Rain Water

⇨Namjoo Oneshots⇦
Title: Rain Water /couldn't think of a good title tbh/ . - .
Pairing: Namjoo x Chanyeol ~ChanJoo~
 
Requested By: Chanjoo
thumb.jpgInstagram
 
 
 
+picture credits to owners c:
 

Namjoo and Chanyeol were at the park when it began to rain. Chanyeol pulled Namjoo beneath the roof covering a group of tables. They watched as the rain began to pour harder, and they listened as the droplets pitter-pattered against the pavement.

"I didn't know it was going to rain today." Chanyeol spoke. Disappointment was evident in his voice.

"Me neither." Namjoo nodded with a frown.

Chanyeol heaved a sigh, "Want to go home now? I don't think the rain will stop any time soon."

Namjoo stayed quiet as she tapped her chin. A smile slowly crept onto her lips.

"I like the rain, Chanyeol. I don't want to go home." She told.

With that, she took her sweater off and threw it into Chanyeol's arms before running off into the rain. Chanyeol blinked in confusion as he looked at the sweater in his arms.

Finally realizing that Namjoo was running around splashing through puddles and dancing in the rain, he placed her sweater on the table and fast walked after her. He would have ran instead, but he didn't want to take the risk of slipping.

"Namjoo!" He called as he neared the younger girl who was smiling sheepishly at him.

"The rain feels good, doesn't it?" She asked as she twirled around in a circle.

Chanyeol grabbed her wrist, the rain may feel good now, but once you end up getting sick, you'll feel horrible."

Namjoo pouted as she looked at him with puppy eyes.

"B-But... I like the rain." She whined.

Chanyeol sighed, "I like the rain too, but we shouldn't be playing in it."

Namjoo hugged Chanyeol's arm, "Oppa, please?"

Chanyeol scowled. The word "oppa" was his weakness, and Namjoo knew that.

He glanced at Namjoo and pushed her away gently.

"Fine, but only five more minutes." He muttered.

Namjoo grinned before pecking his cheek, "Thanks~ I love you.You're the best~"

Chanyeol huffed, "Love you too."

Namjoo smiled as she jumped into puddles of water and stared up at the clouds as she closed her eyes. She let the rain droplets hit her face gently. Wondering what the rain would taste like, Namjoo opened .

"Yah." He heard Chanyeol say as he tugged at her hand, "Don't drink the rain, stupid."

Namjoo closed and glanced at him.

"I want to know how the rain tastes like." She said as she blinked innocently.

"If you drink the rain, I won't kiss you anymore." Chanyeol threatened.

Namjoo shrugged, "You'll only punish yourself, not me."

Chanyeol furrowed his brows at his girlfriend. When did she get so smart?

Namjoo opened again, and tilted her head up. Once was filled with water, she closed and kept that water inside, looking at Chanyeol cheekily.

"Namjoo, spit that out right now." Chanyeol said slowly.

Namjoo crossed her arms and shook her head.

"Kim Namjoo. Listen to me. Spit that out." He said as he lowered his voice.

Once again, Namjoo shook her head no.

"Namjoo, if you get sick, it won't be my fault." He told her.

She nodded in understanding.

"Drink it then." He stated.

Namjoo swallowed the water, and Chanyeol's eyes widened.

"Namjoo!" He yelled in panic.

What?" She blinked.

"I didn't mean it." Chanyeol facepalmed.

"Whoops." Namjoo shrugged.

Chanyeol dragged Namjoo back to the dry tables, and he quickly cupped her face and examined her.

"Do you feel okay? Are you sick?" He asked worriedly as he looked into her eyes.

"I feel as good as ever." Namjoo replied.

"Are you sure? Don't lie to me." He said as he glared at her.

"Hey, don't look at me like that. It makes me feel bad." She whined, "I'm fine, I'm just cold."

"Cold? That means you're sick." Chanyeol said frantically as he grabbed her sweater and put it over her. Taking his hoodie off, he put it over her as well, making sure to cover her head with the hood.

"Cold means I'm cold. Now I'm warm." She said as she poked his cheek.

Ignoring her, Chanyeol pulled her to his car and drove her home.

The next day, Namjoo woke up sweating. She stood up, and a huge headache took hold of her. A painful whince escaped her lips as she looked around her room. Everything in her vision was blurry. She was sick.

Reaching for the rectangular item on the edge of her desk, Namjoo picked up her phone and called Chanyeol.

"Namjoo? It's 4:03 am. What do you want, baby?" She heard chanyeol's groggy voice say.

"Oppa, can you come over? I feel sick." Namjoo said softly.

Chanyeol was silent for a moment before he replied.

"I knew it... Okay, I'm coming."

Namjoo thanked him before ending the call.

15 minutes later, the doorbell rang, and Namjoo opened it, allowing chanyeol to come inside. He was wearing black sweats, along with a black hoodie.

Stepping inside, he locked the door behind him before pressing the back of his hand to Namjoo's cheek.

