Let us help

Accept us!

Taemin woke up in the arms of Jongin. He smiled and pressed his face closer to Jongin's chest. Taemin relaxed from the sound of Jongin's steady heartbeat. It felt good to know that his heart beats for Taemin. 

"Good morning", Jongin said suddenly and startled Taemin who thought Jongin was asleep. Taemin lifted his head and looked at Jongin before he went back to his original position and snuggled closer.

"Morning", Taemin mumbled with a sleepy voice. He wanted to go back to sleep but he knows he can't since it was already 11 am and he can't sleep with any light in the room.

"Tired?" Jongin asked. Taemin only hummed but didn't move. "You know you can sleep some more if you want to. You haven't slept so well these past days anyway." Taemin just shook his head.

"I can't sleep more than this." And I don't want to go back to my nightmares, was what he didn't say. Taemin has been having nightmares lately, making him wake up in the middle of the night and not getting enough sleep. "Let's just lay here, it's comfy", Taemin said in a cute voice.

And that's how they spent the coming hour; Taemin cuddled up against Jongin in silence, just enjoying each others presence with some kisses here and there.

Jongin stared at Taemin, studying his face. His full lips were somewhat cracked, face skinnier, his bright eyes had somehow lost their glow and had dark circles under them and the way he stared at nothing for such a long time made Jongin concerned.

"What are you thinking about?" Jongin asked, making Taemin blink a few times, as if wondering what he was asked, and looked at Jongin. 

"Nothing, just thinking about life", Taemin answered with a tried smile. The smile looked so forced that it made Jongin wonder how someone could do this to his angel. Jongin pulled Taemin closer and kissed his forehead.

"And what did you get out from those thoughts?" Taemin hesitated before answering.

"I'm thinking about how it would've been if they had accepted my ual orientation. Everything could have been good now. I wouldn't have to worry about how it will go when I'll go home. They barely acknowledge me anymore so how am I going to live with them if they won't even look at me? I don't want to go back to them but I know I can't stay here much longer. It's not that I regret loving you but I just miss my old life." Taemin's voice cracked at the end and Jongin could only hold him close, hoping neither of them would cry.

"Why don't we get something to eat? You look like you haven't eaten for days", Jongin said in an attempt to clear the sad atmosphere. "Let's go. I'm sure Kyungsoo hyung made something good." Jongin pulled Taemin with him out of the room and into the kitchen. It was empty except some dishes on the table.

"Good morning sleepy heads", Baekhyun said as he came into the kitchen. "Slept well?"

"Yes, the bed is really comfortable when you sleep with someone", Jongin said and sat by the table with Taemin beside him. Baekhyun made a gagging sound but he still had a small smile on his lips.

"Anyway we already ate since you didn't come out so feel free to eat everything on the table", Baekhyun said and reached for a water bottle from the fridge. "When you're done just come to the living room." With that Baekhyun left them to eat in peace. 

Jongin  took Taemin's plate and filled it with food.

"Yah, not so much. I won't be able to finish a mountain with food if you continue to fill my plate." Taemin reached out to take the plate back but Jongin pushed his hands away.

"Too bad cause you need to eat and will finish everything. You've became so thin that I was  afraid to break you when I held you this morning. So now shut up and eat." Jongin gave Taemin his plate back after filling it with everything on the table.

Taemin pouted but didn't argue. He hadn't eaten properly for a while now and he was really hungry. He himself also noticed how thin he became. 

After some talking about meaningless things, both of them finished. Taemin ate more than half of his food and even thought Jongin had told him to eat it all he let it slide. As long as Taemin ate something it was good.

In the living room all of EXO were sitting, some of them were watching a show on TV and some of them were unsocial with their phones. Jongin took Taemin's hand and they sat down at the couch. 

"Hey guys, we're here now so can we talk?" Jongin asked. They had to talk now before Taemin had to go.

Jongdae turned the TV off and all attention was on the couple. 

"Okay, so Taemin, we know how your hyungs have been treating you and you have to let us help you", Yifan said, staring straight into Taemin's eyes like he wasn't going to take no as an answer but Taemin couldn't bring them into his problems.

"I appreciate your concern but you seriously don't have to, I'm fine and I can fix this myself", Taemin said and forced a smile. What a lie. He wasn't fine at all.

"But we want to help you. We can already see how much you've changed. Look at yourself, this isn't you anymore. When I look in your eyes the only thing I see is darkness. What happened with all the light and joy you had in them? You're not fine and you won't be as long as you won't get help." 

Taemin didn't answer. What could he say anyway? 

"Besides you're a part of our family now and a family help each other", Jongdae said.

"Please hyung? If they won't listen to you then you'll only get worse and I can't stand seeing you hurting", Jongin said and took Taemin's hand. "Please let us talk to them and fix this together." 

Taemin sighed. He really couldn't win against twelve guys. 

"I'm going to try to talk to them first, if they won't listen to me then I'll let you talk to them." Taemin gave up and got a kiss on the cheek by Jongin. Taemin gave him a smile back but inside he just wanted for all of this to end.

 

                                                    ***************************************

I'm sooooo sorry for the wait and the meaningless chapter where they just talk! I'll try to make next chapter exciting. I just lost inspiration and my life is kinda hard right now but I'll try to write whenever I can :)