It's his birthday!

Happy Birthday Gong Chan, My Love

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQO5ziQTedl8X3R3cshpZp

' RING RING RING~~~~~~~~~~~' the alarm clock in my room rang~~~~

" Aish!" as I turned it off and woke up feeling annoyed by the sound.

I got up and walked like a dead overexhausted zombie straight into my bathroom feeling all parts of my body aching so much after working overtime last night.

" My name is Min Yu Kyung. I am currently 18 this year. Do not ask me why am I working at such a young age.

Just one reason, MONEY. Money is an abundance nowadays. My love life... I feel like I am the luckiest girl on earth.

My boyfriend, Gong Chan. I met him last year at a fan- signing event in Seoul. I just love him so much and I can't imagine 

not seeing his face for just a day. Today is the14th of August"

As I ran my fingers through my hair, 14th of August seemed like a familiar day. 14th of august, 14th, 14th~~~~~~~

" Oh no! It's Gong Chan's birthday! Darn, I forgot to text him 12:01 am in the morning. Ahhhhh!" as I ruffled my hair.

I was walking out of my bathroom as I see the clock.

11:59 AM

"WHAT?" as I dashed to my cupboard finding the right dress to wear. 

I promised to Gong Chan that I will be  celebrating his birthday last week. My room was in a wreak condition after I finish dressing up. I did not care. I make a dash through my apartment door and halt a taxi straight away.

I decided to buy a gift for him, a teddy bear or a headphone or a t-shirt, a cake.

" No, I can't decide!!"

As the taxi reached the shopping mall, I got down and chose my gift carefully for Gong Chan. He is my love afterall. I bought something for him.

I went to buy a beautiful chocolate cake. My future hubby loves chocolate so much that he can eat them all night.

I made my way out holding the precious gift wrapped up nicely with a beautiful wrapper and the chocolate cake. I walked straight to the WM Entertainment company as it was just nearby.

As soon as I reach, i made my way up to the 5th floor where the B1A4 members will be practising during this hour.

" Gong Chan, Happy Birthday!" I opened the door in a harshful manner. 

I saw only one, two three, four members in the room. 

"Where is Channie?" I asked. 

Jin Young looked at me. " He is not here yet." he replied

" Oh never mind" as I closed the door back and made my way to the cafeteria downstairs.

I waited for a long time. Two hours maybe until I decided to call his phone. He did not pick up.

So, I walked to his house. He was not there either.

" Channie, where are you?" as tears started to well up my eyes because this is such an epic fail.

Ring Ring~~~~~~~~~~~

I picked up my phone knowing that it was Gong Chan. 

" Gong Chan-ah, where are you?"

" Yu Kyung, meet me at the garden."

" Ok" feeling relish that he is safe.

I walked to the garden making scrunch sounds with my shoe despite walking here and there the whole day feeling like a fool holding the melted birthday cake in my hands.

I saw Gong Chan. His back could even make my heart melt. Then he turned and saw me, giving me a triumphant smile on his face.

" Channie-ah" I hollered from far as I ran with still the box of cake with me and hug Gong Chan.

I can feel Gong Chan's body stumbled upon my hug

" Why,is anything wrong?' he asked with a comforting voice

" Where were you?" as I asked with a big grimvon my face looking at his.

" I was..." before he could say furthermore, I shouted " Saengil chukahamida, Channie!"

He looked stunned.

" Why is he looking stunned. He should be happy." as I thought to myself

"It is not my birthday today, sweetheart." he said

Now it is my turn to be stunned.

" Why? Why not? It is the 14th of August."

" No it is not. It is only the 13th of August" he answered as he chuckled 

I cringed. I wanted to hide my face in a hole in the garden right away. 

" I~~I am ~~sorry." as my voice shaked saying those words.

" No. Don't be sorry. But there is something I wanted to tell you."

" What, Channie?" as I looked right into his eyes

" It is our anniversary being together for a year already." he smiled at me

I tried to think in my mind. 

" Oh~oh~ yeah! Our anniversary!"

"Yeah. I met you on this date last year. This year long you were the only one in my heart." 

" You count Gong Chan? Aww, this is so sweet." without further I hugged him hard enough to hear his heartbeat.

I looked up and he was looking down. I will not be able to forget that moment.

Then he cupped his hands on my cheek and came closer~closer and our lips met. The moment was pluck in silence when we kissed under the bright moonlight.

Soon, he released his hands off my face. I was blushing.

" I will always love you forever and ever in my life. Only you and I will never ever let you go." Gong Chan Shik said those words to me.

" I love you too, Channie." as I hugged him and I felt him embracing our hug tighter.

I felt I was the happiest girl ever.

" Happy advanced birthday, Channie." I whispered into his ears.