Chapter 12 - The Undefined Feeling... *yet (?)

Time Flies

I really didnt re-read or re-check this chapt. Sorry if there are toooooo many fatal grammars as usual T.T

 

“And do you think you are the right one?” Jonghyun was the one who responded Ayumi’s words rather than Yoona. While Yoona still couldn’t let out any words, thanks to Jonghyun.

“I wish I am. But if it’s not me, at least please find someone that suitable enough for you, Jonghyun.” Seems like Ayumi already ignored about being good in front of all people there since she already blurted all out.

“You’re just telling me what should I do? Who do you think you are, huh?”

“Me? At least I’m better than her…” Ayumi glared at Yoona again. “Are you having fun hm? Attaching yourself to Jong—“

“Can you tell me what I’ve done wrong at you, Ayumi-san?” Yoona cutted Ayumi’s words and spoke out for the first time. Her voice sounds calm. Although I didn’t understand what happened but she’s the one who dragged me into this situation!

“YOU. You’re asking what’s wrong here? YOU. Get away from Jong--”

“Shut up your mouth!!” Jonghyun warned her. His eyes were flashing his anger.

“I’m telling the truth, Jonghyun. How can you let yourself together with this kind of girl! From five years ago until now, I ALWAYS WAITING FOR YOU ALTHOUGH YOU ALWAYS REJECTED ME!! But I never give my hopes up! At least if you want me to give up, SHOW ME A GIRL WHO DESERVED YOU BETTER!!!”

“Why you blame her rather than yourself then?” asked Jonghyun coldly. “And what?? Deserved me better?? Once again, I’ll ask you, who are you? Huh? How dare you trying to control my life!”

“At least she should know her place, Jonghyun! What’s her qualities? Smart? Rich? Beauty?” Ayumi snorted and turned to Yoona again. “Just because you’re Jonghyun’s childhood friend, don’t feel that you’ll be the only one for him!”

“SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!”

“She should kn—“

“I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH!!!!!” Jonghyun raised his voice and kicked the table in front of them, made the things which was on the table before, scattered on the floor.

“Please stop it. Ran, take Ayumi.” Atsushi signaled to his girlfriend. Ran nodded and grabbed Ayumi’s arm and walked out after she bowed to Yoona with guilty face, contrast with Ayumi who still glaring at Yoona.

“Jong, are you okay?” Kei and Atsushi asked Jonghyun who finally back to sit in the sofa although he still looks full angry. “We’ll deal this problem with Ayumi. Is it okay if we leave?”

Jonghyun nodded. “Sorry guys…” he said huskily.

Kei punched his arm lightly while smiling. “Don’t say sorry, baka! It’s not so Jonghyun that we knew. We’ll call you later, okay? I have to talk with Ayumi first. I never imagined that she will do something stupid like this…” he mumbled. “And Yoona-san, we apologize for this…”

“Daijobu…” Yoona shook her head. “Don’t feel sorry to me...” she said and bowed back when Kei and Atsushi finally excused themselves and left the house.

After the others left, Yoona glanced at Jonghyun who still sitting on the couch silently. She was afraid to start to talk because she could see that Jonghyun is still in angry. This is the first time I saw him become like this… And seeing him like this, I really want to do something that can make him back to my usual Jongie… She moved closer to Jonghyun carefully. “Uhm, Jongie… can I… talk?”

Jonghyun turned at her with furrowed eyebrows. “Of course. Why you’re asking like that???”

Yoona shook her head. “Anii… I’m just afraid that you will feel annoying if I keep talking while your mood is very bad right now…”

“And it will become so bad if you keep silent like before…”

“Mian…” Yoona grimaced. “Uhm… do you want to drink something first?”

Jonghyun shook his head. “No…”

“Don’t be like that. Wait here, I’ll make a chocolate milk for you…” said Yoona and about to stand up but Jonghyun prevented her. “Wae?”

“Just call the maid…”

“I’m going to make it for you. Not only take it--”

“I want!!” Jonghyun answered in a hurry and released Yoona’s hands. Yoona smiled over his childish act and went downstairs.

 

 

 

“Feeling better?” Yoona asked when Jonghyun’s glass of chocolate already half empty.

“Rather than me… how about you?” Jonghyun asked back.

“I… I couldn’t describe my feeling right now… Honestly, I didn’t have so much interest with that problem…”

“Wae?”

Yoona put her cup on the table and looked at Jonghyun. “It’s because of you. This is the first time I saw you became so angry like that. And it makes me couldn’t pay attention to others except you…”

“Wae?”

WAE??” Yoona folded her hands while glaring at Jonghyun. “Yya! I’m so scared when I saw you acted like that!”

“You scared of me?” Jonghyun asked with husky voice.  “Because I turned into a different person before?”

“Anii…”

“So you scared of me…” Jonghyun mumbled. His expression turned gloomy and cold again. “Right?”

“Nee. I was sooo scared—“

“Then what are you doing here? If you scared of me then you should go with the others and leave me alone here!”

“Huh?”

“Leave me alone here. Just go to your room or wherever! At least stay away from me…”

“Museun seoriya?” Yoona asked bluntly. “Why I must leave you alone?”

“Arent you saying that you were scared of me??”

“Yes.”

“Then why you’re still here?”

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, confused. “Of course I should be here! Why you told me to go??”

“Because you were scared of me! Don’t force yourself to stay near with me!” Jonghyun said coldly. “Ack!! Why you’re hitting me???” he asked confusedly when Yoona suddenly hit his backhead.

“Because you’re so stupid!!!” Yoona said with angry looks. “Why you’re telling me to leave you, ppabo?? Don’t you know that I was so scared before because I think I couldn’t see my usual Jongie anymore????”

“Eh? What are you talking about?” this time, Jonghyun put his blunt face. “You were scared… because of that reason??”

“Do you think there’s another reason????”

Jonghyun scratched his hairs. “I think you were scared because my anger...”

Yoona snorted. “Ugh, you’re so stupid, Jongie!!” she slapped Jonghyun’s arm. “I’m so scared that I might lost the usual-you, and you were just telling me to stay away from you????”

“Mian…” Jonghyun grimaced. “But by the way, what did you mean by ‘my usual Jongie’… My… Yours?”

“Huh??” Aish!! I’m just saying it spontaneously… I thought he didn’t notice it… “Uhm… I mean… the usual-Jongie that I always see everyday…” Yoona tried to explain it although her face was a bit blushed.

“Then you can just say ‘the usual-Jongie’…” Jonghyun insisted.

Ugh! Why he keep talked about this!! Yoona cleared , trying to act calmly. “Then you didn’t like if I said ‘my’…?”

“Who said I didn’t like it…” Jonghyun muttered while looking away, slightly embarrassed.

Yoona smiled when she heard it. But her expression became serious again. “Jongie… uhm… can you tell me what happened actually between you and Ayumi?”

Jonghyun squinted at Yoona. “Arent you saying that you’re not interest??”

“Actually I’m a bit curious…”

Jonghyun snorted. “I think you already heard half of…”

Yoona thought for a moment. “That you always rejected Ayumi’s feeling…”

“Right…” Jonghyun nodded. “She started to confess her feeling at me—uhm I don’t know what time exactly is it—around Junior High maybe… and of course I rejected her. I don’t know her, and I don’t want to know her more. But although I already rejected her, she never give up. Every year…--or I think it’s every year—she will confess again. And of course I still rejected her continuously. One day, I asked her why she never gave up—because I was too tired already with her confess—and she answered that she will give up when I finally have someone on my side--”

“So that’s why you ask me to come to Japan with you?” Yoona cutted Jonghyun's words.

“Yya!” Jonghyun glared at Yoona. “Do you think I live my life only for her????”

“Mian…” Yoona grimaced. “I was just guessing…”

“Stop that nonsense guessing…” Jonghyun said whie putting a sulky face. “I asked you to come with me is because I don’t want you too far from me!! No other reason!!”

“Arasseo… I wont guess something nonsense again…” What a grumpy boy… “Then… how did you know what was she writing on the paper before?? Don’t tell me that actually you always keep your eyes on her?” Yoona couldn’t hide her jealous tone in her voice.

“Remember when I told you to write on my paper too? That’s the time when I took a time to look at her pap—“

“That’s mean you always keep your eyes on her!!”

“Not always. Only when we’re starting to write because I know she will write something crazy…”

“But it still means that you paid attention to her!”

“Of course I have to know what is she wrote on her paper so I can prevented that something nonsense to happen…” Jonghyun is still defending himself.

“Heol! And you acted like you didn’t know who is she or who’s her name…” Yoona snorted and folded her arms. “Liar!”

“I’m not a liar. It’s true I already forgot her name but of course I still can recognized her face. Of course I still remembered that she’s the girl who always confessed her feeling continuously at me. And of course it means I had to keep my eyes on her for preventing her to do something crazy!”

“It means during the games, you only paid attention at her only!!” Yoona pouted and facing back Jonghyun. Urgh! How annoying! I don’t know why but it makes me feel so irritated!

“Yya, why you’re facing back me?? Turn around, ppalli!” Jonghyun protested to Yoona who was sitting beside him but facingback him.

“Ssiroo! You're so annoying right now!” said Yoona stubbornly.

“What’s the reason?” Jonghyun asked, still couldn’t get why Yoona was angry over him. “Because I kept my eyes on her? That’s why you’re angry with me??”

Yoona’s face turned red when Jonghyun guessed her feeling so right. But why I’m angry?? I wont say that he’s true! I have my pride, too! Huh! Jongie ppabo! She still insisted not to change her position.

“Yya, look at me, ppalli!” Jonghyun kept calling her. I really hate when you’re facingback me. Feels like you’ll leave me right away…

“Ssiroo!”

“Im Yoongie, look at me!”

“Lee Jong Hyun, you heard me. Ssiroo!” Yuna stubbornly said. "Yya! And my full name is Im Yoon Ah not Im Yoongie!" Who told you to put your eyes on another girl, ppabo!

“Ah right! Im Yoon Ah.." he mumbled, but as soon he's back to the main point again. "I don’t understand why you’re angry with me!” Jonghyun said frustratedly. “If it’s exactly like what I was saying before, then let me tell you. I was NOT pay attention to her since before. I ONLY paid attention to her for a minute, when she was writing on the paper. JUST IT!”

“Yya! Who said that it’s the reason why I’m angry!” Yoona grumbled, disguising her angry and embarrassed feeling because Jonghyun got the answer exactly.

“Then what? Turn around and tell me!”

“Ssiroo! I don’t want to look at you right now!”

Jonghyun sighed. It’s so frustrating to see you’re being like this...

Yoona was still grumbling about Jonghyun in her mind when she feels something suddenly leaned on her. She turn her head in a hurry and surprised when she saw Jonghyun was leaning his head on Yuna’s back. “Wae???” she asked, already forgot about her anger because of surprised.

“It’s because you are keep facingback me…” Jonghyun answered with his childish tone while still leaning on Yuna’s back. I should sticked myself on you right now so you wont go anywhere...

“Arasseo… Arasseo. I’ll turn around…” Yoona finally gave up because she feels that her face is turned red since it’s the first time they’re sitting so close like this. It feels different when he was like this rather than leaning his head on my shoulder casually…

Jonghyun straightened his seat diligently while Yoona finally back to her position. But as soon as Yoona finally sat normally, he makes Yoona even more surprised. He changed his position and lying on the couch while his heads was on Yoona’s lap. Without asking a permission first.

“Yya, w--wae???” Yoona stuttered because of Jonghyun’s sudden act. And it makes her face turned more red.

“I’m tired so just stop talking about this unimportant thing! You already know the truth, right?” Jonghyun mumbled while her eyes were already closed. “By the way, you didn’t put a sleeping pill in the milk, right?”

“Don’t talk nonsense!” Yoona patted Jonghyun’s forehead lightly, which makes him grimaced but still closed his eyes. “Then, go sleep in your room…” she said and suddenly remembered that Jonghyun couldnt fell asleep is he's alone. “I’ll be there until you fell asleep…” she added.

“Ssiroo. What are you talking about? It’s still 8 PM. Too early to fall asleep.”

Then, what are you doing on my lap??? “Then, get up, Jongie.”

“Ssiroo!” Jonghyun said stubbornly. “Let me sleep for an hour. Just an hour. It's because your sleeping pill”

“Told you there's no sleeping pill, ppabo!! And then what will you do after you slept for an hour?” Yoona asked curiously. Feel strange with Jonghyun’s request.

“We still have many things to do.” Jonghyun mumbled unclearly. Seems like within a second, he’ll fall asleep. “Yya... Im Yoona…”

“Wae?”

“Before I fall asleep, I want another glass of milk.”

Yoona snorted. That time I'll surely put a sleeping pill! "Then what should I do with your head?” You’re still lying your head on my lap…

Jonghyun opened his eyes and stared at Yoona. “Tell me why you were angry with me just now…” he spoke out of topic again, ignoring Yoona’s question.

Yoona feels like want to look away, avoiding that profound eyes, but she couldn’t. Those sharp eyes locked her. Makes her couldn’t do nothing except to answer his question. “I’m not angry…” Geez... why he has a very random thought like this?? Did he already forgot that he's about to sleep just now???

“Then whatever-you-called-it. Tell me the reason.” Jonghyun kept asking seriously. “Because I had my eyes on her rather than on you?”

Yoona felt that Jonghyun was hit the jackpot. She’s just too shy to say it out. And I don’t understand why I should angry with that reason, but it was seriously annoying me so much…

“Am I right?” Jonghyun continued to ask when he saw Yoona didn’t respond him. “I guess I’m right. It was written on your face that I was right…”

“Then if you already knew, stop talking about it anymore!” Yoona pouted and looked away, tried to hide her embarrassment. Ugh, he’s so smart!

Jonghyun suddenly lift his upper body, with his left hand were supporting him. Made Yoona’s face and his face are so close. “Yya, do you know that you’re truly a ppabo?”

“Mw—Mwoh??” Yoona asked with irritated looks although her heart was beating so fast because of their position that was so close.

“I asked you to come here—let me tell you this is the first time I was going to far place without my family, only you—and do you think I’ll let my eyes locked on someone else rather than you??”

“That’s the fact, ppabo.” Yoona grumbled. “You’re the one who saying it.”

“Let me ask you first. Try to count how many seconds that you took when you were writing the truth and dare paper!”

Yoona furrowed her brows. “Uhm… 15—no—maybe 30 seconds?”

Jonghyun smiled. “Since we were at Incheon Airport until here, right now, try to count how many hours already passed…”

Yoona thought for a while. “Uhm… nine hours?”

“It’s nine hours and twenty minutes, for exactly…” said Jonghyun. “You know how many seconds of nine hours and twenty minutes? It’s 33600 seconds. For those 33600 seconds, my attention, my mind, my eyes, all of me, were always on you. And you were angry just because someone took 30 seconds from your 33600 seconds?” he asked while smiling meaningfully.

Yoona’s face turn blushed as she heard it. She’s just couldn’t hold her happiness as she heard Jonghyun’s words. “Then if someone took 30 seconds then it’s not 33600 seconds anymore, ppabo…”

“Yes. But it’s increasing. Not decreasing.”

“Huh???”

“Because I’m paying it right now…” Jonghyun said while looking intently direct to Yoona’s eyes.

They were staring each other eyes and feels like no one want to look away. Slowly, Jonghyun leaned forward to Yoona. Makes the distance became closer and closer. Yoona tried to breathe normally but she couldn’t. She even feels that she can hear her hearts which was beating so crazy and fast. She even couldn’t think of anything else, only Jonghyun. Her head is filled with only Jonghyun. She can feels the mint fragrance which was from Jonghyun’s breath. She feels Jonghyun became closer and almost there’s no distance anymore between them...

But when their lips were about to touch, Jonghyun suddenly stopped and looked at Yoona, without moving even an inch from his position. “Hey, Yoongie, can I kiss you by the way?” he asked bluntly.

Yoona keeps back her head a little from Jonghyun. “Mw—mwoh??” What is this stupid guy talking about??? Then tell me what were you doing just now???

“Actually I was going to kiss you but suddenly I remembered Yonghwa hyung ever said that if we’re going to kiss someone, it must be with agreement with two of us. Don’t create one-sided kiss…” Jonghyun explained innocently. “So, can I?”

Yoona’s jaw dropped as she heard that stupid-innocent words. I’M GOING TO KILL HIM!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I’M GOING TO KILL THIS GUY!!! “Yya!!! At least you should ask it first before make a move!!!”

