointed to me like I was a thing. "Luhan be quiet just sit in the back" Kris retorted " I am fine with that" I replied and followed Kris to the car. I stuck out my tongue at Luhan while I walked pass by him.

I got into the car and looked at Luhan. He had an angered face on. On the way to the market Kris and I was laughing and joking around with each other. He is so nice , but I don't know why people keep sating he is so cold. Well he is kind not like Luhan. 

Luhan POV

I sat in the back furious at the fact that Kris suggest MinJi to sit in our car. I just stared at them angrily while they were laughing and joking. What felt like a year , the car ride was over. When we got out of the car the parking lot was so empty and so much snow covered it.

"Come on hurry I want to get some bao" Xiumin exclaimed "Yeah ! Lets go " Suho howled 

We went into the store and Kris and MinJi got a cart together. What is up with those two? First we went to go get the main dishes and then the snack session. All the members went crazy.

MinJi POV 

We were in my favorite part of the store,the snacks session. I got loads and loads of Pocky and Choco Pie . All the other members filled the cart with their favorite snacks too. 

"Hey how about we go to your shop Smile Bubbletea to get some drinks" Lay asked "Sure! How about you guys? I can open up the shop and MinJi Noona can help me make them" Sehun said " Sure! " We all chimed together.

After we finished grocery shopping we paid for our food. There was snow in the parking lot and I had a great idea for revenge. I took a bunch of snow and rolled it up into a ball. I aimed at Luhan's head. Bingo. I threw it.

"Aish . Ya MinJi you lit- " Before he could finish I threw another one. " That is it your are going to get it MinJi ! " Luhan yelled. I started to run. Then all the other members started to join in too. " Ya I will protect you MinJi " Kris shouted .

"Kris get out the way. Hey who side are you on I known you longer" Luhan howled " Haha in your face jerk" I screamed to him I started to run again, but suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrap around my waist and pick me up in his arms. I turned around to see who it was.

" YA LUHAN put me down! I am going to kill you! " I yelled " Nope not till you apologize" He said " NO I WILL NOT JERK!" I shouted to him " Then you leave me no choice." He threw me in a pile of snow and I fell with a thump.

"Ya LUHAN YOU WANT TO DIE " I wailed "That is what you get" He said and stuck out his tongue. " Guys hurry we need to get to Luhan's house before 2pm." Suho said " Wait we need to go to Smile Bubbletea" Sehun cried.

"Oh yeah lets hurry then" Xiumin rushed. Before getting in the car I tried to get all the snow off my clothes before sitting in Kris's car. "It's okay MinJi you can just get in" Kris said "Oh okay sorry for getting your car dirty" I smiled back.

I shot Luhan and glare and all he did was chuckle. That stupid jerk threw me in snow aish. We went to Sehun's shop to get our drinks.

He opened the shop and I went with him to the back to make the drinks. After we finish making them we were now on the way to Luhan's house. 

"Hello Mr and Mrs.Xi " I greeted to Luhan's parents "Hello what a pleasure to see you again. How are you" Mrs.Xi asked. "Oh I am great. How are you guys ? " I answered back. " We are fine. Anyways about you and the boys go to the kitchen and prepare the food. " Mr.Xi said. 

I went to the kitchen to find all the food we brought on the table. I decided to help D.O cook Bibimbap since it was my favorite dish. D.O was such a good cook I swear if he wasn't a business guy he should have open up his own restaurant. 

All the food was prepared and it smelled delicious , my mouth was drooling. I haven't had good food ever since Na Rae left. 

I sat in between Kris and Sehun and the jerk was sitting across from me. While Mr and Mrs.Xi sat on each end of the table.

The food tasted so good it was much better than it looked. Wow these guys can really cook. " So MinJi me and my husband was thinking maybe you can come and live with the Xi family? " Mrs. Xi asked "WHAT" Exo and I said in unison. 

 

 

 

Author's Note : Hey guys I am really sorry for not updating for so long but Thank You to my loyal and new subscribers. I got 200 views and 1 vote. If you like please vote subscribe and give me feedback about my story is it bad , good, awesome , or it just . Don't be afraid to criticize <3 :) 

fb5d46799385233c3001c1ce9cbfbaaa.jpgOmo someone kill me before his abs does. Namstar <3