Omma Eodiga ?

Appa Eodiga ?

Shoes tapping on the floor . . .

 

Everyone was in white . . .

 

Some of the noises heard was crying while the others are laughs . . .

 

Who would've thought that Chaerin would make Jiyong feel like this . .

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Appa ~' little chubby hands directed to his face indicating his daughter's request ..

 

'Nae Aegi ?' He said as he picked her up ..

 

'Omma Eodiga ? ~ I want Omma..' she said sniffling .. '.. Everyone's crying Appa .. I want to see Omma's smile'

 

He looked at her .. 'We will see Omma at a given time .. Okay ?'

 

'But Appa ~ I want Omma ~ .. I want my Mama ~' She said , crying ..

 

'Okay .. Okay  Chaeji-ah .. I will let you see Omma but only at a distance Okay ?' Seeing his daughter smile , he smiled back ..

 

'Will she be smiling Appa ?' 

 

'I don't know Aegi  ..' 

 

'Oh.. okay'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

It was very traumatic for ChaeJi seeing her Omma crying out in pain in the middle of the night ..

 

She remembers everything from the night before ..

 

'Ah ~! Jiyong ~!!!!!!!! Hurry !!!!! It Hurts ~!!!'  She saw tears coming out from her mother's eyes ..

 

'Appa ? Omma ? What's happenning? ...'  Rubbing her eyes as she tried to clear her vision ..

 

'Aaaaaahhh ! .. I'm sorry for waking you up Aegi .. Go back to Ack ~! Sleep ~ '  Her mother's eyes softened as she met her eyes ..

 

'Omma ? Gwenchanayo ?' 

 

' It's Aaahhh ! Okay Aegi .. Fuuu---udge ! Jiyong !!! It hurts !!!' Alarms rang from the Ambulance ..

 

People were surrounding her Omma .. They were loading her in a vehicle ..

 

Omma ... Omma .. Omma ..

 

After that .. Nothing made sense to her anymore .. She is still 5 you know ..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Across the room was a bed .. In it was her mother ..

 

The white colored walls seemed to be lifeless ..

 

No sound ever heard in the room .. except for the heavy breathings ..

 

And the machines beeping ..

 

Suddenly , a cry was heard .. A new-born cry ..

 

Looking to the left , She held a confused face ..

 

'Appa ? What is that ?' tilting her head to the side looking at an odd box-shaped container ..

 

As if by reflex , he went and held the little child ..

 

'Appa ~ Nugu ?' She was excited to see the baby ..

 

'It's Ae Ri ..' A melodic voice was heard from the back whiched caused them to turn around '.. Kwon Ae Ri'

 

It was her .. she was up and smiling ..

 

'Chaerin !'/'Omma !~' both shouted at the same time ..

 

Running to her mother's arms ChaeJi was on the verge of tears .. She hugged her mother ..

 

'Omma ~ I missed you ..' She whispered lowly on her mother's shoulder ..

 

'And Omma missed you too baby ..' And with that Chaerin kissed her baby's forehead ...

 

'Omma .. Appa missed you too ~' said Jiyong , hugging them from the back ..

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I know .. I know .. It's Short but this was just a request story ~  Soooooorrrrrry  ~ Just Imagine that you are the baby ~ XDDDDD