Sasaem

The Sarang Sonsaengnim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey, hey ... have you heard? Sasaem did it again!"

"Huh? really? wasn't her last one just about a week ago?"

"Yeah! isn't she amazing?!?"

"Man ... would I love to get her help as well ... too bad I don't have the money"

"I share that sentiment. Sasaem is amazing but boy does she charge like a real estate firm. Jesus!"

 

Taemin discreetly giggled at the gossip he was hearing as he walked toward the school gates that morning. To think that the spoiled rich students of Chung Arts Academy had better things to do. Laughable.

"Oiii! Taemin-ah!" he heard someone call him from ahead and trained his line of sight accordingly, spotting his childhood friend, Jura, waving at him from the entrance. A smile automatically formed in his lips as he waved back "Good morning!" he greeted. "Geez. You're late!" she scolded and lightly hit his arm as he reached her "We're meeting with a new client today. I told you  a million times to come early!"

Taemin only giggled and scratched his head "Well, sorry! I overslept, ok? Gaming night with the hyungs ..." he explained. Jura rolled her eyes and just sighed loudly. Her phone beeped and she quickly opened the message, gasping immediately after.

"What's up?"

"Its the client! He's already there! We better hurry!!" she exclaimed and pulled him by the wrists.

"Ah! w-wait!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taemin stared at the back of Jura's head as they ran through the hallways. Judging from the tightness of her grip on his hand, he knew that she was really excited. He smiled at the knowledge of this and tightened his grip as well.

Since they were kids, it had always been like this. She would always drag him along with her whims and ideas. They got into trouble a lot, a whole lot more than he was willing to remember but in the end, he never regretted coming along with her ... because despite it all, the amount of trouble they got in was only half of the amount of fun they had every single time.

As the continued down the halls, Taemin noticed that some of the students were giving them looks. He wasn't surprised. Who in the right mind would run through the school like hyperactive children so early in the morning and have the guts to smile and laugh like they were doing? But he knew better. Taemin knew that that wasn't the reason everyone was staring.

They were all looking at her.

Jura March. 
His childhood friend. 
His dorky, clumsy, silly, lazy bestfriend who was currently the student body's most popular topic.
His 'sister-from-another-mother' who was also ...

 

 

... the Sasaem. 

 

 

The Sarang Sonsaengnim.
The match-maker who practically created all currently existing couples in the entire school. She's considered a goddess among the students because there's just no couple that she can't create or re-create. Her record is a clean 100% success rate and everyone just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter