爱.

Best Friends and a Certain Kind of Benefit
Word Count: 206
 
 
This is when Kyungsoo remembers. Looking away from his former boyfriend, the person he had once deemed “the love of his life”, he remembers the nights they had spent together doing all that is innocent. Only a fool would try to forget it all: the cuddling, the wishing under starless nights, and the confessions that included that they would never love someone as much as they loved each other.
 
It was silly looking back at it, but it was nonetheless real.
 
And Joonmyun goes on, looking at the flimsy piece of paper saying as much as he can in a span of less than five sentences and he only hopes Kyungsoo understands everything that is being said between each line. 
 
It’s been a long time since it’s ended but behind all that is Jongin for Kyungsoo and Yixing for Joonmyun, a spark will always stay there ignited and flickering and for that, they are both grateful.
 
They are the best friends that fell in love but didn’t work out. But it was with that they both knew that even though their ties were cut, the love was still there.
 
And just because someone isn’t with you, doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.