Final

I REMEMBER WHEN...

I still remember when..
Once I had a best friend, he's a boy. He's older than me by 5 years to be exact. We've been friends since we were young. He was that one person who could turn every frown into a smile in a few simple words; that person who lifted my head when I was losing faith in myself; that one person who carried tears on his shoulders after every fight, every break up, every death; that one person who knew who I really was and that one person that made the biggest difference in my life..
He is Huang ZiTao.
He knows all my best stories, my feelings. But it never crossed my mind that there would be a time for us to say GOODBYE. Actually, I've feelings towards my own best friend, Tao. I don't know but I just can't resist when it comes to love.

I remember when..
Tao promised me that he'll take a good care of me and that he never leaves me. But, he's a liar. He left me. No, he's not gone. He's still here. He's still alive.

I remember when..
I finally decided to confess. That was the day when I graduated. I met him at the park where we used to hang out together. I was so happy but nervous at the same time.

I remember when..
He REJECTED me. Of course I was shocked. I thought he''l accepts 'cause once he whispered to me that he loves me more than a friend. But I was wrong, I asked him why he rejected me. He said that I'll fing it out soon by myself.

I remember when..
My parents told me that my older sister, Suzy is gonna get married. She's a year younger than Tao. I was so happy for her. My parents said that it was an arranged marriage. My sister happily accepts the marriage because I was told that her husband-to-be is her first love. I wonder who is it?

I remember when..
I was extremely shocked when I heard that my sister's husband-to-be is TAO!!
And he is also my sister's first love -same goes to me!
Tao is my first love.

I remember when..
I cried so hard. I couldn't face my parents especially Tao and Suzy. I can't believe that this is happening to me. I love my parets, sister and Tao. I don't want to face them all untill Tao came and he explained the whole thing to me.
"____, you do know that I love you. I really do. Loving you is not something that I planned. You're everything to me but.. you have to accept the truth. It's my destiny, our fate. We don't meant to each other but I still love you. ____, please.. I beg you.. If you love your sister, parents especially, me.. Please.. Just try to accept the truth even though it hurts a lot."

I remember when..
I saw Suzy wore the wedding dress. She looks like an angel that time. When she walked down the aisle, I can't hold my tears. They fell down from my eyes. Nobody understand my feelings back then, it hurts a lot. I couldn't stand and watched them. So, I excused myself and ran as fast as I can as long as I don't see their faces in front of me.

I remember when..
Suzy and Tao are now officially wife and husband. They looked so happy, I know that. But sometimes, I knew Tao was kinda sad because I saw him secretly stared at me. "I really hope that you'll be happy with her, Tao. Please take care of my sister. Suzy is a great young lady, she's perfect."

I remember when..
I decided to move overseas 'cause I want to continue my study. I want to be a scientist one day. My parents allowed me to go but Suzy and Tao don't. They really worried about my safety especially that Panda Tao. He always begged at me, telling me not to go. But I can't, I don't want to stay here any longer. It hurts me when I say Suzy and Tao are together. I had to admit that they really made a great couple together. "I'm sorry, Tao. I want to achieve my dreams. You know that I really want to be a successful scientist. Please, do me a favor. Just let me go and continue my studies. And, take care of yourself especially Suzy. She really needs you right now, she's pregnant."

I remember when..
I finally achieved my dreams. I'm a scientist now. Thanks a lot for my parents, sister and brother-in-law, my lil' niece -Tao's and Suzy's daughter, they gave me their supports. I love 'em all. My cute lil' niece have Tao's eyes, Suzy's lips. She looks cute. How I wish I was the mother of this cute li' creature..

 


I felt someone's arms arm hugging me from behind. I could smell the scents, it's my dearest husband. I saw him grinning and he kissed my cheeks. He never failed to make me fall for him even harder. He's just too sweet. I really love him, he always there for me. He is Kim Myungsoo. He's my husband.

"Hey.. Why are you alone here? It's cold outside. C'mon in, it's too dangerous for you especially our baby." Myungsoo said with his caring tone. He gently rubbed my tummy. Yes, I'm pregnant and it's our first baby.
"I'm just bored so I went here. Okay, okay. Let's get inside then, Myungie~"

My sister and her husband already had 3 childrens. Two girls and one boy, they're so cute. I've been married to Myungsoo for about 1 year and a half. We first met at my sister's wedding actually. He's the photographer for my sister's wedding. He was the one who confessed to me. He said that when he saw me at the wedding, he knew that it's a fate. He knew that we were meant to each other.

"Arghh!! Myungie~ Help!!" I screamed. Myungsoo was worried when he saw me, I felt my tummy's hurts. I bit my lips. "Myungie, I think the baby's coming!"
"W-what?? Jeongmal?!! What am I going to do?? I don't know what to do. ____, hold on."
Myungsoo was panicked. I could see his pale face. Then, I laughed hilariously. Myungsoo gave me a weird look.
"Honey, I was joking." You said and patted Myungsoo's shoulder. He pouted and replied,
"Ya!! What if it's true? Don't you ever think to do that again. I almost got a heart-attack, you know?" He pinched my arms playfully.
"Okay, okay. Sorry, I promise I'm not going to do that again." I answered and pecked his soft lips. I can see him blushing.
"Awww~ Uri Myung is blushing like a tomato." I . He sheepishly grinned and carried my bridal-style.
"Hey! Put me down, Myung!" Myungsoo shook his head and whispered,
"No, I;m not going to do that. Let's sleep, I'm tired."

I love you, Myungie~ _You


Hey there!!
How's the story? Is it okay? errm.. Be sure to comment below and remember to keep it cool yet simple..

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*