Jonghyun stared at Yoona while his expression was look like thinking of something. “Ah… right…” he muttered. “I should ask first before I leaned forward…”

“Then do you mean you’re really going to kiss me just now?” Yoona asked. Although she knew the situation before but she still pretends to be calm, and hide her embarrassment.

“Of course!” Jonghyun answered without any doubt. “What else do you think I was doing? Smelling you?”

“Why you’re going to kiss me?”

“This and this told me to do it…” Jonghyun pointed at his head and his heart. “Seriously, don’t laugh please. My brain and my heart are a good teamwork right now. You know, when I stared at you, suddenly I heard someone inside me talking to me like, Jongie… kiss her—“ he mimicked the words—“and my brain surprisingly accepted it…”

Yoona stared at Jonghyun with disbelief expression. Cincca… I knew that he’s an unique guy… I already anticipated it, but he always can make me feel shocked and surprise with his act… “So you’re going to kiss me because your heart and your brain told you to do it?”

“No. It was me who want to do it.”

“What’s the difference??” Yoona asked, became more confused. Daebak… I never expected that two people can discuss about this topic so freely like this… Well… everything can be happened if you met this kind of guy… trust me.

“Of course there is a significant difference. Because I am the one who initiated it. Look, if my brain and my heart kept telling me to do it but if I didn’t want to do it, then it wont happen… But I did—or I’m going to do it—because I agree with my brain and my heart. Understand, Yoongie?”

If only the situation is not like that right now, Yoona might burst out laugh as she heard the way of Jonghyun talked to her. It was feeling like a teacher was explaining something to his student. But since their situation is kinda strange right now so Yoona couldn’t brought it up. She just nodded at Jonghyun although she didn’t get all what Jonghyun meant. So, he meant that he's going to kiss me because he agreed with his brain and heart??? Of course he must be agree! He's the one who owned those all!!! How confusing! And can he back to sit properly first??? Didn’t he feel awkward because we’re talking so close like this??? He might didn’t have any problem with it, but I have! My heart is still beating so crazily and I even coudlnt breath properly because feels like the air is full with his mint fragrance from his breath… Wae?? Don’t say that I’m a byuntae! Just tell him to move!!!!

“Nah, so you already understand. Then, answer my question!”

“Which question?” Yoona asked bluntly.

“The one that I asked before. Aish Yoongie, I couldn’t repeat it again!”

Yoona tried to calm her heart which is beating more crazily. Slow down, heart ppabo! What’s wrong with you! “I don’t want to be kissed with only that reason.”

Jonghyun furrowed his eyebrows. “Wae??”

“Yya! Ppabo! Let me ask you, if you meet with someone in the street and suddenly your brain and your heart told you to kiss her, and you agree, then you asked her if you can kiss her, I bet she will answer no! There’s no girl want to be kissed with no apparent reason…” Yoona glared at him. What a stupid stupid stupid guy!

“But we already had our first kiss and you didn’t say no before.”

“It’s because there’s a reason right?? The story of the wheel.”

“Why there must be a reason??”

Yoona squinted at Jonghyun. “If there’s no reason, then you’ll kiss the other people so freely, I bet!”

“I even want to throw up just by imagining it…” Jonghyun make a sick expression. “Do you think I was so free to give my kiss for the other girls???”

“Who knows…” Yoona pouted.

“Woah… I think I’m going crazy! I should call Yonghwa hyung or Donghae hyung right now!” Jonghyun was about to take out his phone from his pocket but Yoona prevented him.

“Yya, what are you going to do?”

“Asking for a help.” Jonghyun answered bluntly.

“Help??? Help like what??”

“Help me to deal with this situation…”

Yoona’s eyes became widened. “Yya! So you’re going to tell them about our situation right now???”

“I think so…”

MWOH??? Yya! IS HE CRAZY???? Why he didn’t tell the whole world then???? Oh cincca! I think I’m the one will go crazy! Not him!! Yoona snatched the phone from Jonghyun’s hands before he did something crazy.

“Wae???” Jonghyun asked confusedly. “Why you’re taking my phone???”

“Before you told the whole world what happened right now, better to snatch your phone…”

“Arasseo. Arasseo. I wont. Give me back my phone!”

Yoona raised her eyebrows. What’s wrong with him? He looks strange when I took his phone… uhmm… seems like he’s panicky… “I don’t believe you, you know!”

