Marry Me Sequel

⇨Namjoo Oneshots⇦
Title: Marry Me Sequel 
Pairing: Namjoo x Sehun ~HunJoo~
Requested By: apinkdaebak
 

Sehun and Namjoo's parents were busy planning the engagement in the kitchen while Namjoo and Sehun were cuddling on the couch watching TV in the living room. Namjoo's head leaned against Sehun's shoulder while Sehun's arm was around her waist holding her close.

They were watching the Tom and Jerry cartoon because apparently, there was nothing good to watch. They sat in a comfortable silence staring at the TV screen blankly. Sehun yawned before turning the TV off with the remote. Namjoo blinked in confusion when the TV screen turned black all of a sudden.

"Joo, let's do something else. The cartoon is getting kind of boring." Sehun said as he stood up.

"Okay~ What should we do then?" Namjoo asked as she stood up as well.

Sehun grinned, "Let's get some bubble tea."

"Bubble tea? Okay, I'm in." She replied as she flashed him a smile.

Sehun grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the house, but before they could even get a good distance away from the house, their mothers came running after them.

"HEY! Where are you guys going? You're supposed to tell us before you guys leave." Mrs. Oh called.

"Mianhae. We're going to get bubble tea." Sehun explained.

"Oh, okay. Have fun and don't be back too late! Take care of my Namjoo baby." Mrs. Kim said.

"Neh, I will." Sehun reassured.

Once their mothers were back in the house, they resumed their walking. Sehun held Namjoo's hand with a firm grip.

"Sehun-"

"Oppa." Sehun cut Namjoo off.

"Sehun-" 

"Sehun oppa." Sehun cut her off again.

Hitting him gently, Namjoo whined, "Stop interrupting me, will you? Sehun," Namoo paused when she saw Sehun's expectant stare.

Heaving a sigh, she continued, "Sehun oppa, the engagement is happening soon. I'm nervous."

Smiling when he heard oppa, Sehun asked, "Why?"

"I-I don't know. I mean... Aren't you nervous too?" Namjoo wondered.

"Nope, not at all. Why would I be nervous?" Sehun asked.

"Well think about it... We'll be standing in front of the altar, everyone's eyes on us while there's pure silence except for the priest talking... and we even kiss infront of everyone." Namjoo explained.

"I don't mind people staring. We're good looking... well at least I am." Sehun said as he nudged namjoo playfully.

"Aish. That's not funny." Namjoo said as she punched his shoulder earning a whince.

"Yah. I was kidding." Sehun said as he trailed behind Namjoo who was walking away from him as fast as possible. Namjoo ignored him only giving him a loud "Hmph" as she crossed her arms.

"Aww, come on Nammie." Sehun whined as he got no reply.

Namjoo continued to ignore him as she entered the bubble tea place. Running in after her, Sehun back hugged her and whispered into her ear with the cutest voice he could manage.

"Namjoo baby~ Forgive Hunnie Oppa, neh? He's too cute to be mad at. Oh, and he wants a chocolate bubble tea. Tell them to make it extra creamy." Sehun cooed into her ear.

Shrugging him off, Namjoo left to sit at a table after ordering.

"Did you order mine?" Sehun asked as he poked her side.

"No. Go order it yourself." Namjoo lied as she mehronged at him.

"That's mean, Namjoo." Sehun said as he pinched her thigh gently.

"Ouch! Stop it." Namjoo said as she smacked his hand, "Not buying your bubble tea isn't as mean as calling your fiance not good looking."

"Hey, I was only kidding though." Sehun pouted.

"Whatever." Namjoo grumbled before picking up her taro bubble tea and Sehun's chocolate bubble tea that she lied about not ordering.

"Wait... Is that..." Sehun blinked.

"Yeah." Namjoo mumbled before handing the chocolate bubble tea and sipping on her own.

A smile spread across his face, "Pabo-yah, I love you."

He pecked Namjoo's lips before sipping on his drink as well. Checking his watch, he dragged Namjoo out of the shop.

"It's still early. Let's walk around while the sun's still up." Sehun said.

"I want to eat rice cakes." Namjoo mumbled as she chewed on her straw.

"Okay. Let's get some then." Sehun said.

After finding a shop that sold rice cakes, they bought six of them and ate them on the way back home.

Weeks later, it was their wedding ceremony. Namjoo was getting her hair and her makeup done before going to the church. She slipped into her white wedding dress with simple embroidery and put on her veil. Once she was all ready, her parents drove her to the church and waited for ttyhe ceremony to start.

When the clock rung for te hour of 1 pm, Namjoo found herself walking down the walkway to the front of the altar with her father. Her appa willingly allowed Sehun to take her and bring her to stand in front of the priest.

Namjoo scanned Sehun's clothes. He was in a black tuxedo, a primrose in his pocket, and his hair styled up. He looked really handsome.

After listening to the priest talk, they were finally able to say their I do's and vows before slipping rings on each other's fingers. Once the priest said, "You may kiss the bride", Sehun lifted Namjoo's veil and kissed her with all the sincerity he had. Namjoo kissed back.

As they pulled away, claps and screams errupted from the audience. Sehun linked ams with Namjoo proudly, and they both smiled as people took pictures of them.

They then left the church and got into a just-married car in which the driver brought them to a flower garden where they would have their wedding banquet. Once all of tghe guests were served and seated with plates of food, Sehun's and Namjoo's fathers made a toast to them. Everyone cheered and raised their glasses up high before resuming to enjoying their food.

After the main course was finished, Sehun an ad Namjoo cut their wedding cake for dessert. The cake was three layers high. The first layer being vanilla, the second strawberry, and the bottom chocolate.

Once everyone was fed, the guests left one by one. Sehun and Namjoo cleaned up before getting brought to a comfy two story house in which they were to begin living at. It was their parents' wedding present for them, and it was already decorated wwith basic furniture.

They spent their first night there, and they woke up in the morning with each other in their arms. That's precisely what they had always wanted from the start. Sehun was Namjoo's, and Namjoo was Sehun's. They belonged to each other now and forever, and nothing would change that.

And this was the start of their married life.


Author's Note: 
Hey guys~ Here's the sequel. c: I'm not really satisfied with it, but oh well~ I have to admit that I was struggling while writing this and I don't like the way I ended this chapter. I struggled writing the marrying part because I don't really know much about marriage.... because I've never been to one... and i'm young... sobs. But yeah. Here's the final outcome. By the way, Kyungjoo next chappie. o/
 
 
 
 
 
P.S.
 
I wrote this on mobile, so I apologize if there are any mistakes/errors in my writing. orz