Jiae and Kris~~

Face Battle

 

 “What is your problem? Are you little bullies? How dare you?” Jiae was scolding some little boys. The boys were taller than the little girl but shorter than Jiae.

 

She showed the little girl. “You made her cry! Should I make you cry too? Do you want it= how can you bully my little sister?” She shouted at the boys.

 

The boys were afraid of her. “We…didn’t do anything.” A little boy protested. Jiae gritted and grabbed his wrist. “Are you sure? 100% sure? Then why is she crying?”

 

The boy looked away.

 

“Now, apologize! NOW!” She shouted again.

 

The boys said sorry slowly and left not so slowly. One of them whiped his tears and shouted. “I’ll tell you to my hyung! You’ll regret it!”

 

Jiae smirked. “Say hi to him too.”

 

The boy stuck his tongue out at her and ran away.

 

Jiae turned to her sister. “Why don’t you protect yourself? Don’t cry just punch them in the face Ji Na.”

 

Her sister shook her shoulders. Jiae sighed. “Okay, come and swing.”

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“So you’re the one who made my brother cry? Don’t you feel ashamed?” A boy came to Jiae.

 

Jiae glared at him. “Did your brother tell you what he did?”

 

The boy smirked. His brother was standing next to him.

 

“It doesn’t matter; you interfered in a child fight?”

 

“It matters actually. It wasn’t a fight. It was bullying. They were bullying my little sister.”

 

“They are just bunch of kids.”

 

“And they were bullying my sis.”

 

“Unnie…Can you give me a swing?”

 

“Shut up Ji Na.”

 

“Oh, I see, you’re rude towards tour sister too.”

 

“Well, at least I’m not a bully.”

“You’re overreacting.”

 

“Well, actually you’re underrating. You know what’s a bully, right? Have you ever been bullied? I guess not.”

 

“Have you?”

 

“They tried but I kicked them in the gut. I prefer my sis doing it too but she is just…too girly.”

 

The boy chuckled. “You know, I never said I wasn’t bullied.”

 

“If you were, you would do this chat with your brother, not with me.” Jiae snapped.

 

The boy threw a glance at his brother and raised his hand. He was going to slap Jiae. Jiae raised an eyebrow and watched him. The boy smirked and suddenly kissed her.

 

Ji Na and the little boy, Tao opened their eyes widely.

 

“What are they doing?” Ji Na asked.

 

“Um…Face battle?” Tao talked with an uncertain voice.

 

“Tell your hyung let my unnie go!” Ji Na gritted.

 

“No! You should tell your unnie let my hyung go!” Tao talked back.

 

Finally his hyung let Jiae go.

 

“Yah! What are you doing? Are you a ert?”

 

The boy smirked. “No, people call me Kris.”

 

Jiae gritted and held her sister’s hand. “Come on Ji Na! We’re leaving.” She announced and they left together.

 

Kris smirked again and looked at his brother who was whining. “Don’t worry Tao, we’ll come here again.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day Jiae got up and got ready. Her sister, Ji Na was surprised. “What are you doing unnie?”

 

“I’ll come with you today.” She said it with straight voice.

 

“Why?” Ji Na questioned. Jiae kept her silence for a while then she talked. “I must be sure you won’t be bullied again.”

Ji Na slowly nodded and left while mumbling. “Weird…”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Jiae came and looked for that Kris guy but she couldn’t see him.

 

“Hmm…Are you disappointed?”

 

She jumped a little bit and looked at the guy.

 

“Not at all. Why would I anyway?”

 

“I noticed you were looking for someone and probably it was me.” Kris smirked.

 

Jiae smirked too. “In your dreams…”

 

Kris grinned. “You’re a bad liar.”

 

“It doesn’t matter because I’m not lying.”

 

Kris showed the kids playing. “You see them?”

 

Jiae looked at them. “Yeah…So?” Then she realized the kids were the bullies and they were playing with Ji Na.

 

“I talked with them yesterday and explained why they should with each other peacefully. They nodded and understood me. Today…They’re just playing because they’re just kids.”

Kris was talking while looking at them and smiling softly.

 

Jiae blinked severally. “Did you just talk? And…poof, it’s done?”

 

Kris nodded. “You should try it too. Talking can solve a lot of problems.”

 

Jiae looked away. “Whatever…”

 

Kris suddenly held her hand. “We can talk too, do you want to go to a café and talk about our first kiss?”

 

Jiae reddened and gulped. “W.what?” She stuttered.

 

Kris smirked. “Come on…Don’t be shy, you liked it too.”

 

“Will they have a face battle again?” Ji Na asked.

 

“I don’t know but hyung told me your unnie is not a bad person and he liked that face battle.” Tao replied.

 

Ji Na nodded with understanding eyes. “Unnie didn’t say anything but I guess she liked it too, she was always smiling at home yesterday.”

 

Tao raised his brows. “Maybe it is really entertaining. Should we try it too?”

 

Ji Na thought a little bit and shook her head. “Nahh…I don’t like battles, I want to play hide and seek.”

 

Tao nodded. “Okay, let’s go and play then.”

 

Jiae and Kris watched them silently. After they left Jiae bit her lip and looked at Kris with wide open eyes. “I…um…”

 

Kris chuckled. “Then…may I ask for another face battle, ma’am?”

 

Jiae started to laugh. “Well…maybe…”

 

 

A.N// Hello, I hope you like it

Please~~ don't forget to comment^^

Have a nice day~~