Practice Room - The First Met

Confessions, Heartbroken and...

(Your POV)

I was practicing the dance moves that the choreographer told me. It's been 3 hours I'm stuck in this practice room. The choreographer had to leave early. So,I decided to practice by my own since I have my comeback soon.. Oh yeah ! It's been 6 months since I debuted..

"Aigoo~ I must work harder.. Fighting,___!" You said to yourself and began to dance. You were busy practicing and you didn't even noticed that someone was watching you. You were exhausted and decided to take a break.

"Wow ! As expected,Miss Gu ____ is a good dancer." You recognized the voice and turned around. You smiled and replied, "Oh?Sunbae-nim.. Thank you.." It was Kai !!! 'Gosh ! He actually is talking to me. My dream came true.. And it's the first time I have a conversation with him.' You thought and secretly smiled.

"Are you going to use this room,sunbae?" You nervously asked him. He chuckled and replied, "There's no need to be formal,___-ah. Just call me Kai." You nodded and answered, "Sure but... Can I call you 'oppa' instead since you're older?"

Kai turned and looked at you. He smiled while nodding his head. "Well,are you going to use this room?" You asked him,again. "Yeah.." He replied,still smiling with his dazzling smile that melted your heart. "Oh,okay. Can I watch you guys practice?" You asked him. "Why?" He asked you back. Now,it's your tun to smile. "Maybe I can learn something from you." You replied. Kai nodded,giving you his permission.

Soon, the other EXO members arrived. You were extremely happy when you saw all of them for the first time. You tried to control your ‘fangirling’ screams.

“Oh? It’s ____.” Sehun noticed you. You gave them a bow and smiled at them awkwardly.

“____-sshi, what are you doing here?” The Leader, Suho asked. “I want to watch you practice and maybe I can learn something from you since I’m still a newbie.” You replied. All of them nodded and began to practice. You sat at a corner and was amazed by their dancing skills, especially Kai.

An hour and a half passed,

EXO had finished their practice. You clapped and said, “Wow! Daebak! EXO jjang!” They thanked you, Kris gave you a smile.

Kai sat beside you, he was sweating madly. You chuckled and gave him your towel. (a/n: I don’t know how to explain but lets continue)

He was confused and you explained, “You are sweating, oppa. Here, take this.” You gave him a smile. He refused at first but being a stubborn girl, you helped him wipe his sweats on his ‘hot’ face. He was shocked and at the same time, you were blushing like crazy. ‘Gosh! I can’t believe what I'm doing right now!!!’

Kai started a conversation suddenly, “So?”. You looked at him and noticed that he was staring at you.

“What?” You asked him and hung your towel on his shoulder. “Did you learn something from us?” He added. You nodded and grabbed your backpack. “I gotta go. It’s getting late.” You excused yourself and waved at EXO.

You heard footsteps from behind and someone’s calling your name. You turned and saw Kai. He ran towards you, he said, “About your towel, I’ll return it after I wash it.” He rubbed the nape of his neck. You smiled and answered, “Oh,okay..”

____________________________________________________________________________________________________
I know I'm !! It's superb LAME, right? Sorry for my broken English.. Anyways, how is the story guys?? It's short, right? Hmm.. Don't worry 'cause I still have bunch of chapters with me.. Please leave a comment below and remember to keep it cool and simple.

Loves and Kisses from freakgeegee.. <3 :*