“No. Cinccaryo, I wont call anyone. Give me the phone, ppalli!!” Jonghyun became more panicky. “DON’T UNLOCK IT!!” his voice was raised when Yoona unconsciously touch the screen and make it and showing the locked screen.

“Wae?? I even didn’t know the pattern…” Yoona stared at Jonghyun curiously. “Is there a secret on this phone??”

“Anii! There’s nothing!” Jonghyun answered in a hurry.

Aish… he’s so bad at lying… Yoona tried to hide her smile when she saw Jonghyun’s expression. “Tell me Jongie, what kind of secret that contains on this phone?”

“There’s nothing!! Ppalli give me!!” Jonghyun tried to snatch back the phone but Yoona put her hands behind the couch, and it was so difficult for Jonghyun to reach it because of their position.

Yoona furrowed her eyebrows, try to guess. “Yya… don’t tell me that you and that girl exchanged messages each other????”

Jonghyun hissed. “Try to fix your brain first before you guessed something!” he patted Yoona’s head and tried to take back his phone again. “Yoongie… please…”

“Then what?? If you’re not going to tell me, then I wont give you this phone!”

“No! I’m not exchanging messages with all of girls except you! Now, give me, ppalli!”

Yoona looked at Jonghyun’s panicky eyes and suddenly a new idea popped in her brain. She tried not to smirk and put her proper face. “Arasseo. I’ll give you but first, let go off me.” She stared at their position—facing each other so close with Jonghyun’s hands trapped her.

Jonghyun straightened his seat quickly. Seems like she’s really tired with the position before… He watched Yoona who stood up and stretched her body—while still holding Jonghyun’s phone tightly--as soon as he relased her. He was caught off guard when suddenly he realize that Yoona already disappeared from his sight. “Yya! Yoongie, odiga!!!” he got up in a hurry and chasing Yoona who already ran around the house. “Yya! Yoongie!! OPEN THE DOOR!! GIVE MY PHONE BACK!!!” he yelled while pounding his door’s room which was locked from inside by Yoona.

While in Jonghyun’s room, Yoona was leaning on the door while trying to catch her breath. After make sure that she’s safe from Jonghyun, she began to examine the phone curiously. Aish… what’s the unlock pattern??? I don’t have any clues… “Jongie!!” she yelled from inside.

“MWO?? OPEN THE DOOR!!” Jonghyun yelled back. Seems like he was guarding the door, ready to catch Yoona as soon as the door opened.

“How to unlock your phone???”

“ANDWAE!! DON’T YOU TRY TO UNLOCK IT!!!” Jonghyun yelled panicky. Aish this girl… How can she tricked me like this!! I’m going to dig a hole and burry myself there if she found how to unlock my phone!

“Mwoya… he makes me feel more curious…” Yoona mumbled while looking cluelessly at Jonghyun’s phone. “How dare you, Jongie! Hiding something from me! Tsk! I’m so sure that it might related to that girl!! That’s why he’s so panicky like that!!! Jongie ppabo!!” Yoona grumbled while pouting and started to try any possibility of pattern lock on Jonghyun’s phone. He’s a very simple person. I bet his pattern wont be that difficult… Yoona thought and tried one simple pattern. “AISH!” she hissed when failed words was showing on the screen. “How about J—J for Jongie—“ Yoona mumbled while trying the J pattern but she sighed when it’s failed again. “Yya! He even only give three chances!! How can I unlocked it if this is my last chance!” she grumbled and pouted to the phone. She tried to think again… It’s not J… It’s not L too, I’ve tried it at the first… Lee Jong Hyun… is it H? But isn’t it too difficult to create H pattern with only one thumb? I remembered that he only used his thumb to unlock his phone. Then what is it…???? AISH So frustrating! Yoona looked at the phone annoyingly. And it feels more annoying because Jongie kept yelling outside! Just wait, Jongie, you’ll dead if my guess is right! She the screen once again. Fine. This is the last chance. I’ll try this one. Please make it unlocked, God. Please. I beg you… She held her breath tensely and started to draw the pattern carefully. “OMO!!!!!” she squaled but fortunately she covered quickly before Jonghyun noticed it. “Omo… daebak!! Daebak!!” she whispered alone in amazed when the phone is unlocked. But as soon as she looked on the screen, she was stunning. She began to explore more and it made her became more stunned.

 

 

Click!

Yoona was startled when suddenly she heard the door was clicked. She feels the door behind her was moving. She stood up in a hurry and hide the phone behind her when she found that Jonghyun finally succeed to enter his own room. “You—how can you enter this room???”

“Do you think this room only have one key??” Jonghyun asked with sulky face and approaching Yoona. “You little girl! How can you tricked me like that! Where’s my phone?? Give me!”

Yoona walked backwards while still holding Jonghyun’s phone with her both hands and hiding it on her back. “Ssiroo…”

“Give me or I’ll do something bad at you, Yoongie…”

“Huh?? Try me!” Yoona said in challenging tone. He wont dare… But she squealed when she feels that Jonghyun suddenly grabbed her arms and made her sat on the bed, while still trapping Yoona in one arm, his free hands snatched the phone from her.

As soon as he got his phone back, he released Yoona and his phone screen but he suddenly looks so surprised when he realized that it’s already unlocked. He turned at Yoona in a hurry with his surprised eyes. “You—How come???”

“I guessed it randomly…” Yoona tried to answer calmly. “I didn’t expect that you use Y pattern to unlock your phone…” she shrugged her shoulder.

“What did you see already?? Beside the… the… the wallpaper…” Jonghyun seems hardly to speak.

Yoona stared at Jonghyun and smiled. “All of.”

“ALL????” Jonghyun’s expression became more shocked. “The gallery too???”

Yoona nodded. “Yes, Jongie. The gallery too.” She giggled. “You have my pics more than that I owned myself. Especially the wallpaper… I didn’t remember that someone ever asked me to take my pic that time…”

"A--anii..." Jonghyun seems like lost of words.

"And there are so many pics of me without I realized that someone took it all... Are you a paparazzi, Jongie?"

Jonghyun lowered his head. Seems like he’s too embarrassed right now. “Stop teasing me, Yoongie…”  he said weakly.

Yoona giggled while trying to look at Jonghyun’s face since she feels that she won over him this time. “Wae? I’m not teasing you… that’s why you hide it from me? Because you have soooo many pics of me—please noted it—without my permissions??”

“Yoongie…” Jonghyun’s voice was begging Yoona to stop. Aish it’s so embarrassing! That’s why I really don’t want her to look at my phone!

Yoona pinched Jonghyun’s cheek. “Aigoo… so cute… Why did you hide it from me, hm?”

Jonghyun pouted. “You might angry or telling me to delete it all…”

Yoona laughed over Jonghyun’s answer. “Yya, all of the pics are so good. I look soo beautiful there”--she grinned when Jonghyun grimaced at her upon hearing her words--“but of course I wont tell you to delete it all. Honestly, I was happy when I found that’s what you’re hiding from me…” she added while giving Jonghyun her sweetest smile. I was soo relieved that it’s the thing that related to me… And I was so happy that there’s nothing related to that girl—or even the other girls. Just realizing that fact—that I’m the only one girl who filled your phone made me feels so happy… I never feel so much happiness like this before… this feeling is… different…

“You didn’t angry?” Jonghyun asked with disbelief face. “Jeongmal? Even if I have almost a hundred photos of you?”

“Tsk… One hundred… what a liar!” Yoona pinched Jonghyun’s cheek again. “It’s just twenty-so-so… do you think I didn’t count it, ppabo??”

“Sure you didn’t angry??”

“Nee.” Yoona nodded surely. “I’m not angry and I wont angry.”

“Cincca?”

“Cin—“ Yoona was about to answer him but suddenly Jonghyun leaned forward and kissed her without any warning. Yoona feels that her brain got blank as she realized what happened. And rather than broke the kiss, she slowly closed her eyes and feels Jonghyun’s soft kiss. There’s even one of cell of her body that disagree with what is she doing right now. It just feels so right… And I can’t think of anything else…

It’s a manner kiss. Kind of highschooler’s kisses. They were kissing for a while until both of them broke the kiss at the same time.

“Now, I have a reason. I’m feeling so happy that’s why…” Jonghyun blabbered as soon as he’s back to reality—he looks like a bit shy for looking at Yoona’s eyes—but still he tried to act cool as usual. "And that's not one sided, right?"

Yoona just nodded silently with blushed face. I wont ask about reason anymore, I think… because I even didn’t know the reason for myself why I responded his kiss without any doubt… I only can feel the happiness… And even his lips already not on mine… I still can feel the warm feeling that he gives me…

“You know... If I recalled my memory again, my first kiss was with you… and now my second kiss is with you too…” Jonghyun mumbled. “For the third kiss, it must be with you again. Aracchi?”

“Yya!” Yoona slapped Jonghyun’s arm. “There’s no one discuss that thing so freely, ppabo!”

“Wae??” Jonghyun asked bluntly. “Aish. Molla. Let’s just kiss again so my third kiss is surely with you again!” he said nonchalantly and made Yoona pinched him so many times because of his bluntness.

 

* * *

 

“Hey, don’t you realize that tonight we've been through so many random things, Jongie?” Yoona asked when she and Jonghyun were on the bed. Well dont have a wrong thought, Yoona was on Jonghyun’s bed right now for the usual reason. Because that innocent boy is going to sleep and of course he won’t fall asleep if he’s alone, that’s why Yoona was there with him until he fell asleep.

“Like what?” Jonghyun asked while hugging his pillow, ready to sleep. While Yoona was playing the game on her phone beside him.

“Geunyang… we did so many random things… that makes me almost forgot about the first incident…” Yoona said carefully. Look… from the Ayumi’s incident, then the almost-kiss incident, then the phone incident, then the real kiss… daebak… tonight is full with randomness right?

“You were almost? I even already forgot the first incident but you just make me remembered again because you mentioned it…” Jonghyun grumbled. “Just forget it. Beside, don’t you ever say that you already used to overcome many out of blue things because of me?”

Yoona chuckled. “Dangyeonhaji. It’s because I met an out-of-blue guy, so I already used to go through so many random things…”

“Mmm…” Jonghyun mumbled unclearly with closed eyes. “You should prepare yourself because you’ll face so many randomness and out of blue things for your whole life…”

“Huh? Museun seoriya?” Yoona turned at Jonghyun with confused looks.

“Because you’ll spend your whole life with me forever, right?” said Jonghyun casually. “Now let’s sleep…” he added nonchalantly and within a minute, he was already in his dreamland. Leaving Yoona, who was still looking at Jonghyun with disbelief expression. Heol! Daebak Jongie… this is the second time your words make me lost of words like this… the first time when you’re saying something like ‘our baby’… tsk… How could he talked about that thing so nonchalantly?? Yoona hissed. But a second later, her expression became very soft when she noticed Jonghyun already sleep joyfully. She pulled the blanket and caressed Jonghyun’s hairs softly. Sleep well, ppabo. Thank you so much for tod—for all of the day when you’re with me… She smiled and bent her upper body to kiss Jonghyun’s forehead before she left the room. Don’t ask why I did it… Just like Jongie said before… It’s just because my brain and my heart told me to do it and strangely, I feels that it was a right thing to do… hssh…

 

 

 

 


Annyeong.

Well. First of all, I think some of you guys might say that the plot of this chapt is so random. Actually I did it on purpose. Yoona even already mentioned it at the end of chapt right? Kkk~ Yes, that’s the special thing of being with Jonghyun. Everything will appear so randomly… kkk~

Ah and their holidays in Japan is still didn’t end yet. They still have something to do in Japan, right? And of course they wont let go off the problem with Ayumi just like that…

Honestly, I was kinda afraid that you’ll get bored because this story still didn’t have a heavy twist, as I said before at the very first chapter, that actually I want to make this story as a light story with light plot. But it doesn’t mean that this story wont have any twist. Of course there will be. Just wait :)

Ah and as usual, please drop ur comment if you have any suggests, critics, feedbacks, or etc :) (if you don’t mind :) I’ll accept it all gladly.

And pls don’t get bored for this saying : thank you very very much for my lovely SUBSCRIBERS, READERS, COMMENTS, VOTES, FRIENDS, and all of you who always supported this story. :)

*oh if you’re Indonesian Sakura, kindly check and pls support this blog : deerburningstory.wordpress.com (I’ll post some deerburning story there in Bahasa :)

*and also please keep always support and votes CN Blue so they can get #1  again . Thank you so much :) see ya next chapt.