Namjoo stared up at him.

"Your skin is hot." He muttered quietly.

Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a thermometer and stuck it into the female's mouth. When it began beeping, he took it out and looked at the number.

"Your temperature is really high." He commented.

He set it on the table and ran to Namjoo's room, leaving her dumbfounded. Returning with one of Namjoo's large hoodies, he told her to put it on. Once she was wearing it, he pulled namjoo outside and ushered her to his car.

"Where are we going?" She asked curiously as Chanyeol started the engine.

"To the hospital. You need to see a doctor." He replied.

Namjoo blinked, "Aren't the doctors sleeping? It's 4:39."

"I don't know, but we're going anyways... You need a checkup." He said as he drove out of the neighborhood.

"But... I don't like the doctor." She whined.

"Too bad." He answered as he kept his eyes on the road.

Namjoo huffed as she crossed her arms and stayed quiet the rest of the drive to the hospital.

Once they arrived, Chanyeol got out and opened the door for Namjoo, but the female stayed seated, not even moving an inch.

"Yah, we're here. Come out." He said as he leaned over and unbuckled her seatbelt.

Namjoo shook her head, "I don't wanna go."

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol grabbed her wrist and pulled her out.

"You have to." He stated as he dragged her to the hospital entrance.

Struggling to get her wrist out of his grip, Namjoo whined, "The doctors are scary."

Chanyeol just ignored her.

Right when they were about to walk through the entrance, Namjoo's wrist slipped from Chanyeol's grip. Namjoo took the opportunity to run back to his car.

"Namjoo!" Chanyeol yelled in frustration as he chased after her.

Unfortunately, Namjoo reached the car before him, and she got inside and locked the doors.

Chanyeol ruffled his hair in impatience.

Leaning down, he knocked on the window.

"Namjoo, open the doors right now." He said slowly.

Namjoo shook her head.

"Namjoo, look at me. Open the doors so I can bring you to the doctor." He ordered.

The younger looked at him with tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No, I don't like the doctor. I'll be okay, Chanyeol. Please... I don't want to go..." She whimpered as she rolled down the car window so he could hear.

Taking a deep breath, he nodded.

"Fine, we'll go somewhere else." He grumbled in defeat.

Namjoo thanked him before unlocking the doors.

Chanyeol got into the car and started the engine. He watched as Namjoo wiped the rest of his tears, and he reached over to pinch her cheek.

You're such a cry baby." He told her.

"Stop, that hurts." Namjoo whinced as she smacked his hand away.

Chanyeol chuckled as he leaned towards her and placed a kiss on the cheek he pinched.

"There." He said as he smiled at her lovingly, "Now where do you want to go?'

Namjoo tapped her chin thoughtfully, "I want icecream."

"It's too early for icecream, and you're sick." Chanyeol rejected.

"But--"

"We're going home." He cut her off.

Namjoo only responded with a loud "hmph" as she played with the hem of her shirt.

When they arrived back at Namjoo's house, she was already asleep in the car.

Chanyeol had to carry her inside and tuck her into bed. He watched her sleep, and he smiled softly.

"I love you." He whispered quietly before going into the living room to sleep on her couch.

Chanyeol woke up the next day to Namjoo shaking him gently.

"I'm hungry, hungry, really hungry. I want pancakes, fluffy, chocolate pancakes~" Namjoo chanted.

Chanyeol sat up and rubbed his eyes before putting his hand to her cheek.

"You're still warm." He sighed.

"Don't worry! My fever died down! I'm just a little dizzy!" Namjoo nodded as she pulled him to stand up.

"Now cook me food!" She grinned.

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at her before making his way into the kitchen.

after making her pancakes, he slumped down next to her and fell asleep again.

That's how the next few days went. Chanyeol would sleep and only wake up to cook food for Namjoo. This was their life cycle until Namjoo was finally better.

"Channiechanchan." She cooed softly as she poked Chanyeol's cheek repeatedly?

"Hmm?" He hummed.

"Look! I'm better now! Aren't you happy?" She spoke excitedly.

"Mhm, that's great." He yawned.

"Do I get a kiss now?" She asked as she tilted her head.

Maybe later." He said tiredly.

"But... Channie..." Namjoo whined.

Rolling his eyes, Chanyeol kissed her lips.

"I can still taste the rain." He teased as he pulled away.

"Yah." She pouted as she smacked him.

Smiling sheepishly, he hugged her waist.

"Just kidding, baby. I'm glad you're feeling better."

"I'm only better because of you! You're my medicine." she smiled as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Of course I am." He nodded.


Author's Note:
Hey guys~ I'm back! c: Sorry that I haven't updated in a while, I got busy. I finally posted the Chanjoo you guys have
been waiting for, and I hope you enjoyed it. o/ ... Sorry if it --
*Another Chanjoo next chapter... . __ . /will update tomorrow if I can find my phone/ (all my rough drafts are on it)