Chapter 7

I Love My Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After knowing about Sulli's pregnancy Minho always attends to Sulli's needs and her cravings. He already moved at Sulli's house just to make sure he's always there when she needs him. There was this one time that Sulli calls him in the middle of the night asking him to buy her some ice cream good thing he knows a 24hour convenience store near his pad but when he arrived at Sulli's house she's already sleeping. He also worries about her because every morning Sulli always have a severe morning sickness, she vomits like five times a day and after that she gets really exhausted.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Minho asked her worriedly

"Yes..the doctor said its just normal.." Sulli said weakly

He helped her lay down comfortably in her bed. He felt sorry for Sulli, she's so thin and yet she's suffering from all of this, if only they could switch positions his willing to do it for Sulli.

He sits next to her on the bed and look at her. Sulli's eyes are closed, he can sense that she's suffering from nausea. He began massaging her temple. Sulli opened her eyes and smiled at Minho's sweet gesture.

"Thanks oppa.." Sulli closed her eyes again and lay down on his chest. Minho brush her hair with his fingers and kissed the top of her head. They stay on that position until they both drifted into sleep.

It was already 2 o'clock in the afternoon when Sulli woke up, she hears her stomach making weird sounds. She's starving then she realized she havent eaten yet since this morning. Sulli went to the kitchen and saw Minho preparing the food on the table.

"oh..you're already awake..you must be starving to death now you havent eaten anything since this morning."

"I am..whats for lunch anyway?" Sulli asked then look at the food Minho prepared.

 "I've made a steak and vegetable salad.." Minho pulled the chair for her.

"Yah..thats too much I cant eat all of that.." Sulli protest when Minho put rice on her plate.

"I thought you're hungry?You have to eat more remember you're eating for two now."

Sulli pouts "But..." Minho chuckled and pinched her nose "No more buts sull..." Sulli started to eat but still pouting.

After they finished eating Sulli take a nap again while Minho went to a cafe to meet up with his friend Taemin who just got back to Korea after five years of staying abroad.

 

(Krystal's side of the story)

 

 

Krystal's phone beeped, she picked it up and opened the message, tears began spilling down her pretty face. It was a message from her first love. He was migrated to US to pursue his studies in a prominent university there. She was left alone and broken hearted. And now his back here in Korea. Taemin is back after five long years of no communication with her.

"What now? I still love him but what about Minho?"  

Krystal reads again the message;

                        From: Unknown No.

                        Hi krys, its me Taemin I'm back now so we can be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter