Chapter 4

I Love My Bestfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho really tried reaching out to Sulli he wants to know why Sulli acted cold towards him. Right now he's at Sulli's office but her secretary told him that Sulli left a while ago. Then suddenly his phone rang.

"Oppa, where are you?can you go with me?my sister gave birth, i want to visit her and the baby." Krystal said sweetly giving Minho no choice but to accompany her.

"Okay I'll pick you up." Minho said before he hangs up, he sighed deeply when he remembers Sulli.

Whilst at the hospital, Sulli is patiently waiting for her name to be called, today is her scheduled pre-natal check up. After a while the doctor called her name and asked her to come inside the clinic. The doctor asked questions about her pregnancy then asked her if she wants to see her baby. Sulli nodded enthusiastically. Sulli was asked to lay down then a jelly-like substance is applied to her belly then a transducer is firmly pressed againts her belly and swept back and forth. Sulli saw the image of her baby at the screen, her tears began to fall from her eyes. She cant believe that there's a little life living inside her. After the procedure the doctor gave Sulli prescription of the vitamins for her and the baby's health. She smiled and thank the doctor and leave the clinic. While she was walking at the hallway of the hospital she didnt notice Minho looking at her with curiousity in his eyes.

"What does Sulli doing here at the hospital?" He look at the room which Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter