As long as you're happy

My feelings for my mistress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I fell in love with a girl. Her name was Yoo Hae Jung. She was 3 minutes older than I am. She wasn't my twin but she claimed herself as my twin though she has no blood relation to me. My twin brother and I had known her since young. She's younger than my brother, Youngmin, by 3 minutes but older than me by 3 minutes. It must be fate and God's desire that we met her.

Normally, guys would bravely confess to the girl they like, but I can't. Not that I'm not brave enough, it's just that we are from two different worlds. I was found on the streets while she was born with a silver spoon in . She was an heiress while I'm just a lower class citizen. Things didn't change even after she found me and my brother. 

She found me and my brother on some random streets and took us in. She's our mistress and we're her servant. We served her with our lives since she had saved us for starvation. She gave us a home and we repaid her with our lives. We protect her from harm.

After spending some time with her, I fell in love with her. It was a mistake. I was so young back then and all I know is I can't stop myself from caring for her and loving her with all my heart. I don't know when did I started having such affection towards her. I do love her, but unfortunately, I'm just a playmate and a servant to her. She'll never look at me as a man but rather a person who's working for her. 

One day... "Hae Jung-ah, you're getting married with the son of my best friend, Kim Myungsoo," her father suddenly burst into her room and announced the news. I might not show it but I was hurt. My heart shattered into pieces. Girls would normally protest to an arranged marriage but she's not like those typical girls.

"Sure, father. When can I meet him?" she asked emotionlessly, as if she doesn't even care if her father marry her to some random guys. But deep down in her heart, I know she does care. 

Her father arranged a meeting for the two soon-to-be couples and after they met, she ame to me and my brother. "He's a jerk! I can't believe he acts all goody-two-shoes in front of my father and just after our fathers left, he turned into a beast! Going around, flirting with girls as if I wasn't even there!" she complained. 

All I did was listen to her complaints while Youngmin gave her advices, telling her to be strong and she's doing this for her father and the company. She eventually calmed down after a few complaints and sighed.

"Well, I can't do anything about it. I just have to marry him. I have to learn to like him. This way, I can save my sister from marrying someone she doesn't like," she said, acting like a responsible big sister.

I couldn't believe she said that. "Giving up your happiness just so others can be happy? Don't you think your own happiness is more important?" I asked coldly and shot daggers at her. 

She puffed her cheeks. "Well, it's better than actually marrying a guy I love with all my heart. I mean, I'll get hurt if he actually left me for another world or another person," she protested. With that, I gave in. I actually agreed to her statement. I was speechless. It'll really hurt me if she left me just like that.

But if it was me, I'll rather be with the person I love even if I had to bear the pain of losing the person I love and that's her. Right now, she's gonna marry a jerk and I can't do anything about it. I'm already hurting from the inside. I felt like my heart is burning. I can't do anything about it. I just have to watch her make her decisions and support her every decisions. That's what I do. After all, I'm just a servant.

On her wedding day, I just sat there and watched her hold another guy's hand. All I could do was be ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter