Sehun's Stupid Idea.

What Will My Journey Be filled?

 

Cries and sobs can be heard across the room.Screams can also be heard after.My brother Luhan was crying badly while sitting down in front of my mother and fathers coffin.I only shed two or three tears since my parents didnt really care about me but seeing Luhan cry like that is making me cry even more.

I kneeled down so I can be in the same eye-level as Luhan.I started saying a few words while hugging him to comfort him.He stopped crying all of a sudden.

BANG

My back pained alot by the sudden push from Luhan.I tried to stand up but Luhan pulled my wrist and squeezed it really hard but we were walking.We went out after saying goodbye to our relatives and we went back home.I was scared as I didn't know what he was going to do to me.As we got home,Luhan lead me to his room and locked the door.He pinned me to the wall and that was the time I couldn't say anything.

''Whats wrong? Cat got your tongue?''

''...''

''Well, you know why I'm doing this? Its because YOU killed MY parents while they were going out to buy your STUPID GIFT while it was raining heavily outside..''

''My? , they aren't your parents.They're mine.''

''Well, at least they chose ME''Luhan squeezed Sehun's wrist harder , making a red circle around it.

As it got harder and harder , Sehun began to shed some tears because he could feel his bones crushing.Luhan saw Sehun's face and he straightly let go of his brothers hand.Luhan has never seen Sehun so hurt like that.Sehun dropped on the floor and he began to massage his wrist to lighten up the pain.

Sehun kept crying because it was too painful.He never knew his brother had so much strength.Luhan just stood there and saw Sehun crying.

A smirk was plastered on his face when Sehun cried louder.

''Serves you right , ''

Luhan walked out from his room while grabbing the key.He locked the door eventhough Sehun was still in there, in pain.Luhan said something outside the door which makes Sehun even more scared.

''I won't be back till tommorow night~.Have fun, lispy boy.''

And with that , Sehun never heard Luhan again.He began to sit on Luhan's neat bed and went under the covers.He was scared and terrified , why did Luhan suddenly become like this.It was even after their parents funeral for God sakes.Or was it just all an act?

''Omma , appa...I hope your okay over there, I'm sorry...so sorry....I never wanted this to happen..why did Luhan become like this..WHY did you adopt him? Aren't I enough for you.?''Sehun cried silently under the covers and started reminiscing the times before Luhan was adopted.They had fun.Much fun.They went everywhere together and smiles were the only thing that was remembered.

''Omma , Appa , I won't give up.You wanted to see me grow up and become a succesful business man..I will just you wait.I will not let Luhan destroy my life forever.''

And with those last words , Sehun closed his eyes, following with a smile and slept soundly while cuddling with the covers of the bed.Knowing that hes got a dream to achieve.



-The next day.6.24 p.m.Evening.-

Sehun didn't wake up.He was still asleep in Luhan's bed eventhough it was already evening.Usually, he would wake up early in the morning to go to school but it looks like today, he missed it.Meh, tommorow was already school vacation.

-8.43 p.m.Night time.-

It was the time Luhan came home.He went upstairs to check if Sehun was still alive , well Luhan was wishing he wasn't.Luhan unlocked the door and slowly opened the door,not wanting to make a sound.Fortunately,Sehun was still sleeping soundly.He must be tired from all the drama yesterday.

Luhan tiptoed to his bed once he saw a big lump under the covers.Of course , he DOESN'T like it.He switched on the night light beside his bed to see if Sehun was under there.If he was, he sure will kick Sehun's s until one of his balls come off.Luhan roughly took the covers and threw it across the room fiercely.

Sehun was still sleeping soundly and he was in a ball position.It was cold in Luhan's room.Luhan saw Sehun's cheeks all dry and his pink and chapped lips abit opened.Luhan found it cute ... wait , wut duh ?

Sehun,all hail the great king of timing, woke up at that time.Well, you can't blame the boy, it was cold.Sehun sat up , still not knowing there was a figure right in front of him, rubbed his eyes cutely but then his eyes were fully open, he regretted that he woke up at that exact time.Sehun's lips were centimetres away from Luhan's, he was tall , you get the point.Luhan's eyes widen as wide as saucers.They were in that position until Sehun got an idea.

*Sehuns playful yet stupid mind*

If I go forward, I would kiss him so then he would ignore me for awhile and then I could get a bit of relaxation.Yayyyy!!

*Reality*

Sehun followed what his mind says and lunged forward to Luhan's lips.Their lips are now connected but Sehun decided to take it to the next level.Sehun took out his tongue and slowly entered Luhan's mouth but Luhan was so surprised he was practically frozen so Sehun pinched his arm making Luhan flinch and thus his mouth was open.Sehun was kissing Luhan so passionately , he forgot that Luhan was his own brother.After a while, Luhan began to return that kiss and was already in Sehun's trap.

Gotcha!

Sehun stopped the passionate kiss and pulled away gently , making a line of saliva from their mouths.Sehun then smirked at Luhan , knowing that he won this time.Sehun then gently patted Luhan's left cheek and said something.

''Well, bye ^w^.''

'Hehehe , my plan worked. I am a smart fella huh?'

Sehun went out of the room gleefully as Luhan was just frozen in his room.

'What-what did this little kid do...w-why did he kiss me? It was my first kiss..but by my own brother??!? But thats not the point here. The point here is .. why did I feel something when he was kissing me?Why did I return that kiss?'

Luhan thought in his mind while dropping his knees on the floor now thinking deeply and also was in denial.

 

 

If ya cant bear crap , i understand TwT.

Im sorry this is quite crappy but for a few days , I won't be able to update since I got an important exam coming up , Im excited for Literature lol.

 

Ill give you a hint.

 

'4 years later'

 

''Yah , Byun Baekhyun!''

 

''Why am I feeling like this with you if I don't understand love?''

 

''Sehun..please don't leave me''

 

''Hyung...you're the person I hate most in this world..why won't I leave you? Get lost''