You're Mine

Stop Enduring

Minah looking at herself in the mirror. She smiles ear to ear and winks cutely to her own reflection.

Today is finally the day Ravi, her long-time boyfriend, invite her to his apartment. Ravi was living with his friends and Minah can't go to his apartment because it's pretty crowded there but finally, Ravi bought his own apartment and he wants to celeberate it with Minah. Of course, Minah is really excited since she hasn't seen Ravi in a while because of Ravi's endless schedule. Ravi is a producer in a famous record company and he's so busy recently because the artist whom he produced is going to have a new album.

"Minah, Ravi is here!"

Her mom's voice snapped Minah back from her day dreaming. She throw her sweet smile once again and hurriedly come down to see her boyfriend. 

"Ravi!"

She exclaimed in happiness and throw herself into his boyfriend embrace. She didn't realize that she missed him this much.

"Okay, Minah. Take care, okay. Don't go home to late!" Minah's mom advising.

"Don't worry, Mrs. Bang, I'll take care of your daughter." said Ravi, smiling.

"I believe you, Ravi. Now, go before it's getting too dark, you won't have many times."

Minah kissed her mom's cheek and waved with her right hand while her left arm clings perfectly on Ravi's arm.

 

Ravi and Minah walks together to the apartment because actually it's only two blocks away from Minah's house. Minah can't let go of Ravi arms and keep clinging on him. They talked about the pas few days when they're not seeing each other until finally they reached in front of Ravi's new apartment.

"Tadah! This is my new apartment. What do you think?"

Minah is really amazed when she saw Ravi's new apartment. It's not too big but Ravi already decorate it beautifully. 

"It's so beautiful, Ravi!" she exclaimed.

"Of course, it's beautiful! It's our apartment."

"Eh?"

Minah looked at Ravi in cofusion. Did he just said 'our'? No, no. Maybe she's wrong but Ravi looking at her with his smile and it makes Minah's heart beating so fast. She really doesn't know. She saw that smile almost everyday, but her heart still beating so fast.

"Here, let's watch some movie. There's this movie that I really want to watch with you."

"Okay!"

Ravi dragged Minah to the living room and let her sit on the sofa. Ravi put the CD in the DVD player and joined her. The movie played and suddenly, little Minah showed up on the screen.

"Mom, do I look cute in this dress?" said the little Minah into the camera.

"Of course. But it's a wedding dress, Minah-ah. Do you want to get married?" asked the voice from behind the camera.

"Aniyo. Not yet. When I grow up I will. I will wear a pretty dress like this, like Auntie Soomin."

"Who do you want to marry?"

"Handsome namja. Like Dad."

Minah is shocked and her cheek is burned red. Where did Ravi get this embarrasing clip.

"Ah, Ravi, stop it. Stop it!"

Minah tried to reached the remote but Ravi snatched it away so Minah can't take it.

"No, why? You are so cute! I want to see it."

"Please, Ravi! No.... Let's watch something else!"

Minah tried to reached the remote but Ravi lift his hand too high so instead of taking the remote, Minah fell on top of Ravi.

 

They both startled by the sudden condition. Minah froze and his heart beating really fast, faster than usual. Ravi let out his smirk and lean closer to her and kissed her lips. It's not the first time for them to kiss but Minah feel something different. Ravi is more....... demanding? Minah can feel Ravi's hand start to move around her body. First his hands were on her hips, now it moving down and down and down........

"Woah, woah, woah. Let's stop here, Ravi."

Minah broke the kiss and get up from his lovely boyfriend's body.

"What? Why?" Ravi whined. He is so cute when he whined but Minah can't fall for it right now.

"Let's stop for today, okay. Let's just watch some other movie."

Minah took the remote and stop the video. She get up from the sofa and go to the dvd rack beside the TV.

"What do you want to watch, Ravi? Romance? Horror? Or....."

Instead of answering, Ravi wrapped his arms around Minah's waist from behind and start kissing her neck.

"Why, baby?"

Kiss.

"Stop holding back...."

Kiss.

"Don't play hard to get with me."

Minah can feel her body is shivering from the kiss and Ravi's semi-whispers in between. She actually wants him. She wants him so bad. But this is a bad idea. Her mom's face suddenly popped into her head and Minah remembers what she said to her.

"Please, Ravi."

Minah let go of Ravi's arms slowly and wrapped her arms around Ravi's neck.

"I love you, Ravi. I do. But I think we're moving too fast, aren't we?"

Ravi pouted.

"But we've been together for 3 years. Isn't that long enough?"

Minah smile. "But we're still 21. Let's wait a little bit more, okay?"

Ravi sighed. He dragged Minah again to sit on the sofa. He looks at her in the eyes. It's so pretty. Those lips. It's so tempting. Waiting is tiring. He doesn't want to wait any longer. Ravi leaned closer to Minah again, trying to kiss her but Minah looked away.

"Ravi..............."

"Okay. Okay. Fine. This is for you. Because I like you so much. I don't want you to run away."

Minah smile proudly. "Okay, you can kiss me. But, only a kiss okay? Not more."

Ravi jumps happily and kissed Minah again. Minah let out a little smile. Her boyfriend is so cute. She loves him so much.

"Okay, then what do you want to watch? How about horror movies?" asked Ravi, breaking out the kiss.

"I like it."

 


 

Done. HAHAHAHA. I don't know. I really why like this couple so much. Maybe it's because the song is so good and Minah has a good voice and of course because Ravi and Minah look so cute together. I mean, that selca is..... Okay, I should stop. Haha. Anyway, sorry if there's any grammar mistake or the story is not good enough. This is what I can came up to so, I hope you can enjoy it :)