Not so good morning

The heiress, Overnight slave of infinite

Somewhere in part of seoul there was a mansion called Lee mansion which was guarded from every direction.Huge number of maids were  hired within there by Mr Lee, the owner of that mansion and the owner of Lee company, one of the top leading company. Environment was full of peace as all were busy doing their daily routine work. Mr lee and Mrs lee were in garden busy reading newspaper taking sips of tea. While on the other parts of mansion, some maids were nervously waitingoutside the certain room praying to god for making everything alright and that room belonged to Miss lee/ IU,  the heiress.This time was most crucial time for them everyday as IU was popular for her arrogancy. .

" Awwwwww '' suddenly someone's scream echoed throughout the whole mansion. Those maids who were waiting outside the Iu's room rushed inside the room. Inside there they countered a petite body wrapped in white towel with drenched hair covering whole face.

" Awwwwww sadakoooo "maids screamed throwing their slippers at that body." Where is our Aghassi ? What  did you do with our Aghassi ? " they yelled with fear

They grabbed the things which were near to them like vase, statue. when they were about throw they heard "yahhh stop it already, how dare youuuu "coming from so called sadako's mouth. Maids froze up on the spot as they recognized the voice and  that voice belonged to one and only the IU, daughter of Mr lee.

"Ah-Ah-Ah-Aghassssii ' they were sttutering dropping the things from their hands because the worst things that can happen in their life were flashing infront of their eyes.Iu was standing infront of them flaring her nostrils.Her fists were clenched tightly. Rapid up and down movements of her chest were prominant. She looked like being possessed by some kind of devil. She looked even more scarrier than sadako. They were about to face their worst nightmare ever.

Maids were trembling, knee dropped infront of iu. " Ahghassii plz plz spare us ,plz forgive us plz " they were pleading lowering their head with their tearful eyes.But none of their pleading could melt her heart because her heart was as cold as ice.

He folded her hand across her chest and gave them devilish smirk blowing her bangs " forgive you all huh, my FOOT."

"you you you " she pointed to maids individually. "you all are fired and the good news is that i'll make sure that none of you will be able to get job from now on AARRASSSO" she threatened them shooting scariest glare.

"Mrs kim Mrs kim " she shouted crazily. Hearing her loudspeaker call Mrs kim came with worried face. "what happened aghassi? what's wrong ?

"Make these nothing for good poor human disappear from my sight. not even their shadow should exist here "Iu ordered giving cold look

" sorry to ask you aghassi but why? it's not even been a day  that they have been hired. " Mrs kim asked carefully trying not to sound like she is offending her.

" these poor scumbags are not worth enough to serve me. they even don't know their job.you know what they tried to kill me making me bath in cold water which almost froze me up.As you know i always take bath in  lukewarm water. But worst part was that they called me sadako throwing their slippers on me me " she pointed to herself focusing on part me. " So they can't be forgiven, no never "iu said with her louder voice popping her neck vein.

After her long declaration she raised her head to Mrs kim "mrs kim get them out of my house immediiately nowww "

" Dae Aghassii " Mrs kim bowed infront of iu and instructed maids to follow her. one by one they all exited from iu's room.

" oh god these lowlife people " IU rolled her eyes angrily.

After getting ready for school IU ran throough the stairs straight to dinning hall. she was gettting late after all this drama. Actually it had become daily routine for IU to fire her maids within single day of their enrollment. All the things she knew was to create problem for others empowering her iness. She was nicknamed as Miss angry bird who only knew  to destroy others life. 

She saw her other family members already seated in dinning table. she quickly shifted herself near to the seat of Mr lee.

" good morning appa "she greeted mr lee giving her priceless smile which could melt anyone's heart. But sadly her smile is so rare which only blossoms for only her beloved father.

" good morning my little princess " he replied giving peck on her forehead.

She was squealing happily.But soon her smile disappeared as she heard greeting from the person who was seated opposite of her.

" good morning IU " Mrs lee greeted her showing her white teeth faking smile.

" Mrs kim i lliked today's breakfast , don't forget to give some rewards to chef " IU gave  thumbs up to mrs kim while munching toast. Mr lee was eyeing at IU through corner of his glass while reading newspaper  as he also knew that IU was trying to ignore Mrs lee. Mrs lee felt heat rising over her body witnessing IU's cold behaviour. she was trying hard not to show that IU's behaviour had affected her plastering smile on her face.

Mrs lee cleared trying to break awkward atmosphere " IU i have heard that today also yoou fired your maid but this time not only one but you fired three maids. what's wrong with you ? "

" they are my maids so whatever i do with them it's none of your business " she replied rudely not even looking at Mrs lee

" IU is that the way of talking to your mother ? you are being rude to your mother. apologise to her nowww. " Mr lee flipped newspaper on dining table.

" why should i apologise to her ? for reminding you , she is not my mother . she is the step one " Iu raised her voice back

" IIIUUUU " Mr lee shouted raising his hand to slap IU. But he couldn't do so as she is her beloved daugher whom he had loved with his whole heart. He put his hand down. Mrs lee held his hand " calm down jhagiya she is just naive "

The atmosphere had become intense. " apppa now  you even dared to slap me, your daughter bacause of this woman " a tear rolled down her cheek

IU abruptly faced towards Mrs lee and pointed her finger  " YOU might be my father's wife but you never can be my mother, not eeven in your dream. paste this in your mind forever.". Hearing this from IU's mouth mr lee and mrs lee remained speechless.

" Mrs kim Mrs kim " she shouted again

" yes aghassi i'm right here " Mrs kim replied nevously  who was standing behind IU.

" how many time should i tell that i always wanted orange juice not mango juice. call the chef nowww "

Within a minute chef was present infront of iu . " Ajhussi what is this? "  she pointed towards the glass of juice

"I - I - am Sorrrr "before he could aologise she spilled whole juice all over his face. " you are fired " IU just left like that

' IU IU IU' Mr lee called from behind but she left without turning back not even once.

IU got into her car at driving seat pushing her driver beside. " Agha-ssi what are you doing " driver said widening his eyes

Iu just remained silent. Blaze of fire can be seen in her eyes. She was fuming with anger. Within blink of eye she started car. 

"Agha- ssi no you can't do this you even don't have license, no no you are still a mi- minor" her driver panicked

"ssh ssh Mr han just buckle your seat . you are interrupting me " she said grinding her teeth

Mr han closed his mouth as he couldn't win over IU. " oh god plz save us" he was chanting continuously joining his both hands

IU was driving roughly increasing speed. She was turning car haphazardly. painful memories were flashing in her mind. Her vision were blurring as tears were forming in her eyes. * BAMMMMM * Before mr han could warn her, suddenly she hit a van which was going calmly on its own pace.To the relief none of them got injured. Mr han who had closed his eyes slowly opened eyes and examined his body immediately."thank god " he sighed in relief as his body parts were in it's original form. Then he slowly turned his eyes towards IU only to recieve glare from her . 

IU began to cough because of smoke caused by accident. So she immediately got out of her car and examined her car and found front side of her car was crumbled. Infront of her car she noticed a van with cracked backlight. She ran towards it andbegan to tap door of van voilently " yahh yahh get out , how dare you  to come in my way "

She was hitting van's door crazily. suddenly door was opened revealing hansome boys, coming out of van one by one. A total 7 handsome boys called infinite.None other than her greatest enemy. She gaped in frustration " Not again you, gang of jerk faces"

 

 

.

Sorry if it's a long and borring chapter.plz do subscribe and comment