Teased

⇨Namjoo Oneshots⇦
Title: Teased
Pairing: Namjoo x Daehyun ~DaeJoo~
 
Requested By: aee_eusebio
thumb.jpgInstagram
 
 
 
+picture credits to owners c:
 

Daehyun and Namjoo were frienemies. Sometimes they were friends, and sometimes they were foes. Although they did hang around the same group and had a lot in common, Daehyun always "teased" Namjoo. He always had to make comments about her simplest actions even though they weren't really necessary.

"Daehyun oppa." Namjoo called as she ran towards him.

Almost reaching his side, she tripped on her own shoe laces, scraping her knee on the pavement.

Daehyun laughed hysterically before walking to her, "Ha. You  fell for me."

Shooting him a glare, Namjoo sat up and whinced as she saw the blood on her knee.

"Aish. That's not funny." She mumbled.

Kneeling down beside her, Daehyun took a mini first aid kit out of his backpack. He cleaned Namjoo's wound with alcohol before placing a band aid on it. He smirked when he caught Namjoo staring at him.

"You can stare, but you can't touch. I'm the Prince of y, and I definitely don't want your ugly germs to contaminate me." He snickered.

Scoffing at him, Namjoo rolled her eyes.

"Psh. Yeah. Like I'd want to touch you anyways. Prince y my . More like Prince I-Only-Know-My-Multiplication-facts-Up-To-7." She said.

"Hey. Math is hard, you know? Anyways, you're just a jealous, conceited, clumsy, ugly Namjoo. No one wants to be a Namjoo." Daehyun muttered.

"Umm excuse you.  Everyone wants to be a Namjoo. They'll have all of this hotness." Namjoo said as she motioned to her body.

Daehyun burst into laughter as he pretended to wipe tears from his eyes.

"Hotness? Ha! You wish. You're nothing but lumps and as I said before, ugliness."

"Ugly, huh? If I'm ugly, then why have I dated so many guys before?" Namjoo questioned.

"Puh-lease. They were all imaginary." He shrugged.

"What... No they weren't! You know them! They go to our school." Namjoo protested.

"Did they? Whoops. I guess I was to busy doing service and posing for my fan girls that I didn't notice." Daehyun smirked.

"Fan girls my . They were only taking photos of you so that they could post them on their Anti-Daehyun blogs." Namjoo said.

"How could anyone be an anti-fan of me? I mean... I haven't done anything worth being hated for...except for strutting my stuff and being swagalicious." Daehyun said as he flipped his hair dramatically.

Facepalming at his conceitedness, Namjoo just grabbed his hood and dragged him to the park in which their friends were waiting for them at. Daehyun grinned sheepishly, liking the way Namjoo was dragging him.

When they got to the park, Namjoo immediateley let go of him. Grabbing Daehyun's shoulders, she turned his body to face her before combing her hands through her hair worriedly.

"Do I look okay?" She asked Daehyun.

Daehyun glanced at her with a poker face. She looked fine. Pretty actually... But instead of saying that, he said:

"You look like a donkey ."

Getting mad, Namjoo took a small pocket mirror out of her over-the-shoulder bag, and checked herself.

"I DO NOT LOOK LIKE A DONKEY ." She yelled as she hit him before running away to their friends.

He just laughed as he ran after her.

"Daehyun! Namjoo! What took you guys so long?" Xiumin asked.

"Namjoo, being a clumsy dork here, tripped. I had to stop and clean her wound because she was crying loudly like a baby." Daehyun said as a matter of factly.

"Excuse you. I didn't even cry." Namjoo said as she grit her teeth.

"Aww. It's okay to cry, Namjoo." Eunji said as she patted her back gently.

"But I--"

"You don't have to lie. We all cry sometimes." Zelo said as he grinned.

Namjoo stomped her feet in frustration, knowing that her friends wouldn't believe her. Daehyun chuckled at her and Namjoo shot him a threatening glare.

"Anyways, it's time to eat!" Yongguk said as him and Hayoung passed out paper plates.

Refusing to take the one given to her, Namjoo muttered quietly beneath her breath, "I'm not hungry."

