アプリ // the app

偉大な高校の戦い // the great high school battle // apply open

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
So, here are just some things to keep in mind as you fill in the application. These will get you into our good books and be more likely to be accepted.
 
❀ Quality is better than quantity. I personally think that if it's short and snappy it's good unlike a whole load of words which have nothing to do with what it says in the application.
 
❀ For non English speakers, please state so in your application somewhere, We still expect to see good grammar even if English is not your first language.
 
❀ Please, please, please hyperlink your links!
 
❀ The password is your favorite colour
 
❀ Ever heard of Mary-Jane Characters. No? Good. Don't make your character all perfect and teeheehee. HAVE SOME FLAWS.
 
❀ This is an anime theme story, so think of your character as an anime character and the schools as an anime and everything anime~! /twirls dramatically
 
❀ For face claim, please choose someone who suits the plotline and isn't your typical typical ulzzang or whatever /grumbles in corner.
 
❀ There's 9 spaces to choose guys (SCP taken by me, Lone Wolf by Ash and Miss Popular by Ayumi) I don't want a gajillion applying for the New kid and none for the others, be spread out please~
 
❀I lied the password is Exotic Bastard.
 
❀ Subscribing is needed to have your application accepted and reviewed, Upvotes are very much welcomed too~ (◡‿◡✿)
 
❀ For the two photo's, replace with your face claim sizes 200x250 and 280x250 respectively.
 
❀ Please don't change the layout, only if you know what you're doing, but in general please don't.
 
❀ Need any help? PM or comment and one of the admins will try to answer your questions as soon as possible.
 
 I'M A LIAR! The password is you're favorite anime opening (If you don't watch anime, then what are you doing here, then just say as much in the password section.)
 
❀ Please be sure to post your application in the Turn In Post, and not the comments section of the story.
❀ Please name your application  偉大な高校の戦い // chatacter name 
❀ Remember to delete our hints in the brackets~ ()