She walked off to the playground and plopped down onto the swing, glaring at the wood chips below her. Everyone stared at her in confusion.

"What's wrong with her?" Himchan wondered.

"Well... She might be on the...umm...dot, you know?" Daehyun whispered, earning a smack upside the head from Chorong.

------

Namjoo swung on the swing gently as she heaved a sigh. Why was Daehyun so mean? Why did he always have to and make fun of her? Truth be told, She liked Daehyun. He was outgoing, funny, and weird...Just like her...but Namjoo hated it with all her heart when he messed with her. It made her feel so self conscious and bad about herself. Why couldn't---

Namjoo was interrupted from her thoughts when a figure stood infront of her. Slowly lifting her gaze to look at the unknown person, Namjoo blinked. Seeing Daehyun, she furrowed her eyebrows and looked away.

"Leave me alone." She mumbled.

Daehyun ignored her request and pulled her to stand up.

"Sorry for lying to them and making you look like a cry baby." He said as he held her hands, "I know that's what you're sulking about."

"Whatever. It's fine." Namjoo said as she pulled her hand out of his grip.

"Daehyun frowned, "Are you still mad?"

"No--"

Namjoo was cut off when a middle aged woman appeared.

"Aigoo~ Are you kiddies dating?" She asked with a grin.

Speaking without thinking, Daehyun said, "Aniyo. She's much to ugly. She needs to go to a makeup guru and visit the gym before I can date her. I mean... Look at those thunder thighs. You can actually hear claps of thunder when she walks!"

He poked at her arms and legs as he pointed out her imperfections. The woman raised a brow.

Namjoo who had calmed down her anger just a while ago, was now mad again. She smacked his hand as hard as she could before walking away.

-----

Reaching their group of friends, Namjoo said, "I'm going home, guys."

She grabbed her bag and tears spilled from her eyes. She quickly left the park and ran home.

-----

"Well young man. You have made her very angry. I know you like her, but your teasing is kind of harsh. You went a little overboard, and you should probably go apologize. Good luck on getting her to forgive you." The woman said to Daehyun quietly.

Daehyun just nodded, not knowing what to reply.

-----

Walking to the group, he asked them, "Where did Namjoo go?"

"Noona went home crying... What did you do?" Zelo frowned.

"Crying? Aigoo... I'll tell you guys later." Grabbing his jacket, Daehyun left as well.

-----

Daehyun spent the next few days trying to apologize to Namjoo, but she wouldn't talk to him. She never texted him, answered his calls, or opened the door when he visited. She didn't even come to their group activities.

Getting mad and impatient, Daehyun searched for a spare key. Finding one below her door mat, he entered her home.

He found Namjoo in her room, her back facing him as she sat at her desk.

"Kim Namjoo." He called.

She turned around. Once her eyes fell upon him, she broke into tears.

"Yah..." He mumbled as he went to her and hugged her tightly.

"Go away." She whined as she squirmed out of his grip. Walking over to her door, she pointed outside.

"Get out, Jung Daehyun." She said as she stomped her feet.

Pulling her back to him, he held her tightly and waited for her to calm down.

"I'm sorry, Namjoo. All those things I said... I didn't mean them. You're perfect just the way you are. You're beautiful. All those times I teased you was because I wanted to hide my feelings. Please forgive me." He whispered.

Namjoo froze before looking up at him, "Really...?"

Daehyun bravely pecked her lips with a grin, "Yes, really."

Namjoo stared at him in awe with a flushed face.

"Okay, no more staring~ Let's go walk around Seoul, so I can show my new girlfriend off!"

"You didn't even ask me--"

"There's no need to ask. I already know you'll say yes to my confession anyways." He said as he winked at her.

Namjoo couldn't help but blush before Daehyun dragged her out of the house and into the fresh air of Seoul. Strolling off to an unknown destination, they had their first date of their history.


Author's Note:
Here you go~ I have to say... I'm not really satisfied with this. :c I know it was supposed to be romantic comedy, but I couldn't think of a funny plot. orz And... I don't know what else to say. And... I send my apologies again to aee_eusebio and all the other readers who end up not liking this.
 
 
*Chenjoo next